Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

New Friends: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Friends: (938 Views)

New In The Country And Willing To Make New Friends / New Friends Around Isolo( Jakande Estate Preferably) / ThoniaSlim - Hi, looking foward to making new friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Friends: by rxl4fire(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2006
I just stumbled upon this great site, and I feel I want to be part of this. I most ashamedly new to chats and blogs. I want to learn though, I need for people to give me tips and tricks about how to navigate through the endless galaxy of the internet,
Re: New Friends: by Bhola(f): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2006
Welcome. Navigating through the internet? You have to browse more. So much to learn. Start by reading most of the threads here.

Enjoy and have fun!
Re: New Friends: by rxl4fire(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2006
Bhola, thanx, I do have internet in my office as in, internet connection but my problem is if I go online which sites should I visit? where to meet REAL people, and stuffs like that, I have a laptop that will not download Yahoo messenger, I think its the firewall or something, but all the same thanx for stopping by, I am @ victordeeni@aol.com. Feel free to send a link anytime you find something interesting on the net, I am still looking for the naked pics of Anita Hogan, so if you know the link pls oblige me. Once again, thanx, cool
Re: New Friends: by Free(f): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2006
welcme grin

(1) (Reply)

New Diva In Da House. / Moderators Out For Vengeance (The Ego Boost) / Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.