Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Fitc Cbn Test Whats Happenen? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fitc Cbn Test Whats Happenen? (1275 Views)

After UBA App Test, Whats Next? / NDDC Aptitude Test: Whats Your Score / Nicon Test Whats Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fitc Cbn Test Whats Happenen? by charlor: 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2009
angry sad hello 'landers i hope u're all aware of the fitc cbn test conducted @ tradefair.has anybody heard anything concern it?
Re: Fitc Cbn Test Whats Happenen? by shyshina(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
I heard from a reliable source in CBN that they have cancelled or let me say scattered the test.
Re: Fitc Cbn Test Whats Happenen? by akman(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2009
thats not true nothx was cancelled.
like everytin that happens in 9ja, ders alwaz a political angle to the whole.
they are dressx the list to suit d various interests, coupled with the fact that the northerners knew the ersthwhile head of CBN was leavx, so they ensured that its not concluded until dier own person comes in to do wat was done durx the last NNPC recruitment werin the 1st lady alone submitted 400 names out of the 600 positions available.

im in the system so i kno 1st hand how all dis tins happen
Re: Fitc Cbn Test Whats Happenen? by shyshina(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2009
akman so what do u think?? we should have hope, and if u say we should not have hope, then the test is as good as scattered or cancelled
or lets say they are appointing there own people to positions.
Re: Fitc Cbn Test Whats Happenen? by POSIBILITY(m): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2009
Na wa o, may God help the less privilege,

(1) (Reply)

Work In Mtn Or Oil Company / Vacancy For Sales Clerk And Store Keeper In Lagos Island / Www.apexgloballinks.com: Isn't This A Big Scam To Reap Off Job Seekers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.