Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. (44664 Views)

Armless Ghanaian Maths Teacher Writing With Marker In Her Mouth (Photo) / Students Of Nigerian Defence Academy Pictured Going To Class / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2015
Take a look at this Maths Teacher on his way to class for double Period Lesson at my class and tell me why I will not skip school.
Is he going for lesson or war?

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Obinovictor(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2015
Is he going for a flogging festival?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by funnynation(m): 9:11am On Dec 30, 2015
ok
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by brunofarad(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2015
Lol

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by nnachukz(m): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin the day of mathematics, I no go wake for bed ooo. I dey sick abeg.

13 Likes

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by vault(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2015
hilarious..... nigga be like masquerade sidekick

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by fhelihx(m): 9:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Dis maths class na hell

7 Likes

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2015
hahahahahahaha!!!!! grin

I remember those days when we use to have government double period... our teacher is one boring azz old woman, buh with a quick temper.
she never misses her period. always on time, which is so annoying! damn
if not for the attendance she use to call(which gives mark), na to dey ditch government class oo angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Tallesty1(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2015
Wearing Christian masquerades is apparently the teacher's talent.
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by ADULTBASE(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2015
He must be going to meet Bororo Goats.

Meanwhile,

Check the most profitable adnetwork in town for publishers
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by spafu(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hahahahahahaha!!!!! grin

I remember those days when we use to have government double period... our teacher is one boring azz old woman, buh with a quick temper.
she never misses her period. always on time, which is so annoying! damn
if not for the attendance she use to call(which gives mark), na to dey ditch government class oo angry
You sure say you go no book so? Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
spafu:
You sure say you go no book so? Lol
lol ofcus I know book tongue buh I'm the type of person who can't stay in a boring class.

1 Like

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Demmocrats(m): 12:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
There is a big difference between a picture been funny and one looking stupid, all i see is a stupid dude. OP still waiting for the hilarious part since Nairalanders have abused the word hilarious.

9 Likes

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Omotayor123(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yeparipa... Ayaf die cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by miqos02(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
ok
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Richie0974: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol, memories. Those days in secondary school. ..
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Donkaz(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
haha
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by anigbajumo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Can I teach sec Skul students MTH with textbooks like this?This life no be war nah.......

Funny indeed.....
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by ndujekwu(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
At that time..... piss go catch u, window na the next route grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Are those sugarcane branches?
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by vicostyles(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Endtime teachergrin grin grin grin
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by MzPecs(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by iyatrustee(f): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nice comedy
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by deeswagger: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
deeswagger:
Lol
iyatrustee:
Nice comedy
MzPecs:
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Donkaz:
haha
miqos02:
ok
brunofarad:
Lol
funnynation:
ok
Obinovictor:

see dem^^, dem no dey tire, I know say even for new year, dem go still book space undecided

1 Like

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Omo na war o undecided

1 Like

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Big4wig(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
op ur class must be very sturbborn grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Sunnycliff(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na this kind thing make me I no get maths more than 40% till I mange get C6 for eaec before getting a better grasp of the subject in the university! Annoying part was that my maths teacher comes to class by 1-3pm ad being a military man you have no choice than to stay put else...#tears

5 Likes

Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
shocked shocked dis one go kill person oo,i hate cane!!
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by EagleScribes: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
You go fear nah smiley

He fit be empty barrel like dat
Re: Maths Teacher On His Way To Class For Double Period Lesson. by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
He must be a JTFmember from the. Ministry of education...under wike administration grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Secondary School Students Outran Police Officer In Owerri, Imo (Video) / LAUTECH Class 16 Signs Out In Style (Photos) / FG Sacks 13 University Vice-Chancellors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.