Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] (5350 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
An old rivalry led to media drama today after popular blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus broke the news of the alleged marriage between Flavour and his first babymama, Sandra Okagbue.

Flavour while reacting to the rumor via twitter tagged Stella and Linda Ikeji as well as his manager Benjamin Omesiete who got married yesterday.

However while Linda Ikeji was reporting the news on her popular blog, she cropped out Stella's handle and called the report fake as she totally believes Flavour.

Stella on her part, while reacting to Flavours tweet didn't bother sharing the photo of the tweet as Linda's handle was before her own and couldn't be cropped out.

Stella trying to prove that her info on Flavours wedding was actually right, first apologised to Flavour but in the process revealed more evidence of the wedding ceremony.

Stella in her post said;

I apologise for saying that he has paid the bride price of ex beauty queen Sandra Okagbue when i wasnt one of the few trusted persons invited there to personally witness it happen.I AM SORRY.

I apologise for forgetting to add that the secret Marriage did not hold on December 28th but before then.

I apologise for forgetting to add that he wore an outfit customised for him by the brother of those twins who sing. I dare not even suggest the outfit was white in color.

I also apologise for forgetting to add that because of his new status he has told the other baby mama to move into a cheaper apartment and that he would no longer be paying for the expensive one she currently lives in when the rent expires in February and that he has been convincing her to go abroad for further studies so that she would be away when he was ready for the news to break.

I apologise for publishing the story because i do not have pictures to prove since none were taken on that day and only a few trusted people witnessed this event which held in Onitsha.

Stella just poured sand inside the pot of soup..Choi!!

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=41994

Lalasticlala , ishilove , MissyB3

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by TunezMediaBlog: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
By TunezMediaBlog

Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
This Stella na bad ass...this is what a true aproko looks like
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol....this is getting interesting

more news updates
Flavour Denies Any Marriage To
Sandra Okaggue; “I’m Very
Single”..... http://opeyemiie..co.id/2015/12/flavour-denies-any-marriage-to-sandra.html?m=1
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by sinaj(f): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
S
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
sinaj:
S
must u book space
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by gistmeloveblog: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin grin
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by Mzjacy(f): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmmm, it is well o
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by Mosjentle(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
This people sef.... Controversies, scandals, rumours, baby mamas, qualities pf Nigerian artistes this days... Gpd help us
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by DetectiveDeb: 12:56am On Dec 31, 2015
Op, that's not Stella pic up there.....
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by ellahzy(f): 1:13am On Dec 31, 2015
First class Aproko
gooosssssHhhh
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by UIA04(f): 2:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Twale to the aproko queen stella I kinda believe her
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by khassy(m): 4:57am On Dec 31, 2015
So we should ......undecidedundecided
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by channel190(m): 5:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Dance?
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by Demmocrats(m): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by bennifield11(m): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2015
His life his business
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by miqos02(m): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2015
ok
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 6:31am On Dec 31, 2015
Their lives, their business..,not mine
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by calmdude(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by iamjayboss(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Ok
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by hedonistic: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2015
My vote goes to Stella. She's a more interesting and original blogger in my view.
Re: Stella Dimoko Korkus And Linda Ikeji’s Media Drama Over Flavour’s Wedding [PICS] by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Stella is d nmber1 queen of bloggers. Asin she dosnt blog entertainment news alone, der r oda orishirishi posts plus hw she's alws d first to expose any celebrity hot rumor. I cari yansh for stellla..and to evn think dt she dosnt live in naija

(1) (Reply)

Who Loves Selena Quintanilla Perez / Mama Olamide From Ikorodu Wants You Guys To See Her Very Big B00'bs / Profile Of Founder Of Nairaland (seun Osewa) Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.