Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Prophetic Words From Pst Chris In The First Day Of Prayer & Fasting : - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetic Words From Pst Chris In The First Day Of Prayer & Fasting : (394 Views)

Winners Chapel Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For 21-day Prayer & Fasting / The Winners Family 21 Days Of Prayer & Fasting / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Words From Pst Chris In The First Day Of Prayer & Fasting : by sammyp01: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2015
"If you will take time to listen to my voice and hear my instruction and obey my voice; I will lead you and guide you into a place of wealth and blessing in a measure you have not known before. It will be that I will establish you to be a great blessing to many and to cause many to know me and to seek me.

I have chosen you and set you aside for my purpose and my glory. Through you shall many be able to say the Lord has been good to us. Set your heart to seek me and to serve me and to obey my order and step-by-step, line upon line, you will grow and accumulate great wealth.

Your former toil shall be forgotten and there will be joy and gladness and laughter. Trust me with all your heart follow not after your own way do not do the things you have said to be the way, my way is the way my plans are the plans that will succeed.

So turn today and listen and follow me and I will lead you and guide you to the place." Says the Lord

(1) (Reply)

Praying God’s Way / Day 21 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) / The Science (or Art) (or Divinely Inspired Gift?) Of Forecasting Oil Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.