Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Should Be My Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Should Be My Advice (751 Views)

My Advice To Bachelors / My Advice To Married Couples After Divorcing My Wife Of 16 Years-gerald Rogers. / My Advice To Married Couples After Divorcing My Wife Of 16 Years By Gerald Roger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be My Advice by disire: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2009
A friend of mine dated a guy for 3 years during which she was leaving alone. When they meet he hadn't a accommodation but now he does.

He asked her to move in with him which she did couple with the fact that she was having some financial crisis and could not pay for her rent.

she moved in exactly 4 months now, she told me she has notice during this four months that there is a bag in their bedroom which her bf guard jealously, she said she asked him what the content is and he protects the bag that seriously but he pick a quarrel, according to her, he holds the keys to this bag to the bathroom when bathing.

She curios and also anxious to know what the content is.

What should be my advice
Re: What Should Be My Advice by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2009
Break the bag and see what is inside, as long as she can handle shock.
Re: What Should Be My Advice by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2009
Re: What Should Be My Advice by Gentlelady(f): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2009
She should be careful. Curiosity killed the cat! She has to start planning how to move out of the house fast and find someone who does not have such deep secrets. If I were her I will sleep with my eyes open.
Re: What Should Be My Advice by ifyalways(f): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2009
Let her get her own bag,lock and carry it around too.Even hang the bag on her neck,under lock and key ofcourse around her neck while making love and . . . .the guys left hand MUST not touch it.we go see who go tire first.jk
what stops her from leaving the guy?she shld do fast,get her own accomodation and leave the bag-man.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Mini Washing Machine For Home Use / Why Are Some Nigerians Leeches? / Change Of Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.