Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span (46386 Views)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives / 8 Categories Of Jobs That Can Frustrate The Life Of Nigeria Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
bennywise30:
You said ,in 1982 you worked as a motor boy (pure water ) hmmmmmm pure water in 1982 , Are you sure bros??
U no believe shey? cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
There is every possibility for you to bleep a Prostitution except you wish to marry a virgin that you wont find anywhere, a prostitute who repent can find a good man to marry and no one would no her history and past, that thing no dey read meters o. hope u remember sha ?

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Jalinco: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
@ OP. For thinking that Lalasticlala and Mynd44 are not bleeping their babes and that the babes are dying of starvation of Konji, you may be banned.
For thinking that a nairalander may be banned I may be banned

5 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Jabioro: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
As at 1982 ,we bottle water like Swan,Ragolis,Evan and co,the concept of pure water is less than 22 years
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by dammywapes(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
@tosyn i think u lucky , do u knw what's going on street ? And moreover if dem no do ham,who go do ham. One will start frm somewhere. Where d work for 9ja? U a blogger i think. U messed up on dis one.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by cruzita(f): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
*dancing*thank God my career no dey dia dat means I go live long.Rabbish
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by jstriker442(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2016
KimBerlyie:
1. Pilots.
2. Cyclists undecided
3. Danfo drivers cheesy grin
4. Civil engineers
5. Electrician

Infact almost all jobs re risky especially in this country, it's d grace of God that's keeping us alive.
op wasnt talking bout risk, twas AGING
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by AdonisGodwin: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
hahaahhahhaahhahhahahahhaahhaha..lmao..soldiers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000000][/color]
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by akudinaobi(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
You forgot
AREA FATHERS

Area boys

But you can lie
Infact I bobale for you
So in 1982 you where selling pure water oh boy who knows how many years you be now. And in 1982 nothing like pure water nah ice water people they manage drink for bottle and plastic can
Swam water and co

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by josephmbonu: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2016
The most risky of it is Boko haram all those suicide bombers are dying instants. So don't joined the job.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Fourwinds: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Tosyne2much I dey always gbadu u for this nairaland...u bring ur experience to play...more fuel to ur elbow...na money be dat oook

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by KimBerlyie: 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Pls delete number one, thanks. Air travel remains the safest means to travel till date. Thanks. >: grin

grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by debuscket(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
touts nd hawkers
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
Tosyne2much I dey always gbadu u for this nairaland...u bring ur experience to play...more fuel to ur elbow...na money be dat oook
Baba, thanks jawe cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Fourwinds: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
Tosyne2much I fit slap u for dat 1982 pure water wey u talk ...u can lie grin
tosyne2much:
Tosyne2much I fit slap u for dat 1982 pure water wey u talk ...u can lie

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
casket makers, what you wish others is what you shall get in no time!

abeg number 7 nah lie.
if it's like that then to be a civilian living in the hostile zones is also a way to cut short life span. bh boys are reducing the number of persons living there too.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by SimSify(m): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
What about those that put up the internet and Network Mask..that job is damn risky..God bless them tho
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by kristisking(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2016
Having listed all these, what do you expect people who are into these jobs to do, quit or what? Don't forget that the people who do these jobs put their lives in danger for the sake of you and I. Man must get old irrespective of the work he does. Stop discouraging people, instead, give people tips if you know how to prolong their lifespan when they engage in those hard jobs

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by SimSify(m): 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
kristisking:
Having listed all these, what do you expect people who are into these jobs to do, quit or what?
They shud thank God they have jobs despite those facts..
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by harristo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Jalinco:
@ OP. For thinking that Lalasticlala and Mynd44 are not bleeping their babes and that the babes are dying of starvation of Konji, you may be banned.
For thinking that a nairalander may be banned I may be banned

They bleep their babes as they moderate the forum. Operating a cell phone (facebooking, moderating, tweeting) while bleeping a babe, is a normal thing people around the world do smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by segebobo: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2016
No 1-4 are strenuous jobs that would make one age faster if not done with moderation
No 5&6 exposes the individual to pathogens. Those working in this area die of diseases as faeces harbour so many pathogens
No 7 a good soldier with very strong connections will last long
No 8 no coment
No 9 seems the best of the jobs after No 7. If the pay is good then it's the best on d list
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by aneldaking(m): 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

Teachers can teach for the next 35years with a very limited income

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by oz4real83(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
U forgot to add "yam-eating or looting" imagine hearing that Efcc/Dss is after u because they have strong evidence that u collected money from santa Dasuki. The fear alone will reduce your life-span by 2/3!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by naijaboiy: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Franchise21:
Ain't a big deal. I do dat simultaneously while surfing d net
hehehe.......you na baddo na grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by IBBG(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don laugh tire especially the cement off loaders, wey be like say dem get shock absorber for neck.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by donralph2000(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oil vandalism nko shocked wink shocked lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
obinnashady:
That mynd44 guy wey dey ban people anyhow.

My guy trailer mechanics follow o
i'm always getting banned by that guy.
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
segebobo:
No 1-4 are strenuous jobs that would make one age faster if not done with moderation
No 5&6 exposes the individual to pathogens. Those working in this area die of diseases as faeces harbour so many pathogens
No 7 a good soldier with very strong connections will last long
No 8 no coment
No 9 seems the best of the jobs after No 7. If the pay is good then it's the best on d list
Chaiiiiii !!! Well buttressed cool cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Fourwinds:
Tosyne2much I fit slap u for dat 1982 pure water wey u talk ...u can lie ;DTosyne2much I fit slap u for dat 1982 pure water wey u talk ...u can lie
You suppose don know say na exaggerations dey make newspaper sell well wella tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by eroticecstasy: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2016
naijaboiy:
Those moderators will be issuing bans while still hitting their girlfriends hard. gringrin

Funny shít grin

crazy people, i feel them no be small
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by dplomaticVal: 6:14pm On Jan 01, 2016
phcn workers should not be excluded, the careless ones among them usually die by electrocution
Re: 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span by banio: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Working in an oil company and inhaling deadly chemicals. After 15yrs cancer and other occupational health challenges might set in.
Even the 7 digit salary can kill you also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / 5 Solid Advantages Of Marrying A Nurse. / Federal Government Set To Pay Workers’ Salary Arrears And Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.