Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Neighbors Cooked Dog;should I Eat Or Not? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Neighbors Cooked Dog;should I Eat Or Not? (843 Views)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? / How I Eat With My Tomato Stew Before Vs How I Eat Now(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbors Cooked Dog;should I Eat Or Not? by kolobi: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2015
so my neighbors decided to kill and cook their pet dog they had acquired ealier this year mainly because it was lazy,easily frightened and a bit destructive.unfortunately for i was given some portion of it,which include the neck and a full lap,my question now is should i eat or not and returning it would be kind of rude.

Re: My Neighbors Cooked Dog;should I Eat Or Not? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oh Nooooo! cry
Re: My Neighbors Cooked Dog;should I Eat Or Not? by cosby02(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
The sweetest meat ever. Eat and your life will never remain the same.
Re: My Neighbors Cooked Dog;should I Eat Or Not? by kolobi: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2015
cosby02:
The sweetest meat ever. Eat and your life will never remain the same.
lol,are you really sure?
Re: My Neighbors Cooked Dog;should I Eat Or Not? by cosby02(m): 12:30am On Dec 31, 2015
kolobi:
lol,are you really sure?
Yess boss grin
Re: My Neighbors Cooked Dog;should I Eat Or Not? by kolobi: 12:32am On Dec 31, 2015
cosby02:

Yess boss grin
maybe i would give it a try undecided
cosby02:

Yess boss grin
maybe i would give it a try
Re: My Neighbors Cooked Dog;should I Eat Or Not? by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Yes its a delicious meat
Actually if you were not told it's dog meat you can't tell the difference
Re: My Neighbors Cooked Dog;should I Eat Or Not? by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 31, 2015
kolobi:
so my neighbors decided to kill and cook their pet dog they had acquired ealier this year mainly because it was lazy,easily frightened and a bit destructive.unfortunately for i was given some portion of it,which include the neck and a full lap,my question now is should i eat or not and returning it would be kind of rude.
cry cry cry cry

They killed and ate their "pet" dog, smdh.

If your conscience's questioning whether to eat it or not, then don't eat it.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Cake? (graphic Image) / Brand New/ Local Pop Corn Making Machine. / Would You Eat This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.