Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone (3973 Views)

How To Use 2 Whatsapp Accounts On The Same App And On The Same Phone. / Airtel Introduces- One Sim, 2 Numbers, Same Phone. / Easy Way To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by callydon(m): 4:50am On Dec 31, 2015
Hi friends, today we're bringing to you our last update before the year finally runs out. Hope y'all are enjoying the holidays so far. Anyway, without much ado let's go into today's business. I know most of my friends who've been asking if it's possible to use two WhatsApp apps on the same phone. Today am telling you that it's now possible. You can now use two WhatsApp with two different numbers on the same phone, maybe one WhatsApp for office and the other for friends and family, or maybe one for the main boo and the other WhatsApp for the rest. .So sit back, relax and read along to get the full gist. 
To get this done we'll need just one extra app called "GBWhatsApp", yeah I know some of you who were banned by WhatsApp when they were using "WhatsApp +" would be skeptical about using this app, but trust me this app comes with

"anti-ban" so WhatsApp won't be able to ban. And if it'll make you feel safer, I've been using this app since September 2015 and I've never for once been banned.

What To Do: 

- First of all download GBWhatsApp from HERE,hey do not fear the app does not require rooting. At this stage I believe that you already have the normal WhatsApp installed on your phone, if not, install the normal WhatsApp now. 

- After doing that you now install the GBwhatsapp that you downloaded from the link above. 

- After installing the GB WhatsApp, when setting up the app you'll be asked for your phone number just like in the normal WhatsApp. Please DO NOT use the same number you're using in your normal WhatsApp because doing so will "knock-out" your phone number from the normal WhatsApp. Rather put your second phone number when asked for number verification on your GB WhatsApp, once the phone number is verified you are good to go. That's it. Now you can enjoy your normal WhatsApp and this incredible GBWhatsApp packed with so many features on the same device. Note: Do Not update the GB WhatsApp when you are notified of a new update cos this new update when installed will uninstall your normal WhatsApp. For those of you who do not know much about GBwhatsapp, watch out for our feature article about GBWhatsapp. 

In case you encounter any problem during the installation of GB WhatsApp, just drop your complaints using the comment box, and I'll be glad to help you out.
See you on the other side in 2016. CIAO!!!

SOURCE: http://www.oddytech.com.ng/2015/12/how-to-use-two-whatsapp-on-same-phone.html?m=0
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by callydon(m): 4:52am On Dec 31, 2015
For more android updates and tweaks visit www.oddytech.com.ng today.
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by Baroba(m): 8:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Thanks.. Have been looking for this mod since WhatsApp+ was banned..
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by hrhobi1(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2015
Can I use a foreign phone number on my Whatsap?
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by callydon(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2015
hrhobi1:
Can I use a foreign phone number on my Whatsap?
Yeah u can. As long as d number can be verified via ur phone.
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by And9: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Nice but is it on blackberry app world? Can it work on a bb device?
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by success4love(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2015
cudnt it get it installed on mine....
"an existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed.
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by Oahray: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Use titanium backup to make WhatsApp a multiprofile app, and you can use as many accounts as you like on the same phone.
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by daphid25(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
What's the essence of having two whatsapp on one phone
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by callydon(m): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
daphid25:
What's the essence of having two whatsapp on one phone
You can also use ur second line for WhatsApp, without having to get a second phone on other to use WhatsApp.
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by kekakuz(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Can't install. An existing package with same signature exist
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by ameynuJR(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
hope this version will work coz I download about 3 app but all need to be updated only one work and it replaced my default whatsapp.
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by AwesomeRomeo: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
kekakuz:
Can't install. An existing package with same signature exist
For does complaining about "an existing package with same signature exist" you should root your phone and use" root explorer" to uninstall the original whatsapp then install the GBwhatsapp before installing any other whatsapp of your choice.
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by kekakuz(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
For does complaining about "an existing package with same signature exist" you should root your phone and use" root explorer" to uninstall the original whatsapp then install the GBwhatsapp before installing any other whatsapp of your choice.
bullshit
God will remove the 24mb I used in downloading this trash from your pocket
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by AwesomeRomeo: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
kekakuz:
bullshit
God will remove the 24mb I used in downloading this trash from your pocket
Bro what have I done wrong to deserve this uncalled curse in the last hour of 2015? Am I the OP? I only made a suggestion, am just trying to help, and that is why some people don't want to help others on nairaland. Please forgive me if what I said has caused you any damage. May God multiply the 24mb you wasted, times 1000 and return it to you in 2016. Happy new year bro.
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by kekakuz(m): 12:09am On Jan 01, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
Bro what have I done wrong to deserve this uncalled curse in the last hour of 2015? Am I the OP? I only made a suggestion, am just trying to help, and that is why some people don't want to help others on nairaland. Please forgive me if what I said has caused you any damage. May God multiply the 24mb you wasted, times 1000 and return it to you in 2016. Happy new year bro.
Happy new year
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by ameynuJR(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
kekakuz:

Bro why vex over wasting 24mb ? even insulting someone that volunteer to help why an
pls let's be one and if you can check my first post above you'll see I was complaining that I downloaded about 3 whatsapp apk of about 24+11+10mb but none was working. thank God I found this one working.
pls give a try again coz it is working on my Infinix Hot2. below is a screenshot.

Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by callydon(m): 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
ameynuJR:

Bro why vex over wasting 24mb ? even insulting someone that volunteer to help why an
pls let's be one and if you can check my first post above you'll see I was complaining that I downloaded about 3 whatsapp apk of about 24+11+10mb but none was working. thank God I found this one working.
pls give a try again coz it is working on my Infinix Hot2. below is a screenshot.
Am sooooo glad to hear that it worked for you. Keep on enjoying ur two WhatsApp.
Re: How To Use Two Whatsapp On The Same Phone by callydon(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
honsule, dragnet and puskin, una no wan make people use two WhatsApp? Do d necessary things naaahhhh.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Settings For Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Tweak / Pls What's D Code To Recharge A Friend From Ecobank Account / Gionee M5 Mini Users And Prospective Users Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.