Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? (931 Views)

The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by oyinkinola: 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2015
It a pity nowadays that people didn't care about the life others beside their, instead of join hand with the family of kanu to please mr president to release him they were there playing god!
but look at this photo kindly, you will know that this family is in big problem!

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by TAVOX: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by dustmalik: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by Adaowerri111: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
ohhhh...his family is seriously troubled, fear written all over Kanu....he should be detained for just a year to humble him.

1 Like

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by finalboss(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
kiss op English ehn.. na like lalas... mess

6 Likes

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by oyinkinola: 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
finalboss:
kiss op English ehn.. na like lalas... mess
don't shy away from the reality you know what I mean!

1 Like

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by mazzi: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
Your english needs to apologize to my eyes first. grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by mazzi: 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Op,na oshogbo grammar school you go? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by Reptyle(m): 11:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
oyinkinola:
It a pity nowadays that people didn't care about the life others beside their, instead of join hand with the family of kanu to please mr president to release him they were there playing god!
but look at this photo kindly, you will know that this family is in big problem!

What? shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by oyinkinola: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2015
mazzi:
Your english needs to apologize to my eyes first. grin
sorry mr briston! I hit you hard!

1 Like

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by kestolove95(m): 12:02am On Dec 31, 2015
Eeyah...d guy don black sef, I pity am

1 Like

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by Emmyginger(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2015
God! wat is dis?, is dis a nursery scul pupil's essay?

1 Like

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by kernel501: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2015
oyinkinola:

Was that why you gave up Kwara state to the Fulanis?

3 Likes

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by phunbyt(m): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Abi OP is high on paracetamol ni Someone has been charged for treason u say they should beg for him. When he started this he should have thought of the consequences, do you know how many people died when Ojukwu did his own? and I can remember then that Ojukwu's deputy said that nothing of such would surface again (VIDEO SOURCE:the real story of Nigeria). Now that dis dumbass raised the issue people and properties have been lost...what justice should those families who lost their innocent ones look up to. For me I'd say let this guy that thinks because his name is Kanu he can dribble our brains rot in jail. *i drop my keyboard*

1 Like

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by MXrep: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2015
Media bullying will not work, u ppl should stop wasting time
Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by Emperor100(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2015
PMB's response to question about this guy during the presidential media chat shows he is in hot soup oo..

1 Like

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by MeAboki(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2015
LOL, see him, the sight of a broken man, a shadow of his former arrogant insolent self; where are the dissenting and cheering voices that once egged him on; the footsteps of the rioting rabble that thronged the streets, all gone as quickly as they came.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by suxkill: 1:47am On Dec 31, 2015
Op,your grammar sucks!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by likila: 2:01am On Dec 31, 2015
Emperor100:
PMB's response to question about this guy during the presidential media chat
shows he is in hot soup oo..

yes ooo.
buhari is in hot boiling soup.
Re: Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise? by Toosure70: 5:09am On Dec 31, 2015
zoo prison and warders bad o. the mofo don turn black finish

(1) (Reply)

Jafaru Isa’s Arrest Was Stage-managed By EFCC To Deceive Nigerians / IPOB/MASSOB/Ohaneze Ndigbo Seeks Out Of Court Settlement For Kanu / [PHOTOS] President Buhari Chills With Emir Sanusi In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.