Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

A 28-day-old Baby Was Allegedly Raped By A 25-year-old Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 28-day-old Baby Was Allegedly Raped By A 25-year-old Man (774 Views)

25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) / "I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 28-day-old Baby Was Allegedly Raped By A 25-year-old Man by fancynana(f): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
A 28-Day-Old Baby Was Allegedly Raped By A 25-Year-Old Man, This Is What Humanity Has Come To!!!

[img]vid_1449482991.jpg[/img]

A post by a journalist Deepika Narayan Bharadwaj has surfaced. Deepika claims she spoke to the SP Office Bulandshahar and SHO Khurja. She claims that one Mr RK Sharma told her: "The injuries on the child's vagina were of nature that can happen even because of wiping with a cloth." Her post goes on to say "No penetrative assault has happened at all." However, Indiatimes has been unable to independently verify the claims in the post. We will update the story when we do.
Horrific as it may sound, impossible as it may seem or disgusting as it feels, some nightmares ghoulishly turn to reality.

continue reading...

link in my signature...

Re: A 28-day-old Baby Was Allegedly Raped By A 25-year-old Man by Abioduntiojo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
God dey ooooo
fancynana:
A 28-Day-Old Baby Was Allegedly Raped By A 25-Year-Old Man, This Is What Humanity Has Come To!!!
[img]vid_1449482991.jpg[/img]
A post by a journalist Deepika Narayan Bharadwaj has surfaced. Deepika claims she spoke to the SP Office Bulandshahar and SHO Khurja. She claims that one Mr RK Sharma told her: "The injuries on the child's vagina were of nature that can happen even because of wiping with a cloth." Her post goes on to say "No penetrative assault has happened at all." However, Indiatimes has been unable to independently verify the claims in the post. We will update the story when we do.
Horrific as it may sound, impossible as it may seem or disgusting as it feels, some nightmares ghoulishly turn to reality.
continue reading...
link in my signature...
God dey ooooo
Re: A 28-day-old Baby Was Allegedly Raped By A 25-year-old Man by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2015
You really dont no what you are saying at all 28 day old baby ? Lai Lai cant happen, its impossible
Re: A 28-day-old Baby Was Allegedly Raped By A 25-year-old Man by fancynana(f): 10:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
frodow:
You really dont no what you are saying at all 28 day old baby ? Lai Lai cant happen, its impossible

i would have posted the link here but nairaland bot would ban me if i do so. i really dont kmow why.
still you can check it out in my signature or go to kleeqersdotcom

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Political Thug, Alhaji Bayo Ajia, GRUESOMELY ASSASSINATED In Ilorin (G / This Nigerian Scam Is Literally Out Of This World. / Forest Where IPOB Bury People In Shallow Graves Found In Abia, DSS Takes Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.