Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Funny Stuff: Have You Seen Talking Angela Dancing 'alanta'? Check Out! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Stuff: Have You Seen Talking Angela Dancing 'alanta'? Check Out! (881 Views)

Sited This Funny Stuff Written On The Walls Of A Building / A Barrel Of Laughs, Funny Stuff. Pay Me My Money! / Funny Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Stuff: Have You Seen Talking Angela Dancing 'alanta'? Check Out! by Triumphloaded: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2015

Today I caught popular talking cat Talking Angela (An application) dancing famous Nigerian dance, 'Alanta'.

However, I was having a chit-chat with her, and she pissed me then I hit her so she would fall and while she was falling I noticed this posture. I did it again and I realised what it was like! It looks like Alanta shey? Lmao! Take a look at her posture. cheesy [url]triumphloaded.mywapblog.com/funny-stuff-have-you-seen-talking-angela.xhtml[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day, Who Do Think Is Insane Here? / The Mosquito That Can Do One Million Press Up / When Boss Says Deliver Those Goods Or You Stay At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.