Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,486 members, 7,861,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

The 15 Fittest People Of 2015 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 15 Fittest People Of 2015 (512 Views)

The 15 Foods You Must AVOID If You're Planning On Having Sex Tonight / Why Spend To Look Good? See The 15 Herbal Beauty Tips For Healthy-looking Skin / The 15 Natural Ways To Improve Your Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 15 Fittest People Of 2015 by DrFranklin(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
It might surprise you to find out that these guys are not all sports people. According to Men's Health magazine, they are:

Idris Elba
Idris Elba

2. Bradley Cooper

Bradley-Cooper_1

3. Isaac Caldiero

isaac-caldiero-on-american-ninja-warrior_h

4. Alek Skarlatos

HT_alek_skarlatos_jt_150822_16x9_992

5. Chris Weidman

chris weidman

6. Drake

Drake (1)

7. Johnny Utah

johnny utah

8. Chris Cuomo

chris cuomo

9. Jake Gyllenhaal

gyllenhaal

10. Ronda Rousey

ronda-rousey-blue

11. Calvin Harris

calvin harris

12. Tom Hardy

hardy

13. Jason Statham

Jason-Statham-2-1024x768

14. Kristen Griest

kristen griest

15. Usain Bolt

usain-bolt-pose

There you have it. Next year can be the year you achieve that level of fitness you have always wanted. Go for it, Be inspired, Happy New Year in advance from TheHealthSaloon.

What are your fitness goals for next year? Please leave your comments below the post.
Re: The 15 Fittest People Of 2015 by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2015
This list is a joke. Who is idris elba? Is it not that actor with flabby skin in beast of no nation. No

I thought i will see names like scott adkins: this guy is ripped to the bone

hugh jackman, kellan lutz, gerard butler, terry crews, henry cavill(superman), chris hemmswort. I could go on and on.
Re: The 15 Fittest People Of 2015 by Baroba(m): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
This list is a joke. Who is idris elba? Is it not that actor with flabby skin in beast of no nation. No

I thought i will see names like scott adkins: this guy is ripped to the bone

hugh jackman, kellan lutz, gerard butler, terry crews, henry cavill(superman), chris hemmswort. I could go on and on.

I was going to ask the same, Idris Elba...lmfao, where is Shaun T, the creator of Max30 and Cize..

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Mum Finds Three Tumours Under Birthmark On Forehead After It Burst Duri / ‘strange’ Disease Kills 25 Children In Lagos [DETAILS] / How to be a better person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.