Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Two Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Abuja-photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Abuja-photo (958 Views)

"How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Abuja-photo by Truepee(m): 1:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Two persons, a male and female, were Tuesday burnt to death in a tragic motor accident at the Central Business District in the Federal Capital Territory on Wednesday.<!--more-->
Although the identities of the victims could not be immediately ascertained, the Head, Media Relations and Strategy, FRSC, Bisi Kazeem confirmed the incident.
DAILY POST gathered that the accident which happened at about 12.45a.m, involved a male driver of a 2010 Toyota Camry and his female companion who were trapped in the car and subsequently burnt to death.
It was learnt that the car was on a high speed when it lost control, hit a tree and burst into flames. The car engine as well was displaced due to the impact of the vehicle against the tree.
Meanwhile, an unidentified relation of the driver who was passing by identified the car number plate and phoned other family members who came to the scene.
The relatives, who eventually came to the scene of the accident, later left in a blue Honda CRV, taking away what was left of the deceased (male) whose legs and remains of burnt bones were recovered from the wreckage. See pic via http://adenaij..com /2015/12/two-persons- male-and-female-were.html
Re: Two Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Abuja-photo by ineedajobfast: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
pics
Re: Two Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Abuja-photo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
E b lyk say u don login ur studnt portal,wey u cum hia dey post news
Re: Two Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Abuja-photo by Truepee(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
sammyomal:
E b lyk say u don login ur studnt portal,wey u cum hia dey post news
lol..... guy i dn log in fa i been dey uxe xmall letterx inxtead of of cap
Re: Two Burnt To Death In Auto Crash In Abuja-photo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Truepee:
lol..... guy i dn log in fa i been dey uxe xmall letterx inxtead of of cap
Hahahaha oboy Thnk God for dat o.

(1) (Reply)

Document Indicts Rotimi Amaechi Over N96 Billion Corruption And Misappropriation / How The Zaria Massacre Made Me Think Different Of GEJ,PMB By Aliyu Smith Musawy / EU Happy With Buhari Anti Corruption War. Pledge Support. Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.