Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! (1899 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / Proof Munachi Is Her Age! / Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Palmwinetapper: 10:20am On Dec 30, 2015
can you see this old photo of muna compared to her NOW photo on the right. This is proof that the 28 year old beauty did not bleach and has been pretty since the start! angry

Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by PROVERBZ(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2015
hmmm hw does dis change de price off garri in de market

3 Likes

Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by kilokeys(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2015
Thrash...

Are u saying they just invented bleaching cream in 2015?

Ask Fela

2 Likes

Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Palmwinetapper: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2015
kilokeys:
Thrash...

Are u saying they just invented bleaching cream in 2015?

Ask Fela
shollop!
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Palmwinetapper: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2015
PROVERBZ:
hmmm hw does dis change de price off garri in de market
it obviously affects your life so much you clicked here and read and viewed the pics then left your stoopid comment when in reality you do care.
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Runtingz16: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2015
Jesuuuu !!!!!! Munachi you bleached ! Stop lying to yaself!

1 Like

Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by PROVERBZ(m): 10:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
it obviously affects your life so much you clicked here and read and viewed the pics then left your stoopid comment when in reality you do care.
to be honest with u i dnt even knw who she is so u are wrong i dnt care if she even used palm carnel oil to bleach cool
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Palmwinetapper: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2015
PROVERBZ:
to be honest with u i dnt even knw who she is so u are wrong i dnt care if she even used palm carnel oil to bleach cool
you know who she is. Stop telling lies. And she never bleached anything
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by PROVERBZ(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2015
kk u caught me but trust me i wouldnt have knw she existed if she wasnt advertising her self on nairaland with a palmwinetaper moniker undecided

1 Like

Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by PROVERBZ(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2015
owk u caught me but trust me i wouldnt have knwn she eva existed if she hadnt been advertising herself on nairaland wit a palmwinetapper moniker
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Palmwinetapper: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
PROVERBZ:
owk u caught me but trust me i wouldnt have knwn she eva existed if she hadnt been advertising herself on nairaland wit a palmwinetapper moniker
you comment on all munas stuff so stop the lies right now angry
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Runtingz16: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Utchgirl you we're right here too. She bleached and also has to wear makeup to look pretty. Utchgirl I hail you!!!! I doff my cap for you!
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Palmwinetapper: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Runtingz16:
Utchgirl you we're right here too. She bleached and also has to wear makeup to look pretty. Utchgirl I hail you!!!! I doff my cap for you!
can you stop angry
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by PROVERBZ(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you comment on all munas stuff so stop the lies right now angry
thats bcuz most of ur topics have very attractive titles lyk most beautiful imo gal well being a proud imo boy i click on it and den i jst have voice out my disapointment cuz even ma mom looks more beautiful than u are tongue

1 Like

Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Palmwinetapper: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
PROVERBZ:
thats bcuz most of ur topics have very attractive titles lyk most beautiful imo gal well being a proud imo boy i click on it and den i jst have voice out my disapointment cuz even ma mom looks more beautiful than u are tongue
its now I know you are lying
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Utchgirl(f): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Runtingz16:

Gud !

Munachi is a bleached hopless hoe.

D whole world is aware of dt. She is an online olosho. Dts why she hv bin advertising herself here on Nland looking 4 potential customers.

2 Likes

Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Palmwinetapper: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Utchgirl:

Gud !

D whole world is aware of dt. She is an online olosho. Dts why she hv bin advertising herself here on Nland looking 4 potential customers.
a girl.who has been fair since childhood
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Utchgirl(f): 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
a girl.who has been fair since childhood

Story 4 d gods !
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Palmwinetapper: 2:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Utchgirl:

Story 4 d gods !
you've seen the pics
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Rhythmah(m): 4:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Utchgirl:

Gud !

nne dats bad ooo......why u go call a woman like u hoe naa.....dats not cool.....at all *dasall
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Palmwinetapper: 5:09am On Jan 02, 2016
Rhythmah:

nne dats bad ooo......why u go call a woman like u hoe naa.....dats not cool.....at all *dasall
not cool at all

1 Like

Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Utchgirl(f): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2016
Rhythmah:

U dnt hv 2 conclude until u see her previous posts against me so far.Plz make sure u go tru all her posts b4 u anytin.

As it is now,Munachi Abii aka Palmwinetapper is a BLEACHED HOPELESS HOE !

2 Likes

Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Rhythmah(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2016
Utchgirl:

U dnt hv 2 conclude until u see her previous posts against me so far.Plz make sure u go tru all her posts b4 u anytin.
As it is now,Munachi Abii aka Palmwinetapper is a BLEACHED HOPELESS HOE !

no vex abeg.... I been no knw..... But still d hoe ish isnt cool frm both parties.....
Re: Proof Munachi Did NOT Bleach Her Skin! by Utchgirl(f): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
not cool at all
Bt it's cool 2 be saying trash abt me abi.
U R A BLEACHED HOPLESS HOE !

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GT Bank Presents A Birthday Cake To Comedian Basket Mouth. / See What Happened To Man Who Tried To Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt In Paris (photo / JUST IN: I Wouldnt Mind Kissing Efe Several Times – Ex #bbnaija Housemate Uriel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.