Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Mystery Of Today Feet Washing... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Mystery Of Today Feet Washing... (834 Views)

Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Needs Cream To Tone Out Her Knees & Feet" / Caroline Danjuma's Husband Rubbing Her Feet At A Night Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Today Feet Washing... by ybman: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2015
John 13:3Jesus
knew that the Father had given
him authority over everything and
that he had come from God and
would return to God. 4So he got
up from the table, took off his
robe, wrapped a towel around his
waist, 5and poured water into a
basin. Then he began to wash the
disciples’ feet, drying them with
the towel he had around him.
6When Jesus came to Simon
Peter, Peter said to him, “Lord,
are you going to wash my feet?”
7Jesus replied, “You don’t
understand now what I am doing,
but someday you will.”
8“No,” Peter protested, “you will
never ever wash my feet!”
Jesus replied, “Unless I wash you,
you won’t belong to me.”
9Simon Peter exclaimed, “Then
wash my hands and head as well,
Lord, not just my feet!”
10Jesus replied, “A person who
has bathed all over does not need
to wash, except for the feet,c to
be entirely clean. And you
disciples are clean” ...15 say, do this after me. Many churches don't practice these but these mystery profit greatly. It will give u unlimited breakthrough all through 2016. They will be feet washing/cross over services, ministering; bishop David O Oyedepo live telecast in all living faith church. Locate the one nearest to u and make ur 2016 great. 2015 ends today, its all about grammar without good result. 2016 is here, position ur life for dominion over all issues of life. God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Family Of UNIPORT Final Year Student Killed By Police Demands N25m Compensation / John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Takes First Selfie Of 2016 / Burna Boy Reacts To The Headies Awards 2015 Next Rated Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.