Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Critical Analysis: Virgins And Non Virgins - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Critical Analysis: Virgins And Non Virgins (335 Views)

See How Virgins Were Initiated Into Womanhood In Rivers State. / Psquare Splits Over Critical Quarel At Lawyers' Office Today - Nasarawareports. / Critical Review Of The Infinity War Skill Stop Slot Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Critical Analysis: Virgins And Non Virgins by ijames: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
In recent times, I have read several threads on this forum with the topic of virgins and non-virgins, while someone person don't seem to care others seem to have attached great importance to it(virgins). I would like to say that if the answer to the following is NO, then I belong to the group who DONT care about Marrying virgins, and hence let this topic be closed once and for all...here I go
1. It there a billion karat crown made of diamonds waiting for virgins?
2. Does marrying a virgin guarantees a happy and loving home?
3. Does marrying a virgin guarantee faithfulness of partners in marriage?
4. Does marrying a virgin makes one a superhuman?
5. Will marrying a virgin bring about more prosperity and open doors of special kind of blessings?
6. Are there certificates awarded to virgin from the institute of virginity..lol?
7. Are virgins in some way more spiritual than non virgins??
8. Are virgins without sin and fleshy weakness?
9. Will all virgins make heaven?
10. Is there any special blessing from the bible meant for virgins?
Please I need you to answer these questions oooo
NOTE: I am not saying been a virgin is a bad thing, let's drop all the hype about it, cos I do strongly believe that it's your character that defines you not your virginity status. And the bible says "he that finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtain Favour from The Lord" the did NOT SAY he that finds a VIRGIN WIFE....

Pardon my grammer pls
Re: Critical Analysis: Virgins And Non Virgins by Pekun210(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
A

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Resolution For The Incoming Year 2016!!! / Bloggers Should Take Note Of This / Muscle Building Tips That Will Get You Serious Muscle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.