Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

El Zakyzaky And His Militia -- They Were A Time Bomb Waiting To Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Zakyzaky And His Militia -- They Were A Time Bomb Waiting To Happen (475 Views)

Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / States’ Financial Mess Is A Ticking Time Bomb / Femi Aribisala: Buhari Is A Ticking Time Bomb With A Dangerous Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El Zakyzaky And His Militia -- They Were A Time Bomb Waiting To Happen by Super1Star: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
Kindly take your time to watch this video and judge for yourself if this so called religious group were not a time bomb waiting to explode in our face.

What will make a religious leader have a thoroughly well trained and indoctrinated militia?

I hope he was not planning the Iran kind of Ayatollah revolution. No wonder Iran were shouting most when the parallel government in Nigeria was dismantled with precision by the gallant Nigerian Army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMg_qzUBo50

Watch and judge.
Re: El Zakyzaky And His Militia -- They Were A Time Bomb Waiting To Happen by haywire1: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Wait make I waste

#

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: I’ll Sack And Prosecute Any Of My Ministers Found To Be Corrupt / 3 Lessons Student Can Learn From Olamide Vs Don Jazzy / Anenih Writes Efcc On How He Shared N260m, Says He Was Acting On Instruction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.