Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

PHOTO: David Oyelowo Receives Order Of The British Empire Titles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: David Oyelowo Receives Order Of The British Empire Titles (603 Views)

Order Of Federal High Court Restraining EFCC From Arresting Ekiti Govt Officials / Nigerian Woman Appointed Dame And CO Of British Empire Pics. / Nigerian-British Actor, Chiwetel Ejiofor Honoured By the British Empire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: David Oyelowo Receives Order Of The British Empire Titles by ceometromedia: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-RZ63zpecbAE/VoTny-K57_I/AAAAAAAH1uc/GvAIGKWprFw/s400/david.jpg[/img]
Yesterday Dec. 30th, British actors Idris Elba and David Oyelowo were on Queen Elizabeth's New Year's Honors list and both received OBEs for their services on the big screen.

"Awards and honors come in all shapes and sizes and all as significant as the other. But this is beyond special as it comes from Queen and country, and I couldn't be more proud for receiving this right now. What a year. On me head son!" Idris said in a statement.

"To be honored by the Queen in this way having been aided by her son's charity feels like a beautiful full-circle moment," David Oyelowo said

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photo-david-oyelowo-receives-order-of.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTO: David Oyelowo Receives Order Of The British Empire Titles by fhelihx(m): 10:05am On Dec 31, 2015
Congrats!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Obama And The Approaching 2016 Massacre In Nigeria / State Of Origin To Be Removed: Fake Snap Shot. / Abia Guber: Why Appeal Court Declared Alex Otti Winner By Bamidele Salako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.