Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 (3761 Views)

Free Graphics For Nairaland Rap/Music Section - #FREE #RELOADED - LMandela / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by Qaisar1: 1:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Let me relax here...
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 31, 2015
dechandel:
LOL grin
Nomination?
I think there is a mistake here..
I have never visited this section embarassed grin

I came with her embarassed
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2015
cool
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by JigsawKillah(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2015
Best battle of the year: Coogar vs Max
Best male battler: Darkenedrebel
Best female battler: Gladyys
FFR poster of the year: Alexpissu
Best conscious textcee: Alexpissu
Best aggressive textcee: Ibime
Rhymer of the year: Ibime
Best punchliner of the year: Ibime
Best metaphor/simile dropper of the year: Ibime
Best personal puncher of the year: Ibime
Newbie of the year: Llaykorn
Newbie battler of the year: Obesemf
Best battle judge of the year: Ibime
King/Queen of cyphers: Limerick
Best event organizer: 007bruce
Audio emcee of the year: Illscripts
Audio spitter of the year: Darkenedrebel
Most peaceful member of the year: Alexpissu
Most aggressive member of the year: Coogar
Funniest member of the year: DJ5naira
Closest section to the rap battle section: Romance section
Closest foreigner to the rap battle section: Laveda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2015
dechandel:
LOL grin
Nomination?
I think there is a mistake here..
I have never visited this section embarassed grin
Oh, really? I thought you're the lady who stays in China?
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by Laveda(f): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Oh, really? I thought you're the lady who stays in China?
Then that's cherryice.
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Then that's cherryice.
Oh yeah? Haha. I'm not really familiar with these Ladies sha. So should I take her out the list, or is she still worth it?

Cc; Airmark
Kr0ne
Guykhena

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by Laveda(f): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Oh yeah? Haha. I'm not really familiar with these Ladies sha. So should I take her out the list, or is she still worth it?

Cc; Airmark
Kr0ne
Guykhena
Since she said the nomination isn't correct....then you should take her out.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Since she said the nomination isn't correct....then you should take her out.
Alright. Thanks for your help, sister. You rock! wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by Laveda(f): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Alright. Thanks for your help, sister. You rock! wink
You welcome smiley
You haven't voted for anyone yet..or you aren't participating in the voting process?
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
You welcome smiley
You haven't voted for anyone yet..or you aren't participating in the voting process?
I will. At the right time.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by DopeBoiRapy(m): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
WTF.....i didn't knw a forum like dis existed on NL!!!! i want the F in!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by jreyez(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sitting at the back seat.

Obesemf.
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nice initiative. Kudos to giyazz nd kr0ne. cool

The categories are not complete na. The list is too short.

Here,

* Best battle host of the year

* Best wordplayer of the year

* Humourous lyricist of the year

* verse of the year

* textcee with the best flows of the year

* duck of the year

* most hardworking member of the year

* chatter of the year

* tourney of the year. . .

* e-fight/quarrel of the year

* the next rated.

Cc giyazz. Airmark. Bye.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Nice initiative. Kudos to giyazz nd kr0ne. cool

The categories are not complete na. The list is too short.

Here,

* Best battle host of the year

* Best wordplayer of the year

* Humourous lyricist of the year

* verse of the year

* textcee with the best flows of the year

* duck of the year

* most hardworking member of the year

* chatter of the year

* tourney of the year. . .

* e-fight/quarrel of the year

* the next rated.

Cc giyazz. Airmark. Bye.
Guy, you wan give me work o
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by tysonnn(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
So i don't get no nominations?

How cum giyaz is nominated in evry category even tho he won only 1 battle this year?
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by Emaprince: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Guy, you wan give me work o
do not alter the category list. Leave it like that. Max is right, and i can also suggest more if i want to. Maybe, next time, people will suggest on the categories that should or not be there. In your list, categories like "section closest to rap section" and "non members who frequent here" are very irrelevant. The award should just be restricted within here. You even went as far as nominating your crushes eg dechandel cheesy' lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Emaprince:
do not alter the category list. Leave it like that. Max is right, and i can also suggest more if i want to. Maybe, next time, people will suggest on the categories that should or not be there. In your list, categories like "section closest to rap section" and "non members who frequent here" are very irrelevant. The award should just be restricted within here. You even went as far as nominating your crushes eg dechandel cheesy' lmao.
Lol, sir. I hear you. But I don't think the aforementioned awards are irrelevant. They do that in music awards, especially MTV AWARDS and THE GRAMMYS. Infact, i tapped some ideas from them.

Dechandel my crush? Don't let my girlfriend see this one abeg. Her name just bumped into my head when I was preparing the list. I mistook her for Cherryice. That's it. I've never even quoted her in my life. Except today.
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2016
BEST BATTLE OF THE YEAR
September to Remember: Elymaxiimus vs Coogar

BEST MALE BATTLER
Darkenedrebel

BEST FEMALE BATTLER
N/A ( I haven't seen their battles, can't make a fair assessment)

FFR POSTER OF THE YEAR
Elymaxiimus

BEST CONSCIOUS TEXTCEE
Alexpissu

BEST AGGRESSIVE TEXTCEE
Coogar

RHYMER OF THE YEAR
Ibime

BEST PUNCHLINER OF THE YEAR
Giyazz

BEST METAPHOR/SIMILE DROPPER OF THE YEAR
Elymax

BEST PERSONAL PUNCHER OF THE YEAR
Giyazz

NEWBIE OF THE YEAR
Funlord/Sinizia

NEWBIE BATTLER OF THE YEAR

Llaykorn/Obainojazz

BEST BATTLE JUDGE OF THE YEAR

Alexpissu/Krone

KING/QUEEN OF CYPHERS

Limerick (Nairaland audio cypher 2015, Grayline's back in the day cypher and Nairaland text cypher 2015)

BEST EVENT ORGANIZER
Kr0ne

AUDIO EMCEE OF THE YEAR
Giyazz

AUDIO SPITTER OF THE YEAR(VN Category)
Limerick

MOST PEACEFUL MEMBER OF THE YEAR
Alexpissu

MOST AGGRESSIVE MEMBER OF THE YEAR
Darkenedrebel

FUNNIEST MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Obainojazz

CLOSEST SECTION TO THE RAP BATTLE SECTION

Poems and review section

CLOSEST FOREIGNER TO THE RAP BATTLE SECTION

TheSonOfMark

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by tysonnn(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2016
BEST BATTLE OF THE YEAR
(This category will be judged on how much buzz the battle carried, and how much traffic, disagreements and knowledge it brought to the section_The
award goes to the two battlers.)

September to Remember: Elymaxiimus vs Coogar/ Elymaxiimus vs Jigsawkillah[The Holocaust]

BEST MALE BATTLER
(This category will be judged on how many battles, cyphers and tourneys the
said battler has been involved in, how many wins he's had
compared to how
many he's lost this year
. How dōpe and memorable his verses are.)

Elymaxiimus

BEST FEMALE BATTLER
(This is allos parakletos with the male
category, hence judged the same.)

Gladyys

FFR POSTER OF THE YEAR
(This category is judged on how
consistent a certain member of the section has been, by posting verses on the Flow For Rank thread for the entertainment of others and educating of developing Textcees and Emcees, hence keeping the real rap movement alive. The winner should be judged on how dōpe and educative his verses are, and how much more consistent he is compared to the other nominated members.)

Dj5naira/JigSawkillah

BEST CONSCIOUS TEXTCEE
(This category will be judged on how deep and relating a particular member of the section can be. How well he/her
approaches his verses with recent happenings, and how he reconciles disagreements between members of the section with his rhymes. Plus how well he induces knowledge into the members with his extraordinary rhymes.)

Jigsawkillah/Adanna28

BEST AGGRESSIVE TEXTCEE
(This category will be judged on how much controversy a member of the section
brings with his verses and disses. How aggressive he can become. And how dōpe his punchlines are.)

Elymaxiimus (especialy d 50 - 50 bar, very mean)

RHYMER OF THE YEAR
(This category will be judged on how well a nominated member can rhyme or out rhyme any opponent or the rest of the members. How well he uses slants, how good he is with word pronunciations, and how slick his rhymes are.)

Liricyst/Ibime

(This will be judged on how dōpe and creative a nominated battler can be with
his punchlines. How well he constructs punchlines, and how educative they can be. Judged with the battles he/her had this
year.)

Elymaxiimus

(This will be judged on how well and how much a nominated battler uses metaphors/similes in battles he or her has had this year.)

Darkenedrebel [dat NL cipher and few oda free drops]

(This category will be judged on how well a nominated member uses personals as punchlines in battles he/her has had this year. How stinging, embarrassing, revealing and controversial his personals are. Plus how consistent he/her has been with this style.)

Elymaxiimus (max vs rebel. Vs liricyst. Vs jigsaw. Vs limerick)

NEWBIE OF THE YEAR
(This category will be judged on how participative, consistent and contributive a new comer has been in this section since he/her arrival.)

Llaykorn/Liricyst

(This is almost the same with the former category, but in this case we are focusing
on the battling aspect. Hence, this category will be judged on how participative(battles he's had), improved and dedicated a newbie battler has become since his/her arrival.)

Obesemf (no oda battler deserves dis more dan him. He won lord of d rings)

(This category will be judged on how well a nominated member approaches the battles he/her has been tagged to judge. How well he breaks down his verdicts and how he elaborates every detail in a battle, plus how well he educates the battlers and readers with his verdicts.)

Coogar!! (i shud at least be nominated for this one. Giyaz, clap 4 yaself, wel done)

KING/QUEEN OF CYpHER: darkenedrebels ( stick to ciphers)

BEST EVENT ORGANIZER
(This award goes to the nominated member who is well recognized for organizing events, such as battle threads, cyphers, Notes and tourneys)
Kr0ne/Guykhena

AUDIO EMCEE OF THE YEAR
(This category will be judged on how consistent a nominated member has been
with his/her music career. How consistently he releases studio recorded songs compared to the other nominated members. Plus how dōpe his songs are.
NOTE: Strictly studio recorded songs. No Voice notes spitter nominated.)

Limerick/ILLScripts
AUDIO SPITTER OF THE YEAR(VN Category) (This is same with the former, but in this case we are focusing on the Voice note
part. So nominated members will be judged on how many dōpe rap voice note he/her has brought out this year, whether in battles or for the fun of it, and How dōpe the VNs are.)

Giyazz/Darkenedrebel

MOST PEACEFUL MEMBER OF THE YEAR (This category will be judged on how peaceful a nominated member has been throughout the year. How well he approaches disputes and tends to settle them. How neutral he can be in arguments et al.)
Alexpissu
Kr0ne
Emaprince
Guykhena
Muhdg
Grayline
Reyginus

they all deserve it.

MOST AGGRESSIVE MEMBER OF THE YEAR (This is the opposite of the former. It will be judged on how controversial a nominated member has been throughout the year. How his personality tends to fuel arguments and sometimes confusion. Lol)

Darkenedrebel/Coogar (keyPad warriors grin)

[b]FUNNIEST MEMBER OF THE YEAR
(You all know how this goes. Vote for the funniest nominated member.)

Dj5naira (deaf n dumb.... Jus kidding o grin )

(This award goes to the section that is closest and well recognized in the Rap battle section. The section which her members frequently visit and participate in
the activities we have in here.)

Romance section

(This award goes to the most participative foreigner from other sections who contributes consistently in the Rap section.
The nominated member who is most recognized.)

Laveda
Abumikey
Njokusboy
Joseph1832
TheSonOfMark
Cherryice
FirstEva..... Hu are these PeoPle undecided
Well I vote njokusboy ( i see this nick viewing battles n ffr always, like me)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
Voting ends tomorrow by 8pm.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by liricyst(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
BEST BATTLE OF THE YEAR

September to Remember: Elymaxiimus vs Coogar

Thrilla in manilla: Ksslib vs Grayline

BEST MALE BATTLER

Darkenedrebel

BEST FEMALE BATTLER

Gladyys

FFR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Dj5naira

JigSawkillah

Alexpissu

BEST CONSCIOUS TEXTCEE

Alexpissu

Adanna28

BEST AGGRESSIVE TEXTCEE

RHYMER OF THE YEAR
(This category will be judged on how well a nominated member can rhyme or out rhyme any opponent or the rest of the members. How well he uses slants, how good he is with word pronunciations, and how slick his rhymes are.) √

Ibime

(This will be judged on how dōpe and creative a nominated battler can be with his punchlines. How well he constructs punchlines, and how educative they can be. Judged with the battles he/her had this year.) √

Ksslib

(This will be judged on how well and how much a nominated battler uses metaphors/similes in battles he or her has had this year.) √

Darkenedrebel

(This category will be judged on how well a nominated member uses personals as punchlines in battles he/her has had this year. How stinging, embarrassing, revealing and controversial his personals are. Plus how consistent he/her has been with this style.) √

Giyazz

NEWBIE OF THE YEAR
(This category will be judged on how participative, consistent and contributive a new comer has been in this section since he/her arrival.) √

Obesemf

(This is almost the same with the former category, but in this case we are focusing on the battling aspect. Hence, this category will be judged on how participative(battles he's had), improved and dedicated a newbie battler has become since his/her arrival.) √

Obesemf

(This category will be judged on how well a nominated member approaches the battles he/her has been tagged to judge. How well he breaks down his verdicts and how he elaborates every detail in a battle, plus how well he educates the battlers and readers with his verdicts.) √

Emaprince

KING/QUEEN OF CYPHERS

Darkenedrebel(Holocaust cypher, Grayline's Back in the day cypher, Nairaland text cypher 2015 and Greek gods cypher)
Kr0ne (Grayline's Back in the day cypher and The Greek gods cypher)

BEST EVENT ORGANIZER
(This award goes to the nominated member who is well recognized for organizing events, such as battle threads, cyphers, Notes and tourneys)

Kr0ne
Darkenedrebel

AUDIO EMCEE OF THE YEAR
(This category will be judged on how consistent a nominated member has been with his/her music career. How consistently he releases studio recorded songs compared to the other nominated members. Plus how dōpe his songs are. NOTE: Strictly studio recorded songs. No Voice notes spitter nominated.)

Limerick

AUDIO SPITTER OF THE YEAR(VN Category)
(This is same with the former, but in this case we are focusing on the Voice note part. So nominated members will be judged on how many dōpe rap voice note he/her has brought out this year, whether in battles or for the fun of it, and How dōpe the VNs are.) √

Limerick

MOST PEACEFUL MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Kr0ne
(for that let's make thread. Deserves a nobel prize for peace)

MOST AGGRESSIVE MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Darkenedrebel
Coogar

FUNNIEST MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Huh? No one here makes me laugh.

Sports section
Romance section

don't know any of the nominess

THERE SHOULDN"T BE ANY AWARD AT ALL IF FLOW IS NOT AMONG THE AWARDS

Gladyys/ ibime

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by liricyst(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2016
On a second thought, this award ish is a little biased.
The nominations should have been done by about three/four members
I don't see why a particular textcee should name himself in almost all categories

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
liricyst:
On a second thought, this award ish is a little biased.
The nominations should have been done by about three/four members
I don't see why a particular textcee should name himself in almost all categories
Please don't derail. Take your opinions to the chatroom.
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by Limerick: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Who dey call me here? undecided
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 7:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
BEST MALE BATTLER: Elymaxiimus

BEST FEMALE BATTLER: Gladyys

FFR POSTER OF THE YEAR: Dj5naira

NEWBIE OF THE YEAR: Reyginus

NEWBIE BATTLER OF THE YEAR: Llaykorn

BEST METAPHOR DROPPER OF THE YEAR: Darkrebel

KING OF CYPHERS: Darkrebel

RHYMER OF THE YEAR: Jason21

BEST CONSCIOUS TEXTCEE: Alexpissu

BEST EVENT ORGANIZER: Kr0ne

MOST PEACEFUL MEMBER OF THE YEAR: Alexpissu

FUNNIEST MEMBER OF THE YEAR: Dj5naira

CLOSEST SECTION TO THE RAP SECTION: Romance section

CLOSEST FOREIGNER TO THE RAP SECTION: Laveda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Voting closed. Thanks for your votes.

The awards will be announced and presented on the 5th of January, 2016. STAY TUNED!
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by AbuMikey(m): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2016

•Best battle of the year:September to remember,Coogar/ Elymaxiimus
•Best male battle: Ibime
•Best female battler: Teddybiyasi.
•Best conscious textee: SharkenedRebel
•Best aggressive textee: Sharkenedrebel
•Rhymer of the year: Coogar
•Best punchline of the year: Elymax
•Best metaphor/Simile dropper of the year: undecided
•Best personal puncher of the year: Ibime
•Newbie of the year: llaykorn
•Newbie battler of the year: Obesemf
•Bezt judge of the year: Krone
• King/queen of cypher: Darkenedrebel
•Best event organizer: Kr0ne
•Audio emcee of the year: Limerick
•Audio spitter of the year:
•Most peaceful member of the year: This should go to danbrwndmf
•Most aggressive member of the year: Coogar
•Funniest member of the year: obainojazz
•Closest section to the rap battle section: Poems & Review section.
•Closest foreigner to the rap battle section: AbuMikey coolcoolcool

Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by GIYAZZ(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
AbuMikey:
•Best battle of the year:September to remember,Coogar/ Elymaxiimus •Best male battle: Ibime •Best female battler: Teddybiyasi. •Best conscious textee: SharkenedRebel •Best aggressive textee: Sharkenedrebel •Rhymer of the year: Coogar •Best punchline of the year: Elymax •Best metaphor/Simile dropper of the year: undecided •Best personal puncher of the year: Ibime •Newbie of the year: llaykorn •Newbie battler of the year: Obesemf •Bezt judge of the year: Krone • King/queen of cypher: Darkenedrebel •Best event organizer: Kr0ne •Audio emcee of the year: Limerick •Audio spitter of the year: •Most peaceful member of the year: This should go to danbrwndmf •Most aggressive member of the year: Coogar •Funniest member of the year: obainojazz •Closest section to the rap battle section: Poems & Review section. •Closest foreigner to the rap battle section: AbuMikey coolcoolcool
Too late. Won't be counted.
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by dj5naira(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Mr Giyazz. Eva should be among closest foreingner too. She & laveda &cherryice &lala247.
Lyricist should not be a newbie anylonger...nawa 4u o. Nice list though.

My Vote.
*Battle of the year:Coogar Vs Elymaxiimus

*Best Male battler of the year: Darkenedrebel

*Best Female battler : Gladys

*FFR Poster of the year: Dj5naira([size=50pt]you can beat him to this[/size])

* Most consious Textcee: Alexpissu

* Most Agressive Textcee: Darkenedrebel

* Best Rhymer: Jigsawkillah

*Best Punchliner of the year :007bruce

*Best Metaphor/smile of the year:Ibime

*Best personal Puncha: Giyazz(ask darkrebel)

*Newbie of the year: lyricist sorry llaykron.sad)

*Newbie battler of the year : 0besemf

*Best judge of the year:coogar

* King of cypher of the year: Giyazz

* Best event planner :Giyazz

*Audio EMCEE of the year:illscript(jeyrez should be on this list)

*Audio spitter of the year: Darkenedrebel: (He has couple of VN)

*Most peaceful: Alexpissu

*Most aggressive: Darkenedrebel( his middle name should be WAHALA)

*Most funniest: Dj5naira (dude is a clown) grin

*closest to rapbattle section: Romance section(the girls love ous.cheesy)

*Closet foreingner to rap section: Laveda ( na there i start to toast her.cheesy)

WHO CAN?
Re: Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 by danbrowndmf(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2016
dj5naira:

WHO CAN?
lols...sorry.i mean "can't" not "can"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / Mailmalc Vs Wordsmith / * * * ^ ^ Lord Of The Rings Tournament : Sign Up Thread ^ ^ * * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.