Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives (49114 Views)

10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / 10 Jobs That Make Nigerian Employees Wear Tattered Outfits / 7 Least Stressful Jobs That Pay A Lot Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
Women need their men to spend quality time with them and shower them with loads of love, care and affection which is the top priority of every marriage.

In Nigeria, there are certain jobs that deprive men from satisfying their wives romantically and intimately. This may be due to long hours of working, and the strenuous nature of the jobs and which puts them in a position to starve their wives of romance and intimacy

Without wasting here, below are the categories of these jobs

1. Banking Jobs

Banking jobs is one of the time consuming jobs coupled with stress and fatigue which might perhaps cause a lot of psychological damage to men. The nature of banking jobs demand that a man resumes very early at dawn and goes home at odd hour at night. At the end of the day, the man arrives home at mid night with much fatigue which makes it difficult for him to satisfy his wife except during weekends.

2. Importing and Exporting

International successful business men such as Alaba boys who are car importers, electronic importers, etc are always worried about their containers and the delivery of goods to their customers. They spend more time traveling than staying with their wives at home. Sometimes, their wives are forced to cheat on them when they're being starved of love making cool

3. Military and Paramilitary Jobs

Occupation such as Army, Airforce, Navy, etc, are jobs that doesn't give room for men to spend quality time with their wives, especially those ones sent the war front to fight for peace and justice. However, some of them may travel for months without having the privilege to set their eyes on their wives. By the reason of this, some of them resort to sugar mummy while in active service

4. Entertainment Jobs (Acting, Modeling and Singing)

Celebrities are usually restless and only spend a few fraction of time with their wives because they're wanted here and there. Most of these celebrated men womanize a lot that they might serve their wife of romance and affection. Last week, I was discussing my future plans with my fiancee when I told her about my interest in "acting". She flared up and started curses and abusive words on me, threatening me to consider her gone with the claim that she can't consider dating a man that will starve her joystick after marriage. Tosyne2much, the man of God, just shook his head and quickly turned it to a joke because I don't want to lose her cool

5. Aviation Jobs (Piloting)

Pilots too are always busy traveling from one country to another after which they will return home after a few days. Most of them might even travel for two weeks before returning home. Their chances of satisfying their women is very relatively low

6. Logistics and Driving

The stress and danger of this job reduces the intimate performance of men which makes their wives unsatisfied. One cannot blame Dangote or the Young Shall Grow drivers who travel miles away for for several weeks without rest. These men are likely to under-perform at the end of the day

7. Sports (Footballers, Athletes, etc)

This occupation demands that men refrain themselves from sex so as not to lose fitness. Some of them are forced to avoid making love with their wives so that they can prevail in their career. Most Nigerian footballers are not so disciplined in this area that's why many of them who themselves strikers find it difficult to score 2 goals in a season cheesy

8. Sailing

This occupation also keeps men away from their wives for a very long time. Sometimes, they travel on the sea for as long as three months before they return home. To be very frank and sincere, this job deprives them from spending time with their wives when they're in need of them.

9. Medical Jobs

Medical experts such as surgeon and doctors are usually very occupied with a lot of work as patients keep disturbing them every now and then. Many a time, some of them come home tired and may not perform more than 30 seconds before they climax. KingTom, I throway salute cool

10. Engineering Jobs

To be very sincere with you, engineering job is very strenuous. They are always at site working tirelessly in order not to disappoint those who gave them contracts. They come home very tired and exhausted and can use cutlass on any woman that disturbs their sleep

I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours cool

Cc

Original Writer: Pastor Tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2016/08/10-jobs-that-makes-it-difficult-for-men.html

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by wristbangle: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
11. Nairaland Moderators

People on this forum will agree with me that nairaland supermods barely have time for themselves let alone that of their spouse. Do you expect prof lalasticlala who works from dusk to dawn or uncle mynd44 who jail people 24/7 to really have time for their gf?. If I am to be a lady perhaps lucky to be lalas gf/wife to be, I will tell him to moderate nairaland from my room. Make I see if him no go comply na tongue

237 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by brownpollo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Vigilate jobs too are demanding

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by CHOPUP411(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
Which job I wan com do nw

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
CHOPUP411:
Which job I wan com do nw
Baba, you go definitely find job nah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by donbenedict(m): 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Does Buhari still "do" aisha? cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Jennydoris(f): 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
donbenedict:
Does Buhari still "do" aisha? cheesy

If he no do am na you go do am? tongue

21 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by PresVA: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
wristbangle:
11. Nairaland Moderators

People on this forum will agree with me that nairaland supermods barely have time for themselves let alone that of their spouse. Do you expect prof lalasti.clala who works from dusk to dawn or uncle m.ynd44 who jail people 24/7 to really have time for their gf. If I am to be a lady perhaps lucky to be lalas gf/wife to be, I will tell him to moderate nairaland from my room.
grin grin grin grin.. una no go kill me o grin

Op, sexual satisfaction is relative. . Peeps who sex isn't one of their topmost priorities will be satisfied by any of the profession above. ..

They may just lack that togetherness that couples should have...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by donbenedict(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jennydoris:

If he no do am na you go do am? tongue
Lool d man don old na grin. I no sure say aisha still dey trip for am.

Aisha na young fine woman.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Explorers(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
You are right op, but some men are still very strong and rugged that no matter how stressful/demanding their job, they will still make their wives happy anytime they are home.

Some men are even Jobless out there, they're always at home 247 with drum belly & towel except going to nearest nairabet shop. They're the CNN of the estate, still they can't satisfy their hardworking wives.

While some logistic drivers will be away from home for days but when they're back home and handle their wives.....Nobody will sleep in the whole street.

So i think it depends, some ladies once told me that no formal/office or cute guy can satisfy them in bed because they will be too cool, gentle, and sluggish doing the thing. So they always keep rough guys that always rough and wound them.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Jennydoris(f): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ok oo.. noted.
Abegi post that of women make I start now dey check the one way I got take when the time comes to avoid someone taking over my property undecided. Tenkiu

donbenedict:
Lool d man don old na grin. I no sure say aisha still dey trip for am.
Aisha na young fine woman.

Hmmm. If she no dey trip for am he for don marry another person even before the election.. na that person go become first lady... cool

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Nelsizzy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2016
Make i pitch my tent here. This one na fp material

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Countrygirl(f): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
OP include pastors especially in charismatic churches.

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Flashh: 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Jobless men would do then.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Sunnycliff(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
How does sex reduce fitness? I need to be schooled because we no just agree at all!

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by segebase(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Professor101(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lol
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by MVLOX(m): 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Gateman nkor

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by osjoshua(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
Prostitutes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by undefeated(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
all offshore jobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by osjoshua(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
MVLOX:
Gateman nkor
that moment when the gateman is on it and he hears pinn pinn to open the gate cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by HRich(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nor of the above and Nor to Add
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Mopolchi: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
ok

3 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by NaBanga: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
The physical act is only half the battle. No matter what job you have, if you can keep your wife mentally stimulated and feeling emotionally loved, you can wage war against dissatisfaction. Do the needful unless you want your houseboy or gateman taking care of your family. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
There's a difference between "satisfying one's woman" and "not being there" for her intimately.

I may not always be available for a woman but few nights with her, she won't be needing it in a long while trust me.wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
So basically, we're discussing sex again. Smh

Let's just hope that by the time we're done typing, one naira will have the same value as one dollar.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by DorisK(f): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Politics
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bricklayers
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by cho25bc(f): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
And na diz professions get d most promiscous individuals ooo.abegi.

Check my siggy to make a difference
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by Ikwokrikwo: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Sales Rep. Job is the worst.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by 989900: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
Laughable at best. The reality is to a great degree different.
Re: 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives by eneez(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
male hookers, 23 hrs for sugar mummies d remaining 1 hr to sleep nd eat dia wife's food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft / Meet Emeka Abugu, A Blind Vulcanizer & Mechanic In Enugu / Nigerian Police Rank And Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.