Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH (6425 Views)

Prophecies For 2018, By Rev Gabriel Israel / PROPHETIC UPDATE From Rev. Gabriel Israel Of Newlife Word Church / Amazing Miracles In Newlife Word Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH by EKSamuel(m): 12:03am On Dec 31, 2015
»»»»»»»THE PROPHET SPEAKS«««««««

1. In 2016, God will take some GENERALS home to create a vacuum for a release of more. I see about 4 of them. Their assignments, nevertheless, have been FULFILLED.

2. I see a 'T' as President of the United States of America, and another 'T' as Vice President, heading the U.S senate.

3. (a) God is going to constrict Buhari's heart. God wants to be hard WITH him. But when he does 4 years, he should not do another 4 years. Between now and the elapse of that 4 years, he will sanitize the system. He should not run in 2019, because like Jonathan, he is destined to do one term.
(b) The 2016 budget will succeed; I see Nigerians rejoice.
(c) Just as Amaechi was at log a heads with Jonathan, so will he be with President Buhari, but it will be because of 2019.

4. Timipre Silver will not win Bayelsa Governorship Election, I do not see the tides favoring him.

5. (a) I see God doing something for the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG). I see them growing to an extent they will be granted a little autonomy, but not in this dispensation.
(b) The ministries that are wise should not envy RCCG, they should sow their seeds and pay their tithes as led by the Holy Spirit

6. Controversies are normal, and we will see more church controversies, but the Church should not fight the Church. The Church should pray for the Church.

7. John Dramani Mahama of Ghana may not win the re-elections, so he should seek the face of God. His chances are slim.

8.Godswill Akpabio will gain political prominence in the years to come n Nigeria.

9. Sule Lamido will survive this current political mess and will go on being a voice because of 2019.

10. There will be NO WORLD WAR 3 as being speculated.

11. Prime minister Nattanyahu will not complete his current tenure as Prime Minister of Israel

12. The Supreme leader of Iran will have serious health challenges in 2016, it is a warning to him.

13. There will be serious battle in Edo State over Governorship elections to the point where some of the relatives to aspirants will be kidnapped. But I see a serious grace on Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu's candidateship.

14. A new King on the throne in Benin 2016, CONFIRMED.

15. Tuface Idibia should be careful. The feat that almost led to the loss of his life some years ago is brewing up again. He should be quiet in 2016.

16. Ahmed Bola Tinubu should lean more towards philanthropy. I see money complaining against him.

17. BOKO HARAM IS DEAD! What remaineth are fragments, and the remaining fragments are what government should be concerned about dealing with.

18. Serious changes coming to CBN.

19. The Ekiti State governor should focus more on the governance of the state and not on drawing attention to himself not to complete his second ternure as he did not complete the first one.

20. God is happy with Rochas Okorocha, his prayers always receives heaven's attention. He should continue with his good heart.

21. University lecturers SHOULD NOT go on strike in 2016.

22. I see a woman, a light skinned woman from Edo State, married to an army general. She needs prayer. I see her lying in a hospital in Spain willingly, but it was tragic. She needs prayers. She also needs to repent of causative sins and seek the Lord for mercy.
Her relation is a minister in the current federal cabinet working in health, but this woman's health from view in 2016 will be trouble.

23. President Obama will visit another white house, it is a warning.

24. I look in the spirit and I see a word: "STATE OF. EMERGENCY" declared in a state in the South West, and violence from indigens of the state , opposing it.

25. I see Donald Trump moving (relocating) into the white house and then suddenly his mouth changes.
Re: The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH by Emmyginger(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2015
ok
Re: The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH by amtaken(f): 4:17am On Dec 31, 2015
In God I trust.
Re: The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH by kokoori(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH by Talk2nanro(m): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2015
all these fake prophets self. if you were a true prophet u would not be talking about tithe. tithe was for the Levites, are u a levite?
Re: The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH by EKSamuel(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Talk2nanro:
all these fake prophets self. if you were a true prophet u would not be talking about tithe. tithe was for the Levites, are u a levite?

@Talk2nanro

As for the Tithe, if you read carefully, it was to be paid to RCCG, as the HOLY SPIRIT would lead.
The Prophet is not from RCCG, he is from NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH...So, he is not out for his own gain.

Again, if you mean levite the way I think you do, Rev. Gabriel is one, and so is qualified not only to talk on tithes, but also to receive same (such as mine).

If you think he is a fake prophet because he talked on tithes, then so is Malachi, Jesus, Paul, Abraham, Melchizedek, Isaac, Jacob...you have just insulted them all...you dared to call them fake.

And if this very prophecy is all you COULD see, happy are you. You can be healed today.
Receive your healing.
I speak to the rods and cones in your eyes, the aqueous and virtuous humors, the cornea, the pupil, the retina, and all the cells that have to do with your eyes and all your optical nerves; I pray that they all come to proper alignment for clarity of vision and proper eye sight, in Jesus' Name.

3 Likes

Re: The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH by EKSamuel(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Re: The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH by EKSamuel(m): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2016
Re: The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH by EKSamuel(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH by EKSamuel(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
NUMBER 13

dailypost.ng/2016/05/01/edo-deputy-governor-odubu-escapes-death-in-auchi/

newspeakonline.com/gunmen-attack-edo-governorship-aspirant-godwin-obaseki-at-campaign-ground/
Re: The 2016 Prophecies, By Rev. Gabriel Israel, President Of NEWLIFE WORD CHURCH by EKSamuel(m): 9:54am On Nov 09, 2016
TRUMP WIN PRESIDENCY ACCORDING TO THE PROPHETIC WORD

(1) (Reply)

The Finest And Wackiest Usernames In Nairaland. / Lagos Deputy Gov Set For World Record / Ever Seen Albino Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.