Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence (6866 Views)

Babangida Sent A Bag Of Money To Buhari In 1988 - Biographer Reveals What He Did / APC Governors' Forum To Sack Okorocha For Incompetence / Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by abacrested(f): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari is really finding it difficult to articulate his answers,very funny we are still acting nollywood even in the presidency.
He does not even understand questions

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
First, learn to spell chat.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by knostbrown01(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
abacrested:
Buhari is really finding it difficult to articulate his answers,very funny we are still acting nollywood even in the presidency.

He can't even Ansa a direct question, *in buhari voice* which kind president be dis ooo

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by destinychildolu(m): 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
abacrested:
CHAT OR CHART?

15 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by Philistine(m): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'm an APC fan, but i'll tell u that i am highly disapointed in his responses, so shallow and un-cordinated.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by kestolove95(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by Donniefred(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
I couldn't understand what he was saying!

Just imagine if it were to be GEJ grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by mazzi: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
you ask bubu south,bubu go answer north grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by SonOfEl(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari has nothing to offer, his response to questions reeks of incompetence. Especially questions with regards to the economy. He pooed on his pants when the devaluation of naira issue came up.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by mazzi: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
The question on disobedience of court order about Nnamdi Kanu got on him very well that he was raising his voice without any cogent answer

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by SonOfEl(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
mazzi:
The question on disobedience of court order about Nnamdi Kanu got on him very well that he was raising his voice without any cogent answer

Yeah....that one too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by genxris: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dullardino of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari seem to be in the dark. He need to fire his Advisers and Assistants

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by Simplymeah: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
May God see us thru...

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by 912(m): 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
IPOB thread

Because he don talk say una leader no go comot for jail. Now u guys are pained and insulting him

Anyway na that answer about kanu make me happy cheesy

Please insult me if you are a goat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
When ask economic issues, like naira devaluation he was shaking but when it came to KANU matter omon the guy voice raise by force. Igbo people una need to be careful oo.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by JANK23H(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
The president came across to me as someone who has already passed judgement on the Nnamdi kanu and Dasuki cases,Including the Shiite killings.One wonders why he has to wait for an inquiry on the Shiite issue if he has already made up his mind.
This to me is dangerous.It means if these cases do not align with his judgement, court orders would be flouted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by legallyblonde(f): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
He was actually good to me o. I didn't expect that he had that much sense, I'm amazed y'all don't see it that way

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
You iPod youth have just started, una never chichumchin. Una go create thread tire grin tongue

No country can take what Kanu attempted. Go ask the Irish in IRA.

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
SonOfEl:
Buhari has nothing to offer, his response to questions reeks of incompetence. Especially questions with regards to the economy. He pooed on his pants when the devaluation of naira issue came up.

You ask him about his plans to devalue the Naira, and he answers and starts telling you about bad roads.

Wow!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
Philistine, thanks for your honesty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by Godjone(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
Buhari is a hater of the ibos and must die of that hatred

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by TheDevilIsALai: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari seem to be in the dark. He need to fire his Advisers and Assistants

Just like humpty dumpty none of the King's men can put him back together.

By the way you were an assh0le in the ND thread today.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by TheDevilIsALai: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
legallyblonde:
He was actually good to me o. I didn't expect that he had that much sense, I'm amazed y'all don't see it that way

Marry me Mrs optimist half full glass

1 Like

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by vedaxcool(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
912:
IPOB thread

Because he don talk say una leader no go comot for jail. Now u guys are pained and insulting him

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by omenka(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
mazzi:
you ask bubu south,bubu go answer north grin
I saw that about 90% of those who commented on the first few pages of the #presidentialmediachat thread were pro Biafra members of the forum- my question then is: why are you guys so concerned about our president or how he governs the Zoo

8 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by Episteme2(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Sometimes I imagine how Lai Mohammed would have descended on incoherent PMB if he Lai were in opposition party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by RisingSun1: 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is why Apc skipped the presidential debate.

Buhari is really a Dull•ard

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by Adminisher: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
Donniefred:
I couldn't understand what he was saying!

Just imagine if it were to be GEJ grin
I understood every thing. Please don't even mention GEJ. That one was too annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by SonOfEl(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
912:
IPOB thread

By your crass and senseless comment, you have already insulted yourself....so you are a GOAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by legallyblonde(f): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
TheDevilIsALai:

Marry me Mrs optimist half full glass
nkita
Re: Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence by fritiyo: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
all i want ask is that i need one year ban from the oga at the top.
i dey hail them wellar

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 7 Untouchable People In Nigeria ~ Pastor Enoch Adeboye. / CAMA 2020: SERAP Asks Court To Restrain Buhari From Targeting Activists / BREAKING: Supreme Court Confirms Lamidi Apapa As LP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.