Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read (2515 Views)

What Tinubu's 'The Nation' Wrote About Buhari's Media Chat / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat / President Buhari's Media Chat (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by morereb10: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hello Nigerians, it is indeed a wonderful time today with the No. 1 of this country in the honour of Mr. President Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on the Media Chat eared today. It is indeed an honour to be in the company of Mr. President. Alright wait, even though I wasn't in the same room with him, but from were i was watching (in my room with 3D Tv) it seems like i was with him and each time he is been asked question, i even feel the impact. Oboy, you sure say i fit be in front of the President at all? oh common I can but if he asked me any question, i go shit for my pant direct. hahahahah. No be joke ooo.

Their is something different with this President. I think he is quite different from what we use to know. Maybe because he was an Army Gen. Yes ! That's got it. or maybe be the awe around him. When he was answering the question of one of the Premium Times journalist, it seem to me like Buhari is even interrogating him, in fact from were i was sitting, i no go lie you, I felt so afraid for the man. I was just praying that he shouldn't say something that we get him detained immediately....lol. Oboy. But the Channels TV journalist was cool though and calm.

I now see were Gen. Buhari is coming from. When he was asked why the FG have done everything in their power to continuously disobey the order of the court if it doesn't favor the Government, his answer was straight forward and even though there are very good reason for what they have done and intend to do again and again and again but is not worth it. They can't just disobey the court just because they have good intentions.

In Buhari's word when he was asked why FG have continued to flaunt the order of the court in Dasuki's case:

How can we allow someone like NSA Boss Dasuki to take bail and travel to America for checkup while he was given ($40b or N40b i didn't remember exactly) for arms and he stole and shared the money while we have IDP's we need to feed and economy of Nigeria growing worst?

When asked about Pro-Biafra leader Nnamdi Kanu, he said:

Do you know that what he has committed is a treasonable felony? Do you know that he has two passports? He has British Passport and Nigeria Passport? And yet he didn't use any to enter this country when he was coming. Did you know also that he imported equipments that he wants to use to start his Biafra radio here in Nigeria? Do you know what he can cause in this country? Is that how you want me to run this country? To give felon bail to go?

I was really amazed on the way Mr. president was answering this questions. Just like he is the one interrogating the journalist....lol, it is very funny but any person or persons that wants to play with this man is really really in trouble. He seems upright, but politics always plays its part though but Buhari is a different man altogether, almost like a god. He is like - complete article on http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/salient-points-deduced-from-president.html

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by morereb10: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
hmm
Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Whoever that read summarise please..
Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Lol... I don't think dis obeying court order is good but the man has no choice than to deal with them,the old dictatorship way.

3 Likes

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by dadexcel: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
morereb10:
Hello Nigerians, it is indeed a wonderful time today with the No. 1 of this country in the honour of Mr. President Gen. Muhammadu Buhari on the Media Chat eared today. It is indeed an honour to be in the company of Mr. President. Alright wait, even though I wasn't in the same room with him, but from were i was watching (in my room with 3D Tv) it seems like i was with him and each time he is been asked question, i even feel the impact. Oboy, you sure say i fit be in front of the President at all? oh common I can but if he asked me any question, i go shit for my pant direct. hahahahah. No be joke ooo.

Their is something different with this President. I think he is quite different from what we use to know. Maybe because he was an Army Gen. Yes ! That's got it. or maybe be the awe around him. When he was answering the question of one of the Premium Times journalist, it seem to me like Buhari is even interrogating him, in fact from were i was sitting, i no go lie you, I felt so afraid for the man. I was just praying that he shouldn't say something that we get him detained immediately....lol. Oboy. But the Channels TV journalist was cool though and calm.

I now see were Gen. Buhari is coming from. When he was asked why the FG have done everything in their power to continuously disobey the order of the court if it doesn't favor the Government, his answer was straight forward and even though there are very good reason for what they have done and intend to do again and again and again but is not worth it. They can't just disobey the court just because they have good intentions.

In Buhari's word when he was asked why FG have continued to flaunt the order of the court in Dasuki's case:

How can we allow someone like NSA Boss Dasuki to take bail and travel to America for checkup while he was given ($40b or N40b i didn't remember exactly) for arms and he stole and shared the money while we have IDP's we need to feed and economy of Nigeria growing worst?

Do you know that what he has committed is a treasonable felony? Do you know that he has two passports? He has British Passport and Nigeria Passport? And yet he didn't use any to enter this country when he was coming. Did you know also that he imported equipments that he wants to use to start his Biafra radio here in Nigeria? Do you know what he can cause in this country? Is that how you want me to run this country? To give felon bail to go?

I was really amazed on the way Mr. president was answering this questions. Just like he is the one interrogating the journalist....lol, it is very funny but any person or persons that wants to play with this man is really really in trouble. He seems upright, but politics always plays its part though but Buhari is a different man altogether, almost like a god. He is like - complete article on http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/salient-points-deduced-from-president.html

. My op, what exactly are we to take home from this post? Are you justifying the fact that a sitting democratically elected president is giving approval for lawlessness and flaggerant disobedience of court orders? What exactly do you want to illustrate by the way he answered questions? Are we supposed to clap for him for visibly expressing anger (because it was written all over his face) over issues relating to his own subject and an ordinary citizen, hence practically cynically pronouncing them guilty even when the court was yet to decide their fate? For goodness sake are we I a banana Republic? A president is supposed to do better than that, some form of decorum respect for his subjects and most importantly the rule of law should always be his watchword. The most appalling part of the problem we have found ourselves in this country is that the majority of youths do not know their left From Their right hence these politicians her away with abnormal behaviors, there is not well informed and constructive criticism. Going through the comments on some presidential chat threads here only exposes how uninformed most of us Nigerian youths are and hence the serious need for a general reorientation. We are bkessed

8 Likes

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by fhelihx(m): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hmm
Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by Armaggedon: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
morereb10:

actually he is the most illiterate, uninteligent, ignorant, senile and confused president your country has ever produced. Imaging a president rantionalizing his decision to flout court order on the ground that kanu committed treasonable felony. So after charging him to court, feels he has powers to disagree with judges in cases and reverse court's decisions regarding bail. I thought he was a mere dullard but i just discovered he reasons like an animal whose brain is not fully evolved. Mark my words there may be armed conflict soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by mazzi: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
This op sounds like a sycophant that was just given amala and ewedu for dinner this night.

1 Like

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by wordcat(m): 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
In other words, taking them to court is just for formalities. Shame on our judiciary!

2 Likes

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by fistonati(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
That woman be like, just talk let's geraout from here
Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by BeClever: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
This is what a humanbeing wrote and expect us to read and understand.

It's unfortunate that we are happy that our president is teaching us how to disrespect the judiciary.

2 Likes

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by KAYD007(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Why won't he disrespect the judiciary when the judiciary itself is giving criminals safe haven. The criminal elements in our polity will commit crimes,run to the courts and claim their fundamental human rights is being violated....well, I got news for you,we now have a president who understand the saying"two can play the game" grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by iboboyswag(m): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2015
The case against kanu which borders on treasonable felony is not a bail able offence...... As for dasuki, like the C in C has said, 40billion is no joke and someone can disappear when faced with his challenge.

#holddemwell
Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Can someone please explain to me Y the Almighty Kanu is looking so hopless & dejected? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by Adminisher: 2:06am On Dec 31, 2015
Armaggedon:
actually he is the most illiterate, uninteligent, ignorant, senile and confused president your country has ever produced. Imaging a president rantionalizing his decision to flout court order on the ground that kanu committed treasonable felony. So after charging him to court, feels he has powers to disagree with judges in cases and reverse court's decisions regarding bail. I thought he was a mere dullard but i just discovered he reasons like an animal whose brain is not fully evolved. Mark my words there may be armed conflict soon
Your words are meaningless. The man is not confused at all. He is also very intelligent. He knows what he is going to do and he will do it. The words here are empty. Words are slwsys empty with Buhari. Kanu is a goner. He is not even legally a Nigerian anymore. We should also stop discussing Dasuki. This is exactly the kind of government Nigeria needs. Harsh, focused and not yielding a quarter.

4 Likes

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by SonOfEl(m): 2:41am On Dec 31, 2015
Adminisher:

Your words are meaningless. The man is not confused at all. He is also very intelligent. He knows what he is going to do and he will do it. The words here are empty. Words are slwsys empty with Buhari. Kanu is a goner. He is not even legally a Nigerian anymore. We should also stop discussing Dasuki. This is exactly the kind of government Nigeria needs. Harsh, focused and not yielding a quarter.

Buhari is a hoax.....KANU is not a goner....you are simply cowardly in admiting your god's (Buhari) incompetence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by Sibrah: 3:01am On Dec 31, 2015
More points please.
Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by sorom4: 3:06am On Dec 31, 2015
dadexcel:
. My op, what exactly are we to take home from this post? Are you justifying the fact that a sitting democratically elected president is giving approval for lawlessness and flaggerant disobedience of court orders? What exactly do you want to illustrate by the way he answered questions? Are we supposed to clap for him for visibly expressing anger (because it was written all over his face) over issues relating to his own subject and an ordinary citizen, hence practically cynically pronouncing them guilty even when the court was yet to decide their fate? For goodness sake are we I a banana Republic? A president is supposed to do better than that, some form of decorum respect for his subjects and most importantly the rule of law should always be his watchword. The most appalling part of the problem we have found ourselves in this country is that the majority of youths do not know their left From Their right hence these politicians her away with abnormal behaviors, there is not well informed and constructive criticism. Going through the comments on some presidential chat threads here only exposes how uninformed most of us Nigerian youths are and hence the serious need for a general reorientation. We are bkessed

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by LMFashions: 3:15am On Dec 31, 2015
dadexcel:

You just nailed it bro. It's quite unfortunate that youths of this country are clueless on how things are done in a more civilized environment. Imagine them celebrating a president who is intentionally and consciously violating the rule of law. This country still got a long way to go if it must remain together.
Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by LMFashions: 3:21am On Dec 31, 2015
KAYD007:
Why won't he disrespect the judiciary when the judiciary itself is giving criminals safe haven. The criminal elements in our polity will commit crimes,run to the courts and claim their fundamental human rights is being violated....well, I got news for you,we now have a president who understand the saying"two can play the game" grin tongue

Yea it's alright because it's happening to them. You could be the one in court tomorrow and your rights as a citizen will be suspended just for the govt to have their way. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by Ghandi12: 4:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Personal deductions from the media chat:

^^ If you are attacking the unity of this nation you would have to go through Buhari first

^^ The FG have so many issues to manage simultaneously than they envisaged

^^ The President appears to be unaware of most figures in the proposed budget

^^ The FG does not have a clear-cut policy actions for successful diversification of the economy

^^ Buhari is candid but he shows signs of helplessness on how best to temper the sick economy

^^ Massive corruption is still going on under Buhari's government but his level of knowledge is open to questions

^^ Buhari holds the value of naira very dear to his heart but his methods of keeping it healthy are not convincing

^^ Businesses and students suffering from paucity of foreign exchange should stop looking up to Buhari government for solution

^^ Buhari's government appears to be underestimating the capability of BH to continue making life meaningless to the nation

^^ The NASS will remain a financial drain-pipe even if the nation slips into recession and there is nothing anyone can do about it

^^ 2016 is going to be tough for Nigeria and Nigerians but it is going to be very messy if the price of oil gravitates towards $20 as predicted

^^ APC and PDP politicians are the same - they do not care about the common people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by Achuwa1(m): 4:22am On Dec 31, 2015
What is the need of allocating fund to the judiciary when the fg is not obeying court orders in a democratic government......
its best the judiary is scrapped & fg continue to do the job of the ministry of justice & attorney general since their office is not recognized by the body language of mr president

1 Like

Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by khassy(m): 4:38am On Dec 31, 2015
morereb10:

And he can't still fulfill one campaign promise .... undecidedundecidedundecided Dumbest statement ever seen
Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by morereb10: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Able mods MissyB3 Ijebabe lalasticlala ishilove seun obynoscope mynd44

does it worth frontpage?
Re: Salient Points Deduced From President Buhari's Media Chat Today - Must Read by efilefun(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... I don't think dis obeying court order is good but the man has no choice than to deal with them,the old dictatorship way.
even Kanu don't have hope in the judiciary, someone as strict as Pmb is needed there to set things right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Photo From The Claimed 25,000 Pro-buhari March In Anambra State / Church Shooting: Gov Obiano Storms Ozubulu, Visits Hospital ... Shooting Cause / As Aregberascal Fools Himself, Saudi Switches To Gregorian Calender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.