Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

"Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) (861 Views)

Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte / 10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com / Photo: Emeka Ohakim Converts To Islam - Facebook User Claims (How True Is This?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2015
Seeing statement like "Warri Nor They Karry last" one begins to wonder whats so special about wafarians ? .. Does the Ayo's , Mayuwa's , Ochuko's, Preye's, Kevwe's , Igho's , Obaro's different from Obi's Or Musa's, or Oluwatosin's Of other part of Nigeria ? (this i cant really answer).

But there is a big Difference b/w a Wafarian and a Lagosian.. there is something Nigeria Needs to find out about those ethnic group in warri.... Today our Discussion will be ( How true is this statement "Warri Nor they carry Last"wink

*No matter the problem a true wafarian must find a way out.. -Goodboiy

Lets here your view
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2015
Cc : Onuwaje Fratermathy freemanan
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Brightology2(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
K
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2015
clearing the weed in this Space...
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by onuwaje(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Warri nor dey carry last
In my own humble opinion, I think it is the way we represent ourselves wherever we find our self and it has created a niche for us overtime . I believe every town in each state has its own motor. Lagos state has theirs which is common.
#teamWARRI #teamITSEKIRI

1 Like

Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by africandictator(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
onuwaje:
Warri nor dey carry last
In my own humble opinion, I think it is the way we represent ourselves wherever we find our self and it has created a niche for us overtime . I believe every town in each state has its own motor. Lagos state has theirs which is common.
#teamWARRI #teamITSEKIRI

naso! My brother...
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by shachris02: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
WARRI are the dullest set of people I know. They only know How to be funny.

1 Like

Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Ecoterrorism(f): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
shachris02:
WARRI are the dullest set of people I know. They only know How to be funny.
thank you for your time now can you shift let's listen to serious people
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by shachris02: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
thank you for your time now can you shift let's listen to serious people

dude. believe me. I taught in your sec school. Laziest set of students I've ever met. lazy and dull.
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Lordave: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2016
It's just an empty boasting, nothing truthful in it.
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by Agimor(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
wink
Re: "Warri Nor They Carry Last" - How true Is This ( Lets Hear From You) by LOC1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Well, the few ones I have met are smart, intelligent, hardworking and funny. They also go extra mile to outstand others in whatever they find themselves doing. Proudly URHOBO.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Kano Govt Empowers Limbless Rahma Haruna And Her Family With / BIAFRA: We Will Make Nigeria Ungovernable - MASSOB Issues Fresh Threat / Buhari Bows To Pressure, Relaunches Goodluck Jonathan’s Youwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.