Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers (19940 Views)

Osinbajo Commends Man Who Refunded Stipends Paid To Him After Leaving N-Power / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS / (see Photos) Governor Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by OnankpaBa(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
you will surely remain a wailer.

chronos:

Tarh GEJ and PDP shot themselves in the foot..

Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by chronos: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Better a wailer than a liar..
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by VampireeM(f): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
DONSMITH123:

That GEJ part thou...well, that's one thing with our politicians. They'll only take the poor serious each time they need their votes and support. Now the questions remain, with the recent up-turn of elections in Rivers state. Both Senate, Reps and Gov election, is there anything like election in Rivers State?

Wike should think twice and keep his cash for a re-run.

You are right.. he should better buy the conscience of his people with his good works than money.. Cause if depends solely on cash by the time Amaechi unleashes another war chest wahala go dey oo grin

OnankpaBa:
i just dey greet o grin

kiss
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by OnankpaBa(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
lipsrsealed

chronos:
Better a wailer than a liar..
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Let's share the thing.
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by goshen26: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bribe
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by plaetton: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol.

Korokoro fraud right before our faces.

I hope the good people of Rivers state get the message here.

Vote this mo.Ron out of office. !!

1 Like

Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by drshrewd: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by razzberries: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
So the traditional rulers are now the law enforcement agents ko?

first you advice they should not indulge in politics, then you thanked them for being paramount to your victory. And lastly you brought out a big fat envelop then you i hand ova za enbelov tzu za fifu, ko

MY POEPLES nde, ARE YOU SEEING WHAT I AM SAW

1 Like

Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
OnankpaBa:

you seems to have forgotten as well that, that same ordinary minster chased GEJ and PDP out.

And Ameachi couldn't win any election for Apc in Rivers? You are a clown!
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
I hope to read the reaction of Nurse Metuh to this.
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
iranu

chronos:

his kinsmen.. kiss
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by omooba969(m): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:
thats nice.

Osusu must surely flow.

Wetin be osusu?
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Only the benin understand.

omooba969:

Wetin be osusu?
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by pickabeau1: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Symphony007:
In as much as I don't see the need for this money as it can be put into better use, I commend the governor for the great respect and defrence he has shown to royal fathers in rivers state since he entered office, unlike one bald idiot before him who's priority was insulting traditional rulers old enough to be his father because they did not support his attempts to sell the state over to this western and Northern masters.

Receive sense undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
chronos:

Amaechi is not even welcome in rivers state..he should stick to his ministry..an ordinary minister to teach a governor politics

Where were these chiefs when GEJ gave out Rivers state oil wells to Bayelsa? And for you that Mr Wike your fellow governors in Anambra, Lagos, Abia etc be equipping police with billions of Naira, your are here giving stipends to chiefs so they can support your rerun. Its left to Rivers people to decide based on tribal/political party sentiments on one hand or having a state properly governed. Enough of all these "come and chop" system of government in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by omooba969(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
OsusuMustFlow:

Only the benin understand.

Is that the answer to my question? undecided

FAILED ! cool
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by DULLARDipo: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
OnankpaBa:

you will surely remain a wailer.

I'd rather remain a wailer than be a brainless zombie sad
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
omooba969:
Traditional Robbers sharing the loot with Wike as the Don dada! grin I don't think Wike would share in front of camera though but ghana-must-go would have gone round.

I guess the gods also collect bride because if the gods truly exist, they should be striking these Traditional Robbers dead right there as they collect the envelope.

What's the meaning of this?

How do you explain this?

What do we call this?

Rubbish cool
...you started so well,until you started to wish them evil.that's when I know you're angry.
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by Charly68: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
The money is a flagrant display of executive lawlessness..PDP style of governance ..this is why they ran the country aground

1 Like

Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by ableze01(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
The same man that said there is no money to continue the scholarship program is now giving money for re-elections program, coughs sorry I meant security program
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by mrDennis(m): 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
DONSMITH123:
In a move to improve security across the communities of Rivers State, Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has approved the release of security stipends to traditional rulers to assist them enhance community security.

Addressing the 102nd Quarterly General Meeting of the Rivers State Council of Traditional Rulers on Wednesday, Governor Wike said that the security stipends will assist the traditional rulers to generate intelligence which will be forwarded to the security agencies for necessary action.

He said : “The security stipend to traditional rulers which will be disbursed to recognised traditional rulers will start from 2016. This stipend should not be used outside of gathering security intelligence.

“We shall also introduce special awards to traditional rulers who maintain peaceful communities. We believe these awards will encourage communities to take steps to improve security across the state”.

Governor Wike charged the traditional rulers to insulate themselves from partisan politics by ensuring that they remain neutral in all political matters.

He stated that being involved in politics diminishes the respect people accord to traditional rulers.

According to him : “You are custodians of customs and traditions and not custodians of politics. Your duty is to bless anyone that comes to you and not to make political pronouncements".

Speaking further, Governor Wike said that the support of traditional rulers played a key role in the achievements of his administration.

He noted that his administration has restored the dignity of traditional rulers, noting that he will continue to liaise with them to attain greater development.

In his address, the Chairman of the Rivers State Council of Traditional Rulers, King Dandeson Douglas Jaja, Jeki V, Amanyanabo of Opobo , commended Governor Wike for restoring the Quarterly General session of the council’s meeting. He said the last meeting was held over two years ago.

The Traditional Ruler commended the Governor Wike administration for the execution of pro-people development projects and the release of logistic support to security agencies.

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/30/governor-wike-introduces-security-stipends-to-traditional-rulers/

same way jona was sharing dollars to trad rulers ... e work? the people no longer listen to most trad rulers .

only a few still command respect from their subjects
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by akigbemaru: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Woke. Giving the traditional leaders money.
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by Tidyman: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wike, mobilising for d rerun
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by Jacks14: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
an ordinary minister to teach a governor politics[/quote]ehhya e pain u
Re: Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers by masseratti: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
It's a Republic for God's sakes, we should stop giving regards to traditional rulers or whatever you call em,they cause more trouble than they solve.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To The National Assembly / Outrage As Robbers Stab UNIUYO Student / Edo 2020: Sagay Backs Oshiomhole, Says Direct Primary More Democratic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.