Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her (35814 Views)

Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief / Alfa Caught With Human Head, Vagina To Be Used For Money Ritual After Ramadan / Identity Of The Man Who Beheaded A Woman In Lagos For An Alfa Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by chmeze(m): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=fiziebaibie post=41482397]d heart of a man is full of evil[/ correction dear...The heart of an alfa is full of evil, i am a man and my heart can't breed such evil thought!
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by theyrynsolar(f): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
[quote author=Orikinla post=41482693][size=18pt]All the Alfas in Nigeria are ritual cultists.
The police should arrest every one of them and their interrogations will reveal their atrocities[/size][/quote

Am so sorry for your destiny sir.... The fact that one stupid son of shaytan committed a crime doesn't make all clerics a criminal.... Am so happy and proud to be a Muslim... My Islam my pride

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, inaghi atu egwu okwia? Ndi otuh bomb yaha agba gi egwu na isi... grin cheesy

grin I am protected

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by francizy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

grin I am protected

I guess you're in Ghana right? cheesy grin
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by theyrynsolar(f): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
kingthreat:

ISIS, boko Haram, fulani herdsmen, Ritualistic alfas, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab all have one thing in common. That you know

They all hide under the umbrella of Islam, fine we all no that... Buh trust me they are not Muslim... We are not terrorist.. Allahu Alam (Allah knows)

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by aboto49(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
kingthreat:

Many of its adherents love blood . #fact
can you just give me example of it?

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
not surprised undecided it is Islam after all.

When pastors commits such heinous acts its just solely his fault but when one Alfa commits it, it's Islam's fault?

Such hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
The campaign against Islam continues. Op ur tittle is misleading. Anyone can do wat d man did but yet u gave emphasis on Islam. Mind u pastors have done worse but no one has demonize xtianity. It is obvious wat u intend to achieve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

I guess you're in Ghana right? cheesy grin
nope

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by oloriooko(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Be wise it happens everywhere and it can happen to anyone

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by aboto49(m): 1:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]All the Alfas in Nigeria are ritual cultists.
The police should arrest every one of them and their interrogations will reveal their atrocities[/size]
don't fget to include pastors too cos dey ar also involve.

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by ineedajobfast: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
The love of money
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
oloriooko:

Be wise it happens everywhere and it can happen to anyone
dnt mind her dumbness. They are always quick to type none sense ones they see anything Islam.
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by tubolancer(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ninety percent of ritual killing in SW are done by the evil alfa.
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by Aristotle96(m): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
marshalcarter:
Na wa ooo...islambad
ISlam baddest undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by Thelmerh(f): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
that is so uncalled for. even God won't b happy with ur statement. mind u am a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by mortez02: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Y nao...is it a crime now to visit your lover in a period like this..God have mercy.
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by HirstMOG(m): 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Demmocrats:

Twenty year old had the guts to leave her parents house for a holiday with a man chai shocked shocked shocked

How many years dem take de marry dem out 20yrs na grandma for Islam na.
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by TeamSimple(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pascal181:
Alfa, Isis,boko haram,islam,killing, bombings, allah,al-queda. Name them
Your hypocrisy stinks
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by francizy(m): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

nope

Then you must be in the presidential villa.. cheesy grin
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by shegra58: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Demmocrats:

Twenty year old had the guts to leave her parents house for a holiday with a man chai shocked shocked shocked
she don pass 18 now grin
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by oyetunder(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
bronzegoddess:
All those girls that go to alfas for soap and cream and powder....shey u know the contents of those stuff?
thank you very much! Imagine, she is 20 and already visiting an alfa in his 'resort' home to spend days! Where are the parents in all these limitless freedom being enjoyed by these very young ladies. Only God knows how many of such romantic adventurers had ended up being wasted.
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by hollywater: 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thank God She Is Alive To Expose Them.
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by franklingud(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
All those ppl saying "it's Islam afterall" una no get shame? As if Christians don't do rituals too.
#hypocrisy is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by agurza(f): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
So quick to castigate someone, this is the height of gullibility and hypocrisy. When fake prophets were duping people with fake promises and prophesies it was all OK. Now one act from Alfa it is Islam
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by PassingShot(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Brainless!
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
francizy:

Then you must be in the presidential villa.. cheesy grin
lol I wish
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by muh4eva(m): 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]All the Alfas in Nigeria are ritual cultists.
The police should arrest every one of them and their interrogations will reveal their atrocities[/size]
But pastors are not... You are very wrong to generalize... If you say most i'd have agreed with you....
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by abbey621(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
I've said it once and I'm going to say it again, "many are called but few are chosen"! Nigerians are so hooked on miracles that they are willing to try anything, almost everybody or anybody can be seen as a person of God but only God knows his true servants. Everybody wants to visit the hottest Alfa/Pastor in town for miracles but miracles don't come cheap. Sometimes it takes a whole cow buried at the worshiping site, other times it calls for human sacrifice but all na miracle....Happy miracles my foolish Nigerians, may we all find what we are looking for!
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by muh4eva(m): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
theyrynsolar:

They all hide under the umbrella of Islam, fine we all no that... Buh trust me they are not Muslim... We are not terrorist.. Allahu Alam (Allah knows)
You have time xchangin words with the. That's why we tell them to make findings... Even hillary Clinton confessed that it was the U.S.A that created Al-Qaeda... They can never understand as long as they donot make findings...

1 Like

Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by muh4eva(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
HirstMOG:

How many years dem take de marry dem out 20yrs na grandma for Islam na.
And is it not better than staying 30years in their fathers house undecided
Re: Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her by whitebone(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
ifyalways:
The heart of man is so so dangerously wicked.

Jeremiah 17 : 9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Chance Robber Caught, Beaten And Stripped Unclad In Abuja (video, Pics) / Woman Raped And Killed In Jigawa State (Graphic Photos) / 375,000 US Dollars Intercepted From Businessman At Kaduna Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.