Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Food Business Is Good Business - Find Out How To Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Food Business Is Good Business - Find Out How To Start (1007 Views)

Despite Recession, Business Is Good In Nigeria, Says US Firm / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Business Is Good Business - Find Out How To Start by justbeenpaid(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
We all need food to survive right? Everyone eats food everyday, if e too bad at least once in day =-)

Without food your body is deprived of energy and the required nutrients and vitamins to help it grow.

What does this mean for a business minded person in 2016? You can take advantage of the food business to improve your finances.

I am sure you are wondering, do I need to open a shop and sell food like 'Mama Put'? Hell No!

You won't have to smell of smoke and spice! That's the beauty of this business...

I am sure you are wondering how! Come January 2016, I and my team of professionals would be showing you how to do that at our free seminar in Lagos.

We have 50 slots and at this time of writing, only 10 slots are available. Register now to reserve your own seat, click >>> https://form.myjotform.com/53573056706559 to join.

I wish you a great 2016 we shall cross over and make waves in Jesus name.
Re: Food Business Is Good Business - Find Out How To Start by justbeenpaid(m): 4:21am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Food Business Is Good Business - Find Out How To Start by ultrazone(m): 12:26am On Jun 01, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Explain This Gtbank Charges (photo) / IMF Approves Reserve Currency Status For China's Yuan / How To Raise Funds Through Crowdfunding For Your Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.