Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? (33280 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / MTN Announces Tariff Increase On Data From 1st December As Directed By NCC / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by MzPecs(f): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehehe! The last time I checked, I only had sane friends. That pussysand is not categorically sane...
Hehehehe grin

I see as you dey drool on top lave.da bweast!
Kwontunu undecided
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by armadeo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
8k for swift router and 2.5k for phone monthly.

Do the maths.
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by Teeboy22(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
naijaboiy:

hmmm....with cheat right? cheesy

like 25k or thereabout

yu wan refund m ??
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by PussySandie(f): 5:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehehe! The last time I checked, I only had sane friends. That pussysand is not categorically sane...
CEO asslicker.. You wan dethrone cute-hector?.. Lmao
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by MzPecs(f): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
PussySandie:

Oma.. Chai chineke grin cheesy grin... Isi gi.

Biko afu'm aka,. Ike a gu la'm
Who the hell are you sef? undecided

Calling me oma angry
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by francizy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
MzPecs:

Hehehehe grin

I see as you dey drool on top laveda bweast!
Kwontunu undecided

LoL even great pastors fell because of bweas, how much more me... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by Laveda(f): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

Chai! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Issorai, lemme keep away since I've resolved to repent from 1st of January... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Better that way tongue
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by mizdizzel(f): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wow more than 60k oo ahh
Boo aff suffered.
shocked shocked shocked sad shocked shocked

From 5k etisalat some times 15k evrey month later to glo 2500 then from last two month glo 3k
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by PussySandie(f): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
MzPecs:

Who the hell are you sef? undecided

Calling me oma angry
Oma.. m si afu'm aka ogini kwa?.. Ji ri waayo biko
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by MzPecs(f): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

LoL even great pastors fell because of bweas, how much more me... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Chai!
May you not fall because of bweast grin grin
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by francizy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
PussySandie:

CEO asslicker.. You wan dethrone cute-hector?.. Lmao

How are you coping with your insanity? Have you been taken to a psychiatrist (no offense)? angry
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by MzPecs(f): 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
PussySandie:

Oma.. m si afu'm aka ogini kwa?.. Ji ri waayo biko
lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by PussySandie(f): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

How are you coping with your insanity? Have you been taken to a psychiatrist (no offense)? angry
Lick Oma' ass and virgina.. Scrape all her labia minora and labia majora and her ureter orifice join.. Asslicker francizy..

cc mzpecs laveda
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by Laveda(f): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
PussySandie:

Lick Oma' ass and virgina.. Scrape all her labia minora and labia majora and her ureter orifice join.. Asslicker francizy..

cc mzpecs laveda
You keep mentioning me unnecessarily.... Are you okay?
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by PussySandie(f): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
You keep mentioning me unnecessarily.... Are you okay?
The guy wanna buttlick ur ass. Olosho PHtongue
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by francizy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
MzPecs:

Chai!
May you not fall because of bweast grin grin

I'll try my best not to...

Laveda:
Better that way tongue

Hmmmm, ike agwula'm... sad shocked
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by Laveda(f): 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
PussySandie:

The guy wanna buttlick ur ass. Olosho PHtongue
Your headache..not mine..quit mentioning me....I don't even notice you around.
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by francizy(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
PussySandie:

cc mzpecs laveda

***pukes***

This guy is outrightly disgusting..

Is that how you lick up those girls you rĂ pe?

***pukes***
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by Laveda(f): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

I'll try my best not to...

Hmmmm, ike agwula'm... sad shocked
What does that mean? grin
Cc: Mzpecs grin
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by MzPecs(f): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
PussySandie:

Lick Oma' ass and virgina.. Scrape all her labia minora and labia majora and her ureter orifice join.. Asslicker fr.ancizy..

cc mz.pecs lav.eda
undecided
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by francizy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:

I don tire... grin
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by PussySandie(f): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
MzPecs:

undecided
I won't reply your ass licker again..
I'm done..

cc laveda
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by MzPecs(f): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
I don tire smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by whysquare4real(m): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
sod09:
bros its a long story oo...
I switched from Mtn to Airtel to etisalat....but I'm paying now cos its manageable.
1k for 3gb (glo)
Just for dis month...
I know I be learner sha
pls how do I subscribe for d glo 3gb for 1k.am currently on glo 1.5gb for 1k
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by Laveda(f): 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

I don tire... grin
What's taking your strength tongue
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by francizy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
What's taking your strength tongue

Those danger buttons up there... shocked
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by elidi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
Its not about how much you have spend on data but the value of what you have received into your life has a result of that subscription. I never think about the money but the investment I gain from downloading stuffs that improve myself in becoming a better person.
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by Lawcurrent(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
I used data what 30,000naira but I paid for 7,500naira. the rest airtel dashed me.
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by Laveda(f): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

Those danger buttons up there... shocked
Get your eyes off it tongue
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by francizy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Get your eyes off it tongue

I hear you...
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by Laveda(f): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
francizy:

I hear you...
Happy new year in advance smiley
Re: How Much Have You Spent On Data Subscription This Year? by francizy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Happy new year in advance smiley

Wishing you the very best come 2016! May your sun shine all thru... smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Fix Invalid IMEI On All Android Devices / :::JAVA & SIS GAMES & apps WAREHOUSE::: / Transfer Music/Video From Pc To Ipod/Iphone - (Learn How)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.