Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (96136 Views)

Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by peeparty(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
am already feeling sleepy sef.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by TheFreeOne: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
He's still waiting for official report/enquiry on shittes massacre before he will respond on the matter.

Though he seems to be in support of military action from his responses.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Fkforyou(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
jmaine:
Question on the Shite massacre been asked . . . . . .Nice one . . . . .

Yes, they should ask him, its important cos they've started pasting posters around my area with the caption 'free zazzaky'....I know want hear say any gbege start for my precious zee town. The govt should try and resolve the Issue ASAP.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by ajbabs(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Where is the Federal Government enquire coming from? oya Buhari answer now
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by oganology33(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
I can bet my left nyash that he won't give direct answers to about 50% of the questions that people will ask.Too bad for me then....

Y'know I lost the right one on a bet recently and have not been able to redeem it because my wallet is empty.

To make matters worse, my bank sent me a message that I should put something in my account so that they will see where to deduct the N4 monthly charges for sms.

Apparently I am now so broke that I cannot even afford to be broke.

And now you're rejecting my left nyash in a bet.

Life is really hard under this administration.

I'm with u on this. I'm so broke I can't even pay attention. #Thisadministration
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by dBard: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't think civil rights groups will be pleased with the presidents answer on the Zaria issue.
The fact the journalist's are pushing the point shows how appalled they're at the answer.
The guy on suit is really doing the question justice..

PMB digging a pit f himself here I.m.o
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by BALLOSKI: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hahahahahah

BUHARI killed it there !

"he was infuriated by the action of the youths who were hitting army generals on the chest , there was nothing I could do cos I'm now a sitting duck'.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by tolman061(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Like we care...wen salaries r stil pending...Sad***
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is the most booring chat ever.
PMB beating around d bush

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by kingsley18(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Is this woman "asking questions" or making a contribution to assist Buhari? What kind of Journalist is this? Haba
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by rallymento(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
How can kaduna state government give you reports on shittes Muslims? Stupid man!
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by maajin007(m): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Corruption: 'I have been a democrat since April 2002. I won't pick who I know would disgrace my govt' - @Mbuhari #PresidentialMediaChat
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by akinsbaba2015: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
The President is quite intelligent with all the answers.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by billionman: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lordave:
Why is Buhari looking at the ceiling?
Are the answers to his questions in the ceiling?
Lai and Femi Adesina are feeding him with expo

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
I dae feel isanga...

HIS QUESTIONS CARRY GRAVITY

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by bjdon: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
The Army kills civilians and Buhari is waiting for Kaduna state govt to investigate. Na wa O
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by CSTR2: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
A govt that wants to waste 3billion on cars. angry
Sorry, there is nothing he would say I would take serious.
No serious president would do that.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Anticabal: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
I learnt he bared them from asking him about Biafra even though it is the hottest news on nigeria even in international media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by onatisi(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Even the journalists interviewing buhari are having a hard time controlling their disgust at buhari. And why does buhari always stick his tongue out when asked a question,shey dat na juju or wettin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Pidggin(f): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Can we confidently say that the war is being won?

PMB's answer..... *sighs*
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pls what is that 2nd flag next to the Nigerian flag??
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by RockMaxi: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015

On the Shiite killings, "we can not have a state withing a state but I will still have to wait for the outcome of enquiries".
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by maestroferddi: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
This must be some kind of joke.

The levity with which Buhari is answering questions bordering on sensitive national issues is baffling to put it mildly...

Sitting duck?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Adminisher: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Geeweeny:
kai I'm ashamed of my President.... kudos to Ngozi,an epitome of intellect... una president never answer any question, as usual calling Chad n Niger,beating around d bush just for a simple question....like my mum will say let him express his ignorance to all Nigerians

You are obviously not too exposed. I have watched interviews by all the world leaders..only Obama and Putin can I rate better. You have to listen to what is expressed and not spoken. This is high class stuff.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by saintkel(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
IbnSultaan:
During the chat PMB will be answering questions, use #AskPMB to ask questions.
Men PMB just d skip questions
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
sincerely i dnt understand what presido is saying. Any interpreter pls
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by Umunede(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Technical defeat of boko haram means boko haram no longer attack security formations. Attacking civilians continues. Na wa o. We are in trouble
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by uzeba(m): 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
this premium time man take the day!!
I just like his technical questions!!
I just love the man!!
Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by grafikii: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
The kaduna state enquiry id sufficient enough, why should there be a federal one too

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by poiZon: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
nofij:
The Bokoharam that you plan to decimate should establish a "credible leadership" for you to negotiate the chibok girls release He even proudly says there is no intelligence.
I don't know what to call this man.

the dullard we dey call am since u never sabi spelling?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) by akinsbaba2015: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Now to Boko Haram, if this continues hijab will have to be banned.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.