Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] (1407 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Toke Makinwa And Ramsey Nouah Are On Set / Toke Makinwa And Joe Ciroc Rumored To Be Dating (Photos) / D'banj Donates N1m At Toke Makinwa's Book Launch And Redeems It (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Top media personality and vlogger, Toke Makinwa shared a cute Selfie on social media moments ago that showed how “cute” her forehead looks…

The light from the background focused on the head made it “shine bright like a diamond” and her fans had nothing but sweet Praises for her beauty… …

See below ...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41917

Ijebabe

Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog2: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
By TunezMediaBlog

More comments below ...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41917

Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
lolsss oh God!
Nigerians get mouth o.

free her head biko. she looks beautiful, and her forehead makes her look unique cheesy
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Erukumakanaki: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Glowing Gorimapa angry

i fit use her fore head see vehicle way dey my back sef cry
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Erukumakanaki: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by 9janewsarena: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Glowing Gorimapa angry

i fit use her fore head see vehicle way dey my back sef cry

Lwkmh....this ur name eh

As i manage pronounce am, i forget my own name
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by lilmax(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Upon that rock I will build my church grin

1 Like

Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Erukumakanaki: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hundreddegrees:

Lwkmh....this ur name eh

As i manage pronounce am, i forget my own name
It's not just a name bro, it's A Title wink
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Hundreddegrees(m): 3:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
It's not just a name bro, it's A Title wink

E strong o grin
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
I wonder if dis babe can ever go out without her make up on..too mch if everything is bad
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
I wonder if dis babe can ever go out without her make up on..too mch of everything is bad
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by fhelihx(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
Her glowing head b lyk a powering source.e.g sun sad
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by simonlee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Her friends would just use her forehead as mirror when applying lipstick!
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by simonlee(m): 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Her friends would just use her forehead as mirror when applying lipstick! grin
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by Mhizkel(f): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
The Bronzer applied on her forehead is way too much.
Why apply this much when you not going for a photography/video shoot?
Re: Fans Jape At Toke Makinwa And Her “glowing” Forehead [PICS] by flokii: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
funny...

how some ladies still look ugly with makeup
se ko ba kadara yin mu ni grin
ehnnn? Aunty Toke WHY

(1) (Reply)

Lol!!! Prostitutes Fight Dirty Over Olamide And Dbanj Beef / Please O! Don't Judge. Does He Look Like Kiss Daniel / Did IK Ogbonna Buy Fake Chanel Bags For Sonia? (Snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.