Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Are There Other Naija Forums Apart Form Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are There Other Naija Forums Apart Form Nairaland (1491 Views)

Identical Twins : Can You Tell Them Apart? / Car-Talk & NYSC Forums + Better Facebook Support / Nigeria Top 10 Forums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Are There Other Naija Forums Apart Form Nairaland by Tudoor(m): 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2009
Even at the risk of this topic being deleted or me being banned again i want to know if there are other naija forums where people can speak freely without being harrased and banned constantly by muslim moderators. It has become a monthly trend for me and i'm running out of usernames.
I feel the need to broaden my horizons. . .this won't however stop me from posting on NL coz someone has to expose the evils and barbarism of this scourge called islam.
So peeps, kindly drop some sites for me pls
Re: Are There Other Naija Forums Apart Form Nairaland by chamotex(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2009
Tudoor:

Even at the risk of this topic being deleted or me being banned again i want to know if there are other naija forums where people can speak freely without being harrased and banned constantly by muslim moderators. It has become a monthly trend for me and i'm running out of usernames.
I feel the need to broaden my horizons. . .this won't however stop me from posting on NL coz someone has to expose the evils and barbarism of this scourge called islam.
So peeps, kindly drop some sites for me pls

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are There Other Naija Forums Apart Form Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2009
is the only forum that i can remember now, go easy on the muslims don't offend mukina and she won't get u banned. smiley
Re: Are There Other Naija Forums Apart Form Nairaland by Tudor4(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
manmustwac:

is the only forum that i can remember now, go easy on the muslims don't offend mukina and she won't get u banned. smiley

thanks man, i went to and duly registered. . . .it's actually a nice forum just like NL,even saw some faliliar names.

People should please drop more sites. . . .
Re: Are There Other Naija Forums Apart Form Nairaland by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2009
Is 'Islam for Muslims' section the only section on NL?
Re: Are There Other Naija Forums Apart Form Nairaland by Tudor4(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2009
^^^ Are you a retard? What does your question have to do with my post?
NL is a free public forum and i can post whenever and wherever i want. . .get that into your thick islamic skull.

(1)

Blackberry/nairaland! / Pastor And Three Others Killed By Boko Haram Members In Maiduguri / Arsenal Group On Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.