Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

"I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi (26624 Views)

How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark / Zaria Killings: El-rufai Bans Shi’ites, Others From Blocking Roads / Zaria Killings: El-rufai Bans Shi’ites, Others From Blocking Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by tempest01(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
kunle75:

Sir please can you tell us more of what you know about this organisation? because the boldened shows that you may know what the public dosnt know about this group.

i see them practicing their religion. it is the failure of the security apparatus for not taking action when they initially started the road blocking that gave them more impetus.

They have their ills which i have stated, but calling for them to be eradicated means terminating a religion based on differences. Prosecute those that constitute a nuisance among them, and hold the leaders accountable. Not 'eradicating' them.

1 Like

Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by NakedEve: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
I love this Sheikh.
Him and Sanusi kiss
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
ZhulFiqar:
[b]Gumi is a Wahhabi hate preacher. He and his father are the heads of the Wahhabi movement in Nigeria sponsored by Saudi all over the world. This man makes inciting statements against everyone. He was the one who said igbos are taking over the army. he hates christians and non-sunni muslims, and also hates along ethnic lines. he is in no position to advice anyone. he lacks tolerance and wisdom.

he is against the Shiites trekking because that is their form of preaching and creating awareness among the Muslims in the north. that means Gumi will lose more sheep in his congreagtion to Zakzaky and the Shiites. ironically, the Shiites are not scared of losing sheep or from wahhabi teachings. you always find wahhabis being the intolerant ones who dont want others to preach for fear of spreading their beliefs contrary to wahhabi teachings.

This Sheikh Gumi, Nigeria's chief Wahhabi cleric, has been issuing inciting and sectarian statements against the Zakzaky's Islamic Movement in Nigeria and the Shiites generally for long. He called for them to be shot at sight for trekking and doing processions. His wish finally came through and he is still issuing inciting statements. He is one of those Sunnis, and a Wahhabi Sunni for that matter, who feel they are losing with the increased influence of Zakzaky and the growth of Shia Islam in Nigeria. Isn't this the same Gumi who was imprisoned in relations to Abdul Muttalab, the Christmas Day plane bomber? Would such a person have any credibility?

If he knows where the IMN is keeping weapons, then the army should please go and arrest Gumi. He should be investigated for making such claims. And if Yaradua knew that they had weapons, Yaradua not acting implicates him. But of course Yaradua is dead, so he cannot respond to Gumi's claims. And since the mosques and houses and cemetery of the IMN got demolished, where are the alleged weapons? Gumi should be arrested and investigated both for sectarian incitement and posing a threat to civil peace and making dangerous claims which he needs to shed more light on.[/b]

I'm sure if Ali (Ra) were alive he'd use the zhul fiqar against zakzaky and his sorts. And stop calling yourselves muslims. I'm sure the Jews and Abdallah Ibn Saba will be proud of what they achieved with you.
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by tempest01(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eziachi:
Boko Haram would never had grown wings if it was properly and severely dealt with at its infancy. Instead Jonathan spent almost the first 4 and half years of his government telling us that Boko Haram was about northerners not wanting him to be president but insanely forgot that Boko Haram predates his presidency and he decided ignored the threat as something far away from Abuja.
That allowed them to freely recruit, get financed and grown beyond control, only for Jonathan to wake up from his slumber 3 months before his dreamed re-election. But the gene is already out.
Once the gene is out of the bottle, it is difficult to put it back. If this Shiite group is not eliminated now, the next phase will be Shiite v Sunni (Boko Haram).

and you are a ''biafran''. if you are ''eliminated'' due to your differences, hope there will be no issue.

Arrest and prosecute the people fermenting trouble, caught with arms, blocking roads and running parallel government (in a court of law). Not trying to ''eliminate'' them.

1 Like

Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by juman(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Onyocha:

Fool...boko haram are not Shi'ites. They are extremist Sunnis known as Wahhabis aka Salafists like Gumi, who suddenly is widely being quoted as a voice of reasoning. Nonsense.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by nijanigga: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
daretodiffer:
The more I read about this movement, the scarier I get however it does not justify the excessive use of force by the Army.

What happened shouldn't be taken lightly at all
You reminded me of one of our past president's favorite phrase " ... check the excessive of boko haram ..."
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by freedom96: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Coolgent:

So Bokoharams are in Nairaland too
hahahahah!I really didn't see this coming grin

1 Like

Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by prof12(m): 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
tempest01:
The constitution gives freedom to religion.

Blocking the road is wrong.

But calling shites "evil to be eradicated" shows another motive.

added due to some quotes: I see them practicing their religion women, children and youngsters among them. it is the failure of the security apparatus for not taking action against the unscrupulous elements when they initially started the road blocking that gave them more impetus.

They have their ills which i have stated, but calling for them to be 'eradicated' means terminating a religion based on differences. Prosecute those that constitute a nuisance among them, and hold the leaders accountable. Not 'eradicating' them.

If you know the Shi'ite very well you will agree that they are evil.
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Afroconnect: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
True talk from a wise man. The nigerian constitution is the highest law of the land-and the judiciary,nigerian police and armed forces are enforcers of our laws.

The sheik and his followers were too blind by their religion to note this, perhaps its what they wanted-blocking a federal road without authorisation/breaching public peace and order are serious offences.
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by tempest01(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
prof12:

If you know the Shi'ite very well you will agree that they are evil.

Are they a banned group?

Evil is not left for you to determine.

If some elements go against the constitution, there are law enforcement agencies

If there are a threat to the country, ban them and declare them illegal.

you dont just start killing them because of actions of few and their religious views

1 Like

Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
freedom96:
My thread,my first to comment.

Zhulfiqar I don't really know what you aim to achieve by that spiteful post of yours against sheikh Gumi.Has zakzaky ordered his followers to block roads or not?Has he been warned by sheikh gumi not to do it or not?If he had paid heed to what gumi said,we all know that what happened wouldn't have happened.Instead of you to adress the message you are busy insultin the messenger and his father.I think ur post is totally off-point and is driven by sentiments rather than logic.

@tempest01 when they attempt to do in Nigeria,what they did in Iran,You will understand the motive of the sheikh.What religious group give military training to its followers??

Cc:lalasticlala

I thought this topic had been posted yesterday 29th by another poster, no? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2830617/zakzaky-ran-parallel-govt-40
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by stonemasonn: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Radicalism, extremism and intolerance crept into Islam since Wahabism was formed in Saudi Arabia. This branch of Islam has strong moral and financial support from Saudi Arabia and has given birth to very radical and dangerous groups like Alquada, ISIS, Taliban, Boko haram and so many others.

2 Likes

Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Joel3(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Muslims begin moving to non-Muslim countries in increasing numbers and the beginning of cultural conflicts are visible, though often subtle. First migration wave to non-Muslim “host” country. Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society. Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of misunderstanding and racism (even though Islam is not a ‘race’). High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population. Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture. Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime. Threatened legal action for perceived discrimination. Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims. STAGE 2: CONSOLIDATION OF POWER Muslim immigrants and host country converts continue demands for accommodation in employment, education, social services, financing and courts. Proselytizing increases; Establishment and Recruitment of Jihadi cells. Efforts to convert alienated segments of the population to Islam. Revisionist efforts to Islamize history. Efforts to destroy historic evidence that reveal true Islamism. Increased anti-western propaganda and psychological warfare. Efforts to recruit allies who share similar goals (communists, anarchists). Attempts to indoctrinate children to Islamist viewpoint. Increased efforts to intimidate, silence and eliminate non-Muslims. Efforts to introduce blasphemy and hate laws in order to silence critics. Continued focus on enlarging Muslim population by increasing Muslim births and immigration. Use of charities to recruit supporters and fund jihad. Covert efforts to bring about the destruction of host society from within. Development of Muslim political base in non-Muslim host society. Islamic Financial networks fund political growth, acquisition of land. Highly visible assassination of critics aimed to intimidate opposition. Tolerance of non-Muslims diminishes. Greater demands to adopt strict Islamic conduct. Clandestine amassing of weapons and explosives in hidden locations. Overt disregard/rejection of non-Muslim society’s legal system, culture. Efforts to undermine and destroy power base of non-Muslim religions including and especially Jews and Christians. STAGE 3: OPEN WAR w/ LEADERSHIP & CULTURE Open violence to impose Sharia law and associated cultural restrictions; rejection of host government, subjugation of other religions and customs. Intentional efforts to undermine the host government & culture. Acts of barbarity to intimidate citizens and foster fear and submission. Open and covert efforts to cause economic collapse of the society. All opposition is challenged and either eradicated or silenced. Mass execution of non-Muslims. Widespread ethnic cleansing by Islamic militias. Rejection and defiance of host society secular laws or culture. Murder of “moderate” Muslim intellectuals who don’t support Islamization. Destruction of churches, synagogues and other non-Muslim institutions. Women are restricted further in accordance with Sharia law. Large-scale destruction of population, assassinations, bombings. Toppling of government and usurpation of political power. Imposition of Sharia law STAGE 4: Totalitarian ISLAMIC “THEOCRACY” Islam becomes the only religious-political-judicial-cultural ideology. Sharia becomes the “law of the land. All non-Islamic human rights cancelled. Enslavement and genocide of non-Muslim population. Freedom of speech and the press eradicated. All religions other than Islam are forbidden and destroyed. Destruction of all evidence of non-Muslim culture, populations and symbols in country (Buddhas, houses of worship, art, etc). Non-Muslims are considered Najis (unclean) on same level as human excrement, pigs, and dogs according to Islam. In Islamic law all Non-Muslims are inherently guilty of committing the crime of not believing in Allah, which is punishable by death. According to Islam all Non-Muslim women are the property and right hand possessions of Muslim men to be used as Melk al-Yamin (sex slaves) by Muslim men. According to Islam all Non-Muslim lands are Dar ul-Harb (land of war) countries that are to be attacked until they are conquered by Islam. According to Islam the whole world belongs to Islam, the Kufar (infidels) have no right to exist on Allah's Earth. Muslims will bring up Crusades to make Christians feel guilty or pretend to be Non-Muslims defending Islam, this is called Taquiyya or Kitman which is lying to the infidel to further the cause of Islam. Muslims killed by infidels while waging Jihad on infidels are considered Shahids (martyrs) and will have the highest place in Jannat (heaven) according to Islam. In fact being a Shahid is the only guaranteed way to get into heaven, for everyone else it is a gamble. STOP ISLAM NOW, SAVE THE WORLD!
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by 3kay945(m): 7:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
I detest these religious groups occupied with illiterate . with passion. undecided
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by ZhulFiqar: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

I'm sure if Ali (Ra) were alive he'd use the zhul fiqar against zakzaky and his sorts. And stop calling yourselves muslims. I'm sure the Jews and Abdallah Ibn Saba will be proud of what they achieved with you.

so you mean to say it is a religious persecution?

dont non-muslims have a right to life? are we in saudi arabia? are we in wahhabistan? if you think we are not muslims or not good enough muslims, we have a right to choose our beliefs and a right to life as "non-muslims".

i can see you still live in the bondage of the mythical Abdullah Ibn Saba. we follow Imam Ali (A) based on the Tradition of Ghadir, the Hadith of Two Weighty Things, Hadith al-Manzilah, Hadith al-Wilayah, Hadith of the Twelve Imams, etc. which are all narrations from the Holy Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his progeny). those and many more are narrations found in Sunni sources that support our line of thinking and beliefs as Shia Muslims. you also have to tell us: is your problem with the Zakzaky led Islamic Movement of Nigeria, or is your problem with all Shia Muslims even those who do not follow the leadership of Zakzaky and his organization? as for your Abdullah Ibn Saba, this is a myth concocted by Saif Ibn Umar. we do not follow any Abdullah Ibn Saba. in fact it is the founders of wahhabism who have Jewish origins, which in itself isnt a curse. after all, saudi is a friend of the Jewish state of Israel. so i would ask you to stop being stupid. being stupid is a choice you make, but asking us to be stupid like you is a decision we will make to refuse.

are you killing people for blocking roads or for following a set of beliefs? make up your mind. how many times are roads blocked in the north by both churches and mosques? does that call for killing people on the roads? and does that call for killing people in their place of worship and houses? i dont think so except if you want to kill people for what you describe as "following Abdullah Ibn Saba", a myth that you propagate.
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by ZhulFiqar: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
freedom96:
My thread,my first to comment.

Zhulfiqar I don't really know what you aim to achieve by that spiteful post of yours against sheikh Gumi.Has zakzaky ordered his followers to block roads or not?Has he been warned by sheikh gumi not to do it or not?If he had paid heed to what gumi said,we all know that what happened wouldn't have happened.Instead of you to adress the message you are busy insultin the messenger and his father.I think ur post is totally off-point and is driven by sentiments rather than logic.

@tempest01 when they attempt to do in Nigeria,what they did in Iran,You will understand the motive of the sheikh.What religious group give military training to its followers??

Cc:lalasticlala

Mr., there is nothing spiteful in my post. i have only stated what you will find browsing the web. i only succeeded in making sure those who have not properly done their research benefit from the little i have read about him. what i stand to gain is pointing out that someone who incites sectarian, ethnic and religious hatred is in no position to tell us what is right and wrong.

i stand in no position to speak for Zakzaky and his followers. i am Shia Muslim but i am not a follower of Sheikh Zakzaky and his organization, the Islamic Movement of Nigeria. I cannot tell you Zakzaky ordered his followers to block roads, but i would assume he did not and it is their big numbers marching on the roads that cause sufferings for others. do i support people blocking roads, regardless of their beliefs? no, i do not. do i support people practicing their right to peaceful association and right to freedom of expression? yes i do. do i support killing people on the road, in their place of worship and houses for road blocking? no i dont. so justifying killings is wrong. and the reason (road blocking) is lame. my issue with Sheikh Gumi or anyone, regardless of his beliefs or title, is incitement to hate others based on beliefs. religious persecution has no place in this time and age. people are free to believe as they do. like i said, i am no follower of Zakzaky but i am Shia. is Gumi's problem only with Zakzaky and his organization, or with every person who is not Wahhabi, and who is Shia, Christians, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist? i think he has a problem with everyone who is non-Sunni Wahhabi. he even has a problem with Sunnis who practice Sufism. that is Wahhabism/Salafism for you and its theology. regardless if you are Nigerian whose right to freedom of religion is guaranteed in the constitution or if you are Japanese, as far as you happen to be Shia, it is expected that Mr. Gumi would find fault with you. this is the same Gumi who was imprisoned during Obasanjo's government for links with Abdul Muttalab, the christmas day bomber. such a man has no moral high ground to tell me that my beliefs are evil. for calling my beliefs evil, he is committing a sin and breaching my right to freedom of religion. if i choose today to worship Sango, it is not Gumi's business. understood or not?
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
ZhulFiqar:

so you mean to say it is a religious persecution?

dont non-muslims have a right to life? are we in saudi arabia? are we in wahhabistan? if you think we are not muslims or not good enough muslims, we have a right to choose our beliefs and a right to life as "non-muslims".

i can see you still live in the bondage of the mythical Abdullah Ibn Saba. we follow Imam Ali (A) based on the Tradition of Ghadir, the Hadith of Two Weighty Things, Hadith al-Manzilah, Hadith al-Wilayah, Hadith of the Twelve Imams, etc. which are all narrations from the Holy Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his progeny). those and many more are narrations found in Sunni sources that support our line of thinking and beliefs as Shia Muslims. you also have to tell us: is your problem with the Zakzaky led Islamic Movement of Nigeria, or is your problem with all Shia Muslims even those who do not follow the leadership of Zakzaky and his organization? as for your Abdullah Ibn Saba, this is a myth concocted by Saif Ibn Umar. we do not follow any Abdullah Ibn Saba. in fact it is the founders of wahhabism who have Jewish origins, which in itself isnt a curse. after all, saudi is a friend of the Jewish state of Israel. so i would ask you to stop being stupid. being stupid is a choice you make, but asking us to be stupid like you is a decision we will make to refuse.

are you killing people for blocking roads or for following a set of beliefs? make up your mind. how many times are roads blocked in the north by both churches and mosques? does that call for killing people on the roads? and does that call for killing people in their place of worship and houses? i dont think so except if you want to kill people for what you describe as "following Abdullah Ibn Saba", a myth that you propagate.

You can demand religious freedom, and sure you deserve it. Just stop calling yourselves muslims.

And no, I'm not a Sunni muslim, or a wahabbi. Its just as simple as the prophet never preached hatred as a pillar or necessity in islam, you act on events with different accounts which you never witnessed and insult people you or your re.tarded Zakzaky in a million years will never begin to come close to in worth. See it how ever you please but for me, I pray and try to fulfill my duties as a Muslim, Everything else I leave to Allah, I love the prophets best friend and I'm named after him, I love his nephew and my brother is named after him, if they performed any transgressions, I let Allah be the judge in the hereafter but as for me, I love them all and will never even dream of insulting them because I will never compare to them in deeds or faith. I will not go about cutting myself like a mad man like you blokes do, something the prophet never advocated or preached, causing harm to yourself, subhanallah. Maybe this is Allah's way of punishing you with your own hands for your atrocities. I will not go about diffrentiating mosques in building like the prophet warned us against.

I have read the stories, the hadiths, even that of pond qhum, and have arrived at my understanding. And wtf is your problem anyway, did he not become caliph in the end? Contrary to what you may or may not believe he is not a prophet and he is capable of Errors. So ia Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman. So are the prophets grandchildren.

You are just another sect like the dozens the prophet warned will surface after his death, all enroute to hell as far as I'm concerned. Salafis and sufis I can accept to some extent as muslims but you are heretics, no more muslims than Hindus or Buddhists or christians and it's okay, just accept it. But like I said, I dont believe in labels.
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by ZhulFiqar: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

You can demand religious freedom, and sure you deserve it. Just stop calling yourselves muslims.
And no, I'm not a Sunni muslim, or a wahabbi. Its just as simple as the prophet never preached hatred as a pillar or necessity in islam, you act on events with different accounts which you never witnessed and insult people you or your re.tarded Zakzaky in a million years will never begin to come close to in worth. See it how ever you please but for me, I pray and try to fulfill my duties as a Muslim, Everything else I leave to Allah, I love the prophets best friend and I'm named after him, I love his nephew and my brother is named after him, if they performed any transgressions, I let Allah be the judge in the hereafter but as for me, I love them all and will never even dream of insulting them because I will never compare to them in deeds or faith. I will not go about cutting myself like a mad man like you blokes do, something the prophet never advocated or preached, causing harm to yourself, subhanallah. Maybe this is Allah's way of punishing you with your own hands for your atrocities. I will not go about diffrentiating mosques in building like the prophet warned us against.
I have read the stories, the hadiths, even that of pond qhum, and have arrived at my understanding. And wtf is your problem anyway, did he not become caliph in the end? Contrary to what you may or may not believe he is not a prophet and he is capable of Errors. So ia Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman. So are the prophets grandchildren.
You are just another sect like the dozens the prophet warned will surface after his death, all enroute to hell as far as I'm concerned. Salafis and sufis I can accept to some extent as muslims but you are heretics, no more muslims than Hindus or Buddhists or christians and it's okay, just accept it. But like I said, I dont believe in labels.

your post is based mainly on empty assumptions. i'd advice you read more. if you want to know about beliefs, go to the religious forum. if we start arguing on religious topics, this thread would run into tens of pages. i happened to stumble upon this thread on the front page and decided to comment. if it hurts you i commented,feel free to ban me if you are a mod or ask a mod to. i am not going to waste my time replying to your religious assumptions or false accusations because you want everyone to accept what a bigot is saying. i am not even supposed to reply you since you hold a bigot in high esteem.
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
ZhulFiqar:

your post is based mainly on empty assumptions. i'd advice you read more. if you want to know about beliefs, go to the religious forum. if we start arguing on religious topics, this thread would run into tens of pages. i happened to stumble upon this thread on the front page and decided to comment. if it hurts you i commented,feel free to ban me if you are a mod or ask a mod to. i am not going to waste my time replying to your religious assumptions or false accusations because you want everyone to accept what a bigot is saying. i am not even supposed to reply you since you hold a bigot in high esteem.

Really? Empty assumptions? Is there any assumption in my post? These are facts and you know it! Oo

I have no intention to argue to with you, "summun bukmun umyun fahum la yarji'un"

In Kaje ka kwaso wa kanka bala'i wannan kai ka San wa kanka. Allah ya yika musulmi amma wannan bai Isheka ba, ku kunfi kowa iya yi.
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by ZhulFiqar: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

Really? Empty assumptions? Is there any assumption in my post? These are facts and you know it! Oo

I have no intention to argue to with you, "summun bukmun umyun fahum la yarji'un"

In Kaje ka kwaso wa kanka bala'i wannan kai ka San wa kanka. Allah ya yika musulmi amma wannan bai Isheka ba, ku kunfi kowa iya yi.

I am not northerner, Madam/Mr. i do not understand what you typed and i do not intend to ask for translation. we do not fight and call people "evil" for holding beliefs different to ours. that is our culture.

as far as i am concerned, this is the saying of the Prophet Muhammad (s) :

"Ali is the mawla (master) of every believer AFTER me".

this is found in a number of Sunni sources. anything short of that instruction (among the other similar ones) is straying away from the path of Muhammad (s) and i do not follow anything short of what Muhammad (s), the prophet of Allah has commanded. the sources and hadiths are too many. and evidence from the Quran on Imamate and Wilayah of Imam Ali (A) are many. again, i am not here to preach but to make a simple point: live and let live. that is not too much to ask for. freedom for people to believe. you are talking from a religious angle which sends an idea of persecution. that is wrong. if you need to research further, send me a Private Message. or simply go to the Islam Forum. Albaqir, myself and others can assist you or take up the challenge for a debate if you so wish. if you are after truth, you can simply google both Sunni and Shia websites and make a comparison to reach a conclusion. if you have found the truth and you are satisfied, then congratulations. but do not justify killings based on people's beliefs. it means you are retar.ded, and wicked. you are also denying Allah's injunction in the Holy Quran that "there shall be no compulsion in religion". even the Prophet Muhammad (s) was addressed and told that he was not sent to compel anyone to believe, but to deliver a message. and he was told to call people to the path of Allah with kind exhortation and wisdom, and it is Allah alone who knows those who are rightly guided and those who have strayed from His path. you are in no position to define who is a Muslim and who is not. according to the Prophet (s), any human being who believes in One God (Allah), and that Muhammad (s) is Allah's prophet and messenger, is a MUSLIM. i do not even need your approval for me to call myself Muslim or not. you are neither a god nor the owner of ISLAM. follow what you know and let others follow theirs if you fear Allah.

my final word to you is: PEACE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
ZhulFiqar:

I am not northerner, Madam/Mr. i do not understand what you typed and i do not intend to ask for translation. we do not fight and call people "evil" for holding beliefs different to ours. that is our culture.

as far as i am concerned, this is the saying of the Prophet Muhammad (s) :

"Ali is the mawla (master) of every believer AFTER me".

this is found in a number of Sunni sources. anything short of that instruction (among the other similar ones) is straying away from the path of Muhammad (s) and i do not follow anything short of what Muhammad (s), the prophet of Allah has commanded. the sources and hadiths are too many. and evidence from the Quran on Imamate and Wilayah of Imam Ali (A) are many. again, i am not here to preach but to make a simple point: live and let live. that is not too much to ask for. freedom for people to believe. you are talking from a religious angle which sends an idea of persecution. that is wrong. if you need to research further, send me a Private Message. or simply go to the Islam Forum. Albaqir, myself and others can assist you or take up the challenge for a debate if you so wish. if you are after truth, you can simply google both Sunni and Shia websites and make a comparison to reach a conclusion. if you have found the truth and you are satisfied, then congratulations. but do not justify killings based on people's beliefs. it means you are retar.ded, and wicked. you are also denying Allah's injunction in the Holy Quran that "there shall be no compulsion in religion". even the Prophet Muhammad (s) was addressed and told that he was not sent to compel anyone to believe, but to deliver a message. and he was told to call people to the path of Allah with kind exhortation and wisdom, and it is Allah alone who knows those who are rightly guided and those who have strayed from His path. you are in no position to define who is a Muslim and who is not. according to the Prophet (s), any human being who believes in One God (Allah), and that Muhammad (s) is Allah's prophet and messenger, is a MUSLIM. i do not even need your approval for me to call myself Muslim or not. you are neither a god nor the owner of ISLAM. follow what you know and let others follow theirs if you fear Allah.

my final word to you is: PEACE!

Of course you're not a Northerner, you better not be. But see if you were a Muslim, you'd spot the Part I quoted the Quran up there.

Hypocrites! Clear the way. Pun intended!
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by ZhulFiqar: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

Of course you're not a Northerner, you better not be. But see if you were a Muslim, you'd spot the Part I quoted the Quran up there.
Hypocrites! Clear the way. Pun intended!

After all the verses I pointed to, if you have any sense of reasoning you would see that I left that one verse you quoted out because it actually refers to you, not to me, as apparent from my explanations and your posts. Let Allah judge who is deaf, dumb and blind.

Salam! Peace!!
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
ZhulFiqar:

After all the verses I pointed to, if you have any sense of reasoning you would see that I left that one verse you quoted out because it actually refers to you, not to me, as apparent from my explanations and your posts. Let Allah judge who is deaf, dumb and blind.

Salam! Peace!!

Repent and watch and pray, clear the way or fade away. Hypocrites
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Eziachi:
Boko Haram would never had grown wings if it was properly and severely dealt with at its infancy. Instead Jonathan spent almost the first 4 and half years of his government telling us that Boko Haram was about northerners not wanting him to be president but insanely forgot that Boko Haram predates his presidency and he decided ignored the threat as something far away from Abuja.
That allowed them to freely recruit, get financed and grown beyond control, only for Jonathan to wake up from his slumber 3 months before his dreamed re-election. But the gene is already out.
Once the gene is out of the bottle, it is difficult to put it back. If this Shiite group is not eliminated now, the next phase will be Shiite v Sunni (Boko Haram).
oga y u dey talk nonsense?
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Decimalpoint: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2015
We are talking about shiites n boko haram. what about ishbar group,alqadai, isis etc found in zamfara state which i saw with my naked eyes.there are so many muslim cults in nigeria. I think nigeria ambassors to middle east should be held responsible if not this country will sink inside well.We are talking about shiites n boko haram. what about ishbar group,alqadai, isis etc found in zamfara state which i saw with my naked eyes.there are so many muslim cults in nigeria. I think nigeria ambassors to middle east should be held responsible if not this country will sink inside well.We are talking about shiites n boko haram. what about ishbar group,alqadai, isis etc found in zamfara state which i saw with my naked eyes.there are so many muslim cults in nigeria. I think nigeria ambassors to middle east should be held responsible if not this country will sink inside well.
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by orisa37: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Zakzaky is generally insane and is being sponsored by some cruel megalomaniacs.

1 Like

Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Jaydee009: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Islam, the only religion that teaches and preaches systematic hatred for everyone and everything that disagrees with its obsolete tenets.

A religion in which children as young as 5 years are taught about "infidels" and the religious duty to eliminate them. why am I not surprised ?
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Eziachi: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2016
tempest01:

and you are a ''biafran''. if you are ''eliminated'' due to your differences, hope there will be no issue.

Arrest and prosecute the people fermenting trouble, caught with arms, blocking roads and running parallel government (in a court of law). Not trying to ''eliminate'' them.

I don't know what to say, because you are not making sense. Sorry.
Re: "I Warned Zakzaky Against Blocking Roads-sheikh Ahmad Gumi by Eziachi: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
cescky:

You sound confused and evidently chauviniist bigot..... Bokoharam started under obasanjo.....he he "muderd" their learder, which is akin to cutting a tree branch and not expecting it to grow....fyi the north used bokoharam is a political strategy to fight jonathan, google is your friend. Afterall your change agent is the same person that declared that" war on bokoharam is war agaisnt the north.
Thanks for the compliment. Am proud to be a factual chauvinistic bigot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Jonathan Made Osinbajo’s Tour Of Niger Delta A Success - Niger Delta Militants / Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.