Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric (3448 Views)

Get Smooth, And Wrinkle Free Face Naturally Fast / The Wonder Working Cream For All Who Wants Smooth Skin / Pls What Is The Yoruba Name For Tumeric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by marylandcakes: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by marylandcakes: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
2 tbs Tumeric powder
2 tbsp oatmeal
2 tsp honey
2 tsp lemon
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by marylandcakes: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mix together to form a facial mask

Apply to face and leave for 30 minutes before wash off with a damp facial towel.
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by Ginaz(f): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
If you wanna get a smooth face, dont even think of this ideal o. Warning is enough!
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by marylandcakes: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ginaz:
If you wanna get a smooth face, dont even think of this ideal o. Warning is enough!

Why?
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by MoonChildng: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tumeric is an age-long remedy for a smooth face and bright complexion and it does work wonders,there are various ways to use it . Google confirms it

Can you give your reasons and or proofs ?
Ginaz:
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by marylandcakes: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ginaz:

Please don't come here and make statements with some kind of back up.

Go and read more on Tumeric

At lot of medical research has gone into it.

I use it myself since I found out.

It reduces facial oil
It reduces the facial pores
It gets rid of acne and dead cell

If Tumeric is not listed as one of the ingredients of my foundation powder, I won't buy it.

So what are you on about?
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by marylandcakes: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
MoonChildng:
Tumeric is an age-long remedy for a smooth face and bright complexion and it does work wonders,there are various ways to use it . Google confirms it

Can you give your reasons and or proofs ?

Thank you.

Recent research has linked it to cures for arthritis.
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by MoonChildng: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tumeric is a wonder plant it cures a lot of things because it cleanses the liver the largest and one of the most important organs in the body.

Its heals wounds ,it reduces blood sugar, it reduces bad cholesterol in the body .

Combined with Castor oil and massaged in the abdominopelvic area it shrinks fibroids.

Same mix above applied on the face cures acne /pimples

I could go on and on ....
marylandcakes:

Thank you.

Recent research has linked it to cures for arthritis.
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by marylandcakes: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
MoonChildng:
Tumeric is a wonder plant it cures a lot of things because it cleanses the liver the largest and one of the most important organs in the body.

Its heals wounds ,it reduces blood sugar, it reduces bad cholesterol in the body .

Combined with Castor oil and massaged in the abdominopelvic area it shrinks fibroids.

Same mix above applied on the face cures acne /pimples

I could go on and on ....

At least you are sure of what you are putting on your skin.
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by MoonChildng: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Problem with most people is laziness,too lazy to do a little research and would just rather hand over their lives to personnel who have no stake in it....

If anything happens wrongly its just one life to live ,these personnel will only wring their hands and apologise it is the person who has lost their life and no photocopies available....

marylandcakes:

At least you are sure of what you are putting on your skin.
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by marylandcakes: 4:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
MoonChildng:
Problem with most people is laziness,too lazy to do a little research and would just rather hand over their lives to personnel who have no stake in it....

If anything happens wrongly its just one life to live ,these personnel will only wring their hands and apologise it is the person who has lost their life and no photocopies available....

Very true.

I just noticed that you deal in natural health products. Are you based in Nigeria?
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by MoonChildng: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Yes I am based in Lagos Nigeria
marylandcakes:

Very true.

I just noticed that you deal in natural health products. Are you based in Nigeria?
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by marylandcakes: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
MoonChildng:
Yes I am based in Lagos Nigeria

Thanks that's good to know.
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by MoonChildng: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
And you ?
marylandcakes:

Thanks that's good to know.
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by marylandcakes: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
MoonChildng:
And you ?

At the moment I'm not based in Nigeria, but I'm in the process of relocating to Lagos once I finish setting up my bakery there. It is good to know suppliers of the health foods you deal with, as my baking involves most of those products that are not easy to come by in Nigeria. I will be saving your contact details for the future hopefully. smiley
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by MoonChildng: 4:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Ooh that's good to know,I wish you the best in the relocation process.

I'd look forward to hearing from you .

Have a rewarding 2016

marylandcakes:

At the moment I'm not based in Nigeria, but I'm in the process of relocating to Lagos once I finish setting up my bakery there. It is good to know suppliers of the health foods you deal with, as my baking involves most of those products that are not easy to come by in Nigeria. I will be saving your contact details for the future hopefully. smiley
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by marylandcakes: 1:50am On Jan 01, 2016
MoonChildng:
Ooh that's good to know,I wish you the best in the relocation process.

I'd look forward to hearing from you .

Have a rewarding 2016

Same to you, Happy New Year
Re: How To Get A Smooth Face Using Tumeric by MoonChildng: 9:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year , May your biz boom beyond your wildest imagination, in Christ name
marylandcakes:

Same to you, Happy New Year

(1) (Reply)

Lose 5KG In 7days / PHOTO >> See Britains-biggest-burger- Ever Make , / Instant Jollof Rice For Our Lazy Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.