Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, (2024 Views)

Updated Prices Of Day Old Broiler,Cockerel,Layers From Ibadan. / A Day Old Chicks (broiler, Pullet, Cockerel And Turkey) For Sale In Ibadan / My Noiler Farm Experience (hybrid Of Broiler + Cockerel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by harygo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
Broilers, Cockerel and imported Turkey would be available for sale at the end of January,
the source is Obasanjo farm, Abeokuta.
I have administer Glucose, antibiotics, and vitamins.
Gomboro, Lasota and Fowlpox vaccines would be administer before sales would commence.
if u are interested contact me 08034202825...
looking forward to do business with you.. thanks

Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by BELEXYFARMS(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
I am interested in the turkeys. Where in Lagos are you and how much are they going for?
Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by Piusuwaka: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
pls ur pic because people dat always come from this area are 419 ,pls I did say u are one o,but I have been played 419 in this same Obasanjo farm in Ogu,so pls I need ur pic
Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by harygo(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Piusuwaka:
pls ur pic because people dat always come from this area are 419 ,pls I did say u are one o,but I have been played 419 in this same Obasanjo farm in Ogu,so pls I need ur pic

i will update my profile soon....
Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by harygo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
BELEXYFARMS:
I am interested in the turkeys. Where in Lagos are you and how much are they going for?
am not in Lagos, I reside here at Abeokuta. by January ending, the one i have now would be 7 weeks, and they would be good to go for N3000, i dont have much, they are just 10 in number am hopeful..... while my broilers would be going for N600, and cockerel would be N300.
Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by yemmit90: 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
harygo:

am not in Lagos, I reside here at Abeokuta. by January ending, the one i have now would be 7 weeks, and they would be good to go for N3000, i dont have much, they are just 10 in number am hopeful..... while my broilers would be going for N600, and cockerel would be N300.

Are you saying you wanna sell 6 weeks old Broiler for #600?
Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by harygo(m): 8:30am On Jan 01, 2016
yemmit90:

Are you saying you wanna sell 6 weeks old Broiler for #600?

yes , any problem with that? if i Can buy a day old for N120, plus the sensitive nature of the weather now..... I should even be thinking of something higher..... but i understand i need to make the right customers first.
Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by yemmit90: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
harygo:

yes , any problem with that? if i Can buy a day old for N120, plus the sensitive nature of the weather now..... I should even be thinking of something higher..... but i understand i need to make the right customers first.

Not really sir, but i will like to learn from a break down of your total expense (on a bird) from day 1-6weeks?

1 Like

Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by harygo(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
harygo:
Broilers, Cockerel and imported Turkey would be available for sale at the end of January,
the source is Obasanjo farm, Abeokuta.
I have administer Glucose, antibiotics, and vitamins.
Gomboro, Lasota and Fowlpox vaccines would be administer before sales would commence.
if u are interested contact me 08034202825...
looking forward to do business with you.. thanks

show interest now if you would like to do business with me......
Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by harygo(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2016
ready to sale now..... if you are interested kindly call my number.... 08034202825
Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by choliprime: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2016
harygo:

am not in Lagos, I reside here at Abeokuta. by January ending, the one i have now would be 7 weeks, and they would be good to go for N3000, i dont have much, they are just 10 in number am hopeful..... while my [b]broilers would be going for N600, [/b]and cockerel would be N300.
[b][/b]

broilers for N600 , sir kindly educate us on your feeding and vaccination schedule ,we would love to learn from you.

what is the average weight of your 6 week old broiler.
Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by ElCule: 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2016
Can you transport the turkey to jos?
Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by Fumbaby: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2016
What's the weight of your 6weeks old broiler?
Re: 6 Weeks Well Treated Broiler, Cockerel And Imported Turkey @ Affordable Price, by tokan35: 3:26am On Jan 23, 2016
17 weeks old broilers available for sale at agbara. Contact 09051384366 for more information

(1) (Reply)

Come In For Your High Quality Extruded Cat-Fish Feeds / What Type Of Garden Egg Is This? / Are Your Tree Crops Dying?? Thinking Irrigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.