Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Mbata Family Of Eneka In Obio/akpor Lga Rivers State Lost A Mother This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mbata Family Of Eneka In Obio/akpor Lga Rivers State Lost A Mother This Morning (1144 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbata Family Of Eneka In Obio/akpor Lga Rivers State Lost A Mother This Morning by meekmellor: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2015
With sorrows in our heart, we the family of Late elder JOB W. MBATA of rumuoji, eneka in oboi/akpor lga of rivers state announce the sudden passover of our MOTHER, GRANDMOTHER, AUNTY, SISTER LATE MRS DIANA W. MBATA, who passed on today 1;15 am.
Courtesy; PETER MBATA
She is the mother of one of our popular nairalander #meekmellor....may her qentle soul rest in peace.

Re: Mbata Family Of Eneka In Obio/akpor Lga Rivers State Lost A Mother This Morning by meekmellor: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Lost my grandmum these mawin
Re: Mbata Family Of Eneka In Obio/akpor Lga Rivers State Lost A Mother This Morning by meekmellor: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Need the mbata family worldwide to hear of this...can't reach some on phone
Re: Mbata Family Of Eneka In Obio/akpor Lga Rivers State Lost A Mother This Morning by marshalcarter: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2015
Na you die
Why puttin ur picturesundecided Mtsw...all dis local boiz sha

Anyway.....May she RIP

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Touching Photo Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers Eating [photo] / Meet The Powerful Team Behind Fleek Entertainment Group / I'm Looking For A Sugar Mummy In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.