Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother (1280 Views)

Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB / How Jim Obazee Snubbed Buhari’s Directive- Punch Report / Buhari Has Popularised Radio Biafra. PUNCH. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by EasternPride: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Prince Kanu, a brother to the director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has called the report on an apology rendered to the Nigerian president by his brother “a blatant lie”.

Speaking to Naij.com, Prince said the report is an attempt to call bluff all effort to get justice for his brother.

“That is blatant lie, when and how? Where did the person see him to get the apology from?” Prince said.

He added that the articled as published by Punch is an attempt to sell their newspaper.

I will put it as Punch’s propaganda, a Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda to sell their papers,” he said.

He said report on his brother’s apology is also weird.

“It is a very strange an weird report because I have been in communication with my brother (Nnamdi Kanu) and as far as I am concerned he did not grant any interview to anybody and never made a statement apologizing to anybody,” Prince added.

He said: “So, only God knows where the junk is coming from.”

Also, Kanu’s lawyer, Vincent Obetta has also debunked claims that his client made such confessions.

He said the report is a propaganda by the Nigerian government, an indication that the government was trying everything possible to destroy Kanu’s defence.

The apology, the Punch reported was contained in a statement which the 48-year-old pro-Biafra agitator made available to the DSS on October 23.

On the report, Kanu was said to have apologized to President Muhammadu Buhari for calling him a pedophile among other things.

After being granted bail by a Magistrate Court and subsequently by a Federal High Court, Kanu is currently being detained by the State Security Service (SSS) over allegations of managing an unlawful society, unlawful possession of firearms and assisting in the management of unlawful society, all punishable under Section 27 (b) (1) of the Firearms Act CAP F28 and Section 63 of the Criminal Code Act, CAP C38 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria.

Efforts by Naij.com to reach Punch on the said report was futile as at the time of filing this report.

https://www.naij.com/681989-biafra-punch-report-kanus-apology-buhari-blatant-lie-kanus-brother.html

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by mazzi: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lie lie government! Like kanu like his brother...brave!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Apology or not, He will definitely end up in jail. #fact#
Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by geez18(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
the absurdity of that report was never in doubt.the nigerian government are obviously in sixes and sevens,thereby resorting to such cheap propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by EasternPride: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Apology or not, He will definitely end up in jail. #fact#

But then stop lying on issues like these, it makes the whole case a charade and joke.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by RisingSun1: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
From Liar Mohammed to DSS

This APC govt is the only govt since 1960 that has institutionalized lying.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by chronos: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
A
Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
EasternPride:

But then stop lying on issues like these, it makes the whole case a charade and joke.
Lol.. tell that to punch news. No one need his apology cos it will make things slow. Now that his lawyer has come out and denied it? I think he just shot his client NK on leg cos no one will have any simperty for him anymore. Just watch as FG deal with him.
Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by EasternPride: 3:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. tell that to punch news. No one need his apology cos it will make things slow. Now that his lawyer has come out and denied it? I think he just shot his client NK on leg cos no one will have any simperty for him anymore. Just watch as FG deal with him.

Taah, chameleon, u don change mouth.
See you!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by LastLeader(m): 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
This government is so skilled in the act of propaganda, one thing the GEJ led government lacked. I only wish they can appropriately channel it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
EasternPride:

Taah, chameleon, u don change mouth.
See you!
Lol.. Dude be sincere,will you be happy if any other tribe preach hatred and render insults on you
Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by Aufbauh(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
What is so special about this apology? It is only arrogant and vain people that detest apologies.

The ultimate reproach here is the fact that Nnamdi Kanu has spent the Christmas in DSS detention without any fly lifting a finger.

Whether apology or not the law will take it cause.
El Zakzaky treatment is a case study and a sign of warning to all misguided elements.
Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by EasternPride: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. Dude be sincere,will you be happy if any other tribe preach hatred and render insults on you

You guys have done more, should I bring evidence?

Or the ones they do to us up north, which is even more deadly than mere hatred and insult.

You can't jail someone because he said hate words, Nnamdi Kanu simply saaid "you hate me and i am telling you I hate you back, is it a crime?"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by mikidolla(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
news:"Kanu appologises to Buhari". News: "Kanus's brother says its a blatant lie". wht nonsense.. shey u guys are jokin with us ni?
Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by vedaxcool(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin all we know is Kanu begged if the same lagos Ibadan media carry mumundi kanu lies it is a credible media if nah reverse ipub be like we won't take this LAGOS Ibadan media wan killl us. Chie biafraudians when unah go get sense.
Re: Biafra: Punch Report On Kanu's Apology To Buhari "A Blatant Lie”– Kanu’s Brother by asadike(f): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari had no right to jail kanu coz he started d hateful statement in d first place

(1) (Reply)

LAPO Contact Enugu / Review Of The 2016 Buget For Office Of The NSA / Out Of EFCC Detention,Dasuki’s Aide,Colonel Ashinze Reunites Wit His Family(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.