Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] (11926 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Had to confirm the gist first with alot of evidence before sharing it. Will start from the very beginning ...

Remember early this month, former nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma got herself into a messy Instagram fight with one of her husband, (Musa Danjuma) alleged mistresses Joyti Matharoo.

In the post on Instagram, Caroline wrote; “this is a direct message to all the mother fuckers #preferred mistresses #sluts #agents of hell…paying their useless bloggers to write shit about my husband and i….i am titanium, u can’t break my home, not even the devil with its powers can…. My marriage is ordained by God…. N for your info I am fully behind my man #team musa..”

It has however been revealed that prior to her attack on Jyoti Matharoo on Instagram, Caroline had been in another messy fight with another of her husband’s alleged lovers named Danielle Simba Allen.

Allen had reportedly gone to Instagram to declare that she was about to become Musa Danjuma's second wife as the side chick was about to become the main chick. See her post below ...

She said in the post that she was about to change her initials from Danielle Allen to Danielle Danjuma #DD. With reports that she was about to lose her spot in her man's life the beautician moved into action and barely two months later the unthinkable happened.

Caroline with her friends had laid ambush for her at Sari Signature Salon in Allen, Lagos where she slapped her and a fight ensued. People had to come in to stop the fight as Caroline and her friends were really giving Danielle serious beating.

This public show of shame ended the alleged Romance between Danielle and Caroline husband.

It wasn't the end tho as Karma has a way of always dealing with you in your own coin.

Danielle jumped on a new man, a big Lagos socialite named Armani which she Flaunts on Instagram.

However on friday December 25, at the All-Black party held at Ocean view, Armani was spotted at the event with not one but the two Matharoo sisters, Jyoti and Kiran. Danielle showed at the event and was stunned to her marrow at finding her man with the notorious Canadian girls.

A photo has since surfaced online which reveals that Jyoti Matharoo and Armani are now an item. See below ...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41967

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
By TunezMediaBlog

1) Danielle Allen Post on being the new wife
2) Danielle Allen and Armani
3) Jyoti Matharoo

Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by Zikkyfuse(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
undecided
Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
By TunezMediaBlog

1)Jyoti Matharoo and Armani after the All Black party
2) Caroline and Jyoti
And Danielle Allen

Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
All these hoes aint got no chill.

*btw* I only opened to c pics of d beating.only to find out ur headline is misleading

3 Likes

Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
insecurity
Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by hpk(m): 2:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Yahllow gehs and their wahala!!! i love me my chocolate, coffee skin gehs!!!
Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by UIA04(f): 3:35am On Dec 31, 2015
Ashawos everywhere
I pity the girls that will end up with men like this after sleeping with all these smelling toto girls you begin to cast and bind disturbing God
Caroline Pele o you are married without a husband with his dick still on active mode for all these girls it seems you will never have rest shior
Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by theshaderoom: 4:10am On Dec 31, 2015
Op please when u take people's story always give credit... that's what is causing all these bad talks about bloggers. Y'all will just steal without giving credit..someone will disturb sources and get receipts and u people will just copy and paste shamelessly. This is Stella Dimokokorkus exclusive that u just posted like your investigation.

1 Like

Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by miqos02(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2015
ok
Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by kulboy(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Karma really knows your address, don't do onto others whatcha don't want to be done to ya. I'm imagining how pained the bitch was. Bi-racial things o. She shouldn't have gone to the club now she gon nd embarrassed herself crazy hoe.
Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2015
All these w.hores ain't loyal. Why can't dey get their own man n settle down wit him. They prefer destroying some one else's home. Na God go punish all of dem

They r d ones given naija girls bad names
Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by gemale(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Nawa o! Y person go make am her lyf mission 2 b gboko gboko... When fyn single guys lyk me dey plenty.
Re: How Caroline Danjuma Beat Up Her Husband Mistress In Public [PICS] by ellahzy(f): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Davido matter still dey ground una don bring another one.
if this is how it feels to be a celeb I rather remain a non-celeb"

(1) (Reply)

Omotola's Husband Opens Up On Their Marriage Stability / Hilarious: Man Develops Massive Erection While Taking Picture With Lady (photo) / Soji Omobanke Weds Canadian Mother Of Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.