Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:24 PM

Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat (24627 Views)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by kayabd(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
no evil shall befall u my able President

5 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by alhab(m): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by erico2k2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Intendy:
love this man modesty and simple way of life.
long life for my President as he starts a new year
Did you hear of how much he budgeted for feeding allowance for himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by flokii: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Olukat:
With the responses from GMB tonight, I doubt if he knows what's going on around him.
O dear Heaven, how did we got here
Where are the "sai baba" chanters o
Your king is as good as dumb grin grin grin

what did he say?

m sure you're judging cos of fuel scarcity

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
God Bless The President and God Bless Nigeria, Amen...

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by yinkuscious(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
The question I wish to ask Baba is when will he open the prison gate ?
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by damton(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Our amiable president.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by efilefun(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2015
Babyboy1986:
Buhari = BH
If truly you were born in 1986, then your offsprings would need miracle to reason properly, if you still post trash like this at your age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
klem93:
someone will come here and say our AMIABLE PRESIDENT... I didnt see a good answer to all questions asked.... na so so ask CBN GOV. Ask DEFENCE MINISTER, Ask MINISTER OF EDUCATION e.t.c
aye e ti baje ooo, e no fit beter for u again! u can never c anything gud on ur self not to talk of anoda person

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
kings09:
E no easy to rule 9ja
Lol.. I tell you my brother. One need to get balls to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by menxer: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
Halimi24:

The biafran woman shld go back 2 school

So as to learn how to summarize questions

Sometimes I was like, is she preaching or asking a question?

That woman fall hand, she didn't represent women well.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by TimeManager(m): 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
This Interview may not sit down well with a sizeable number of people. I heared a sharp-edged responses from a determined man who wished he was returned a military.The interview was however not designed to impress nobody but was aimed at reflecting the mind of a man who give utmost credence to national intergrity over and above individual and sectional impracticable theories.
May God bless Nigeria.
No Lie Only Truth!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by tola9jaa: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
Man of the year

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by presidentMZ: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2015
Allah ya karemin sire

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by klem93(m): 10:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
aye e ti baje ooo, e no fit beter for u again! u can never c anything gud on ur self not to talk of anoda person
bros ko to epe na.... I pray God forgive you... am not violent like you sha... #growupbroandhavesense

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by menxer: 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. I tell you my brother. One need to get balls to rule Nigeria.

It's beginning to be obvious that Nigeria needs men with sound "military" mind set and will to function democratically. grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by BarryX(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Thrash
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by emzila(m): 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
klem93:
someone will come here and say our AMIABLE PRESIDENT... I didnt see a good answer to all questions asked.... na so so ask CBN GOV. Ask DEFENCE MINISTER, Ask MINISTER OF EDUCATION e.t.c
HAVE YOU EVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD BEFORE, PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT TALK WHEN THE REAL ISSUE COME ARE USING NAIRALAND TO SHINE. MCHEEEEEW.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by harry509: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Flirtyjane:
President Muhammadu Buhari held his first media chat today where he spoke onbothering national issues. The chat was anchored by Anchor/Media Practitioner Mr Kayode Akintemi, Ibanga Isine, and DrNgozi Ayaegbeluman and Manir Dan Ali.
http://www.metropillar.com/2015/12/official-photos-from-president-buhari.html
it's welll oooh.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
menxer:

It's beginning to be obvious that Nigeria needs men with sound "military" mind set and will to function democratically. grin
Yeah! This is what GEJ lacked. He was too gentle that's why people like Dasuki and other turn his government in to ATM machine for their selfish gains. Buhari said and I quote" If any of his minister found guilty of corruption,he/she will be sack and send him to jail. This is what I call presidential.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by cicero27(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nonybb:
LOOK AT THE ONE ON SUIT. HE IS EVEN AFRAID TO SHAKE THAT ANIMAL WE CALLED A PRESIDENT. SO HOW IS HE GOING TO PROPERLY ASK A PROBING QUESTIONS AND CONFRONT THE MAN AT THE HOT SEAT SQUARELY
Did you say that Animal we call a President?...... Smh.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by terabyte2015(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Halimi24:
Gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by Intendy: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
erico2k2:
Did you hear of how much he budgeted for feeding allowance for himself?
show it to me. Sour grape
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by MyLot(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]
Can anyone pls. highlight every question and their answers in the Presidential Media Chat?

I wasn't sure it won't amount to waste of time so I had to get busy with something else. But with a lot of "for and against" I have seen here, I gota find my fact to access PMB's performance.
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by harlems02: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
I watched it all and i must say dat i am not impressed with how he answered and diverted his questions...Is dix d change we all clamoured for? Letz pray for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by Flokiiiiii(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Olukat:
With the responses from GMB tonight, I doubt if he knows what's going on around him.
O dear Heaven, how did we got here
Where are the "sai baba" chanters o
Your king is as good as dumb grin grin grin

Y lament here? My friend Go Police Station
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by menxer: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
sameer1212:
Yeah! This is what GEJ lacked. He was too gentle that's why people like Dasuki and other turn his government in to ATM machine for their selfish gains. Buhari said and I quote" If any of his minister found guilty of corruption,he/she will be sack and send him to jail. This is what I call presidential.

The bolded made listening to that media chat worth every minute.

My personal ratings for PMB has broken the sound barrier. grin
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by Olukat(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
flokii:

what did he say?

m sure you're judging cos of fuel scarcity

Did you watched the broadcast? sure you never did!
On fuel scarcity I don't have any problems.
You refused to see reason why the petroleum down stream sector should be deregulated in 2012.
Spending precious time and energy dancing in Ojota, thinking you'll get away with such display of ignorance.
Hold on, let me check my solar energy. BRB
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by flokii: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Olukat:

Did you watched the broadcast? sure you never did!
On fuel scarcity I don't have any problems.
You refused to see reason why the petroleum down stream sector should be deregulated in 2012.
Spending precious time and energy dancing in Ojota, thinking you'll get away with such display of ignorance.
Hold on, let me check my solar energy. BRB

I didn't that was why I asked..

buh what I am curious about is whether they allowed Nigerians access to d chat or just prepared questions

as per performance, we'll see changes in 2016

ORDER first, then everything else will fall in place... that's d more reason why pdp failed (no order)
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by Semper247(m): 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nonybb:
LOOK AT THE ONE ON SUIT. HE IS EVEN AFRAID TO SHAKE THAT ANIMAL WE CALLED A PRESIDENT. SO HOW IS HE GOING TO PROPERLY ASK A PROBING QUESTIONS AND CONFRONT THE MAN AT THE HOT SEAT SQUARELY

Do after writing and posting this, who looks more of an animal BTW u and pmb?
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by Habidab: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
will copy that on youtube
Re: Photos From President Buhari's Media Chat by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2015
Halimi24:

Although she's good but her questions were somewhat ambiguous. I guess she was trying to be deep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? / David Ejoor Is Dead / Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.