Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

My Testimony (there Is A Job Out There Waiting For U) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Testimony (there Is A Job Out There Waiting For U) (786 Views)

I Resigned From The "Land Of Slavery" In 2015, My Testimony Now / Meet The Graduate Who Sells Akara In Abuja While Waiting For Her NYSC. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony (there Is A Job Out There Waiting For U) by chccho(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hello everyone, i just wanted to share my testimony with a lot of Job seekers out there who might be losing hope on getting a job.
I lost my job last year and for the next 18 months+ i was jobless and hopeless until sept this yr when God opened another door for me after several applications to different companies on so many job sites.
3 months later again i was invited for another interview in another company, i went for the interview and by the grace of God i was successful and got my second job within the space of 4 months.Though the difference in the pay is just about 10k am still thankful to God to have made it.
Right now i still haven't decided which to settle for but i am here to encourage all job seekers out there, do not lose hope its not easy but with God on your side u can make it.
There are a few things i feel i should share with job seekers out there which might be working against your applications
1. You need to have a very well prepared CV, employers don't want to waste their time on poor looking C Vs it projects the image of the applicant in a bad taste.
2.Try as much as possible to develop yourself in all areas-develop your skills,get additional qualification, and also the way you present yourself also matters a lot.Learn to dress well and smartly (the way u present yourself is the way u would be addressed and Assessed)
3.You need to cry out to God and be faithful to him, Pay your tithes (Trust me it works and it opens doors)

wish u all a wonderful new year in advance, stay strong,stay blessed

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony (there Is A Job Out There Waiting For U) by Izbanda01(f): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
A very big congratulations to you. And thanks for sharing this to encourage others. Life can be discouraging when the going is rough. In spite of everything, God will always win.
Re: My Testimony (there Is A Job Out There Waiting For U) by igorekpengmail: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
God Bless You. Thanks alot.
Re: My Testimony (there Is A Job Out There Waiting For U) by chccho(m): 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
Izbanda01:
A very big congratulations to you. And thanks for sharing this to encourage others. Life can be discouraging when the going is rough. In spite of everything, God will always win.
Yes o God will always win
Re: My Testimony (there Is A Job Out There Waiting For U) by VampireeM(f): 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thank God! I key into this testimony oo... 2016 is my Year of Divine elevation especially in the area of Job Seeking/favours.. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call For Nigerian Youth. / Can You Lecture In Polytechnic With BSC. (EDU) / Learn New Skills: Courses In Qlikview, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.