Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour (1120 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour by PHATE007(f): 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
I did a post last night that high life crooner Flavor and his baby mama Sandra Okagbue are secretly married and he came out openly to deny it....As i was expecting he would and i am so ashamed of myself...OMG how could i? If a man says he didnt marry,who am i to say he did? Its like saying a blokos has brains when it doesnt..... This post is to tender my apology to him for helping him release news that he was not ready to defend....I apologise for saying that he has paid the bride price of ex beauty queen Sandra Okagbue when i wasnt one of the few trusted persons invited there to personally witness it happen.I AM SORRY. I apologise for forgetting to add that the secret Marriage did not hold on December 28th but before then. I apologise for forgetting to add that he wore an outfit customised for him by the brother of those twins who sing.I dare not even suggest the outfit was white in color. I also apologise for forgetting to add that because of his new status he has told the other baby mama to move into a cheaper apartment and that he would no longer be paying for the expensive one she currently lives in when the rent expires in February and that he has been convincing her to go abroad for further studies so that she would be away when he was ready for the news to break. I apologise for publishing the story because i do not have pictures to prove since none were taken on that day and only a few trusted people witnessed this event which held in Onitsha. I HEREBY TENDER MY APOLOGY and choose to mind my business from now on and I leave my 'FAKE' story and denials to be proven by time... I am sorry Flavor DID (not) MARRY Sandra and Sandra DID (not) marry him. May the truth come out with TIME.... Time na money,let me try to spend mine wisely instead of putting head inside gossip when no dey put food for table....I am off to make some!. I wish them all the best together and many more beautiful children TOGETHER as man and Ugegbe...AMEN!
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour by PHATE007(f): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour by limgo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour by Mologi(m): 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Olofofo and Aproko people plenty ..
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour by Drahmah: 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
These bloggers never stop. Why publish stories you do not have evidence to back up? Smh. Sue them now and they'll start begging.
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour by PHATE007(f): 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Drahmah:
These bloggers never stop. Why publish stories you do not have evidence to back up? Smh. Sue them now and they'll start begging.
did u read d post? If yes, re read again... Dis time, SLOWLY
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour by PHATE007(f): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mologi:
Olofofo and Aproko people plenty ..
I don't understand y flavour is hiding d truth tho... I believe stella is saying d truth

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour by angelTI(f): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
I just dey pity Anna sad

I guess she must have cried her eyes out tongue
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour by PHATE007(f): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
angelTI:
I just dey pity Anna sad

I guess she must have cried her eyes out tongue
lol... Flavour is still denying o
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus "APOLOGIZES" To Flavour by pretydiva(f): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Photos: RMD, Nollywood Actor Shares Handsome Good Looks Of Himself On IG / 5 Star Music Signs Rap Star X Busta / See Photos Of The Newly Crowned Miss Machakos County 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.