Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Best Soap I'v Ever Used!!!!! Great Results - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Soap I'v Ever Used!!!!! Great Results (934 Views)

Ladies,please Which Of You Has Ever Used MANGO BUTTER? / The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. / A Nairalander's 5 Weeks Workout Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Soap I'v Ever Used!!!!! Great Results by kwinrachdiadem(f): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Made by the best natural ingredients, when I saw the soap I was really confused if to buy or not but to my deepest surprise the soap works like crazy. Anyways as you know us, we love to experiment with natural stuffs.. first week no result, two weeks the results I saw on my friend were really great. This Ghana mixed soap can only be made just for u, so u decide what and what you want in it also you make it yourself,its wonderful!! .. I picked kojic acid extract and other ingredients. Currently different types are available, even the Egyptian Body bath milk, the stretchmark GH soap and etc. We brought back only a few. Anyways if your in Ghana and u need a soap holla will give u the contact. Those in naija or ivory coast pls call the number here (in several posts). Also follow @bodylikemilk_skincare on instagram for info on what's trendy for skin use... #DecemberJanuarysale still on oo!

(1) (Reply)

How To Properly Use Skin Whitening Creams / Get My 100 Make Up Tips Training E-book For Free Worth 20k / When You Are So Blessed That 2 Designers Made A Shoe For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.