Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

What Can You Do To Make Nigeria Better In 2016? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can You Do To Make Nigeria Better In 2016? (368 Views)

Happy Independent: What Are We Doing In Our Own Way To Make Nigeria Better.? / Pdp Would Have Managed The Present Situation In Nigeria Better Than Apc / Pix: Who Represent Nigeria Better (GMB Or GEJ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do To Make Nigeria Better In 2016? by Orjillala: 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Since I am presently a Nigerian and have no other country yet, I will do the following to make Nigeria better in 2016: 1. I will always be conscious of the numerous challenges we have in Nigeria. Only so can I be able to harness resources towards spurring the actions of those who would have known better; and towards awakening the silence of justice. 2. Since every sentient being, even my enemy fears suffering as I do and wants to be happy, I will refuse to seek happiness while remaining indifferent to that of others. 3. I'I continue to be the change I want to see in Nigerians 4. I will resist moral, ethical and societal decadence from reverberating around me to my outlandish abandon. 5. I will venerate hardwork and desist from an opportunistic fun time of heinous brutishness. 6. I will ensure that my life remains a centrifugal pull, increasingly incremental, that pulls Nigerian youths out of destructive selfishness. 7. I'I hold on tenaciously to every essence, scrutinize every desire, give opportunity to every idea and thank God for every existence. 8. I will refuse to sell my soul for crumbs. 9. I'I continue to hold this govt accountable using whatever means possible till the commonest of Nigerians can see a glimpse of hope. 10. I'I continue in prayer for Nigeria and Nigerians. 'Here I stand, I cannot do otherwise'. So help me God!
Re: What Can You Do To Make Nigeria Better In 2016? by XaintJoel20: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
I have so much in stock to better Nigeria this coming 2016... #Awaiting 2016 with Success...

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty Office To Pay Ex-militants Directly / #bayelsadecides: Sporadic Gunshots In Ekeremor / Full Video: Body Of Aeron Duoye Awudu, A PDP Ward Agent At APOI Southern Ijaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.