Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) (80864 Views)

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs:it's A Lie(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by coldHeat: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
aalangel:

My business will never be with the Pastor, but Nairaland that is full of negativity, as if churches do nothing right.

Well my dear no news sells like Bad News. This gets people talking, gossiping (it would amaze you how much people love to hear bad news to remind themselves that their lives and situations aren't so bad). The media is aware of this, so are bloggers and all others who would sacrifice credibility to feed their starving lusts.

This is reality, and as we desire to change it, we must endure for now.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by mrkings84(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2015
So cos of this u want to end his ministry abi? God might hold u responsible.

Meanwhile, check out my signature for extra cash flow this new year.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
[quote author=HisHoliness post=41480139]

looking at the b00bies i don't blame him,but he's a pastor.
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by acooriz(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Leave the man jo... Abi body na firewood?
Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by dalight01: 4:14am On Jan 01, 2016
This post is totally misleading,the church in question is my church and the guy is an usher,the picture that shows he is singing was when we did ushers week,he led the remaining ushers in singing during the ushers week. He is not a choir master at all,he just finished his masters degree in dubai and infact he is my friend. So calling him a pastor is so misleading,thank God i know this guy in question,will never believe any story from the internet again. Bloggers in nigeria only care about driving traffic to their page to make money and not find their story out. Somebody just recieved a curse for the pastor in charge this crossover night as he promounce that somebody was writing his last words by saying a senoir pastor of GAP wanna squeeze breast.hmmmm God have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) by djanedjone: 10:35am On Jan 03, 2016
"I am a member of Grace Assembly Dubai where the person stated to have posted this Instagram message also worships. He is not a pastor or a minister of the church, so calling him the "Senior Pastor"is outlandish"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / "Lazarus Mouka Worships Python" - Uche Eze (Video) / Photo Of A Man Tied In A Bottle At The Beach Found By A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.