Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (96309 Views)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by plendil: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I think Buhari should fire his Advisers and Assistants. They seem to be keeping him in the dark. His response of 'I've not been informed' is an indictment on them

I made a point earlier about him being genuinely surprised by some of the questions, especially that of forex.

This is NOT encouraging.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by funnynation(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
corrupt judges issue.. He don't know what to say
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Adminisher: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
We remember now that Dr Clueless neglected technical education.The schools are now being revamped according to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by baralatie(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adminisher:
The capital budget is being financed not by new debt but renegotiated terms of old debt.
And here it comes!
#1.8tr Is not supposed to be there in the budget then

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Endlesslove33(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Corrupt judges
Buhari said he will discuss that with the chief judge
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
My administration would discuss with Chief Justice on issues of corrupt judges. Corruption in the judiciary is worst than police and similar institutions.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
My administration would discuss with Chief Justice on issues of corrupt judges. Corruption in the judiciary is worst than police and similar institutions -PMB

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by plendil: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
They should follow up with why his administration seems to be flouting court prouncements
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by jmaine: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
abacrested:
This man is simply clueless

I concur, he doesn't even know what is happening around him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Sam32(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
akinsbaba2015:
. That's why you have the CBN governor. Ever heard of Ben Bernanke the former Federal Reserve Bank in the US. He was grilled seriously unt!!il the dollar rebounded. There are fiscal and monetary policies.
He should be aware, everyone is looking unto him for directions. if it weren't his responsibility he wouldn't be asked. A compass spinning in all directions
Meanwhile, Buhari exhales!
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by MaziOmenuko: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
rallymento:
Jonathan better pass this guy with regards to media chat so far!! Honestly Buhari is not articulate!!!

Yes, you are right! We can vividly remember jonathan's #stealing is not corruption and #america will know

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by medoyin(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
The man is fighting for the poor especially the graduates, you're here calling him names. We don't have dollars, education from.pry is the best, agriculture and solid minerals is the way forward.

He has the poor in mind. We need patience..let us pray for him. We have no country aside Nigeria.

Nigeria youths, stop politicizing everything .

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Lordave: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
OgbeifunErom:

Dont mind the IPOB apologist

He is part of those calling Buhari an illiterate when he is not even fully aware of the facts
Knowing facts is not same as being illiterate.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by EllisMorgan(f): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lordave:
This man is so living in 1985

Deutsche Mark ko, East Germany ni?

Honestly, he kept referring to yrs b4 i was born .

Deutsche Mark my left leg... cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

He said judiciary is to check legislature if we(citizens) take them(legislators) to court.

Though the answer by Buhari is somehow... Lol
you grab d thing. Don't mind the other that do not understand a thing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Hugo7(m): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
noblezone:
We warned you all that Buhari lacks the ability articulate very well.

Don't be surprised if he does not know the details of the 2016 budget
Since you know the details no problem.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by abacrested(f): 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari admits ignorance of the corruption in judiciary
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Millz404(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
We are in God's hand... So many ahhhrrrm ahhhrrrmm meanwhile i still tink he will do beta dan d last or less worst

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by maestroferddi: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na wa o...
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Endlesslove33:
not funny
I didn't post it for you to laugh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by medoyin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Yes, you are right! We can vividly remember jonathan's #stealing is not corruption and #america will know

Is it by media chat or by policies. ? Talk is cheap, we need action.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by viewflux(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
UjGina:
Today, i can vividly confirm that buhari is a huge criminal.

i already know he is one before he won the election. i vividly believe the north in their private minds are regretting that this is the man they choose to unsit GEJ. he just exposed himself to the people that voted him.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by CEOconcord(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Imagine! What is difficult about the minimum wage question. Simply Yes or NO. God!!!!!
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
plendil:

I made a point earlier about him being genuinely surprised by some of the questions, especially that of forex.

This is NOT encouraging.
It is a shame. The President is being sabotaged
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Endlesslove33(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Minimum wage baba is trying to support cost cut.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by jmaine: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Adminisher:
We remember now that Dr Clueless neglected technical education.The schools are now being revamped according to Buhari.

In the same manner they said "Where is the rail network", only for Amaechi to confess his ignorance in full public glare.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by sauceTDA(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hugo7:

That is his intunation am sure you have you own too.......if you can't hear him switch off your TV.
. I think you are sick for quoting me.
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
I cant comment on minimum wage of N18,000 per month as salary - PMB

The cost of minimum wage would be managed by the FG but can't comment on state - PMB
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
destinychildolu:

You definitely need to go for an audiometry screening.
And you must be fulani

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by destinychildolu(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pidggin:
What is Uqupment??

I think i will have to wait for a transcript of this interview.....signing off.
Dont Wait for it. Go for an audiometry screening ok. By the Way did he spelt EQUIPMENT that Way or you spelt it for him that way?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by abacrested(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
I cannot maintain 18000 minimum wage
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by simdam500(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
MichaelSokoto: wit dis mindset dat I c Baba displayin so, am beginnin to feel heavy pity 4 mr ipod, nnamudi kanu, dat guy go turn metuselah 4 DSS cage walahi grin
lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (40) (Reply)

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.