Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

This Budget! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Budget! (285 Views)

Who Are We To Trust Concerning This Budget Palaver NASS Or FEC / Thread To Protest #50 Charge To Finance This Budget Of Yams / Nigeria Will Eventually Turn Osun State With This Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Budget! by mekaboy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
I said EFCC should leave the year dasuki gate investigation if they are not ready to probe APC.

Some Nigerians called for my head. I said part of the arms money was used to fund PDP campaigns. Every party has a way to fund their campaign. EFCC refused to investigate how APC got their own funding.

Looking at this budget, you can see that APC is worse than PDP.

From the way they are spending you can see they have decided Nigerians.

Example, look at how much they are spending on software. Why spend millions on computers when some were bought last year?

It is clear that they are using this budget to recover what they spent during elections with interest.

The worst is that this reckless spending will be done with borrowed funds.

only 30% of the budget will be spent on capital expenditure, while the rest is spent on servicing the over inflated govt.
Re: This Budget! by Rockyrascal(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
quote author=mekaboy post=41480357]I said EFCC should leave the year dasuki gate investigation if they are not ready to probe APC.

Some Nigerians called for my head. I said part of the arms money was used to fund PDP campaigns. Every party has a way to fund their campaign. EFCC refused to investigate how APC got their own funding.

Looking at this budget, you can see that APC is worse than PDP. You are not making sense

Example, look at how much they are spending on software. Why spend millions on computers when some were bought last year?

It is clear that they are using this budget to recover what they spent during elections with interest.

only 30% of the budget will be spent on capital expenditure, while the rest is spent on servicing the over inflated govt.[/quote]
Re: This Budget! by Rockyrascal(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
author=mekaboy post=41480357]I said EFCC should leave the year dasuki gate investigation if they are not ready to probe APC.

Looking at this budget, you can see that APC is worse than PDP

only 30% of the budget will be spent on capital expenditure, while the rest is spent on servicing the over inflated govt.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

5 Memorable Quotes Of 2015 / Forex, Taxes And Nigeria / Why Is There No Defined Bribery And Corruption Laws In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.