Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat (44091 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Declaration Of Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB As Terrorists / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Femi Kayode Reacts To ''Nigeria To Become 34th Member Of Muslim Nation'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by bankylan: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
buzquet:
When Nigerians are educated enough, and stop behaving like insane human beings then we can practice true democracy. Right now Nigerians need an authoritarian with the right values to take decisions for them. After-all other developed countries of the world passed through similar stages like this before developing.

meanwhile, am glad I voted for PMB.

I bless the day Buhari was Born.

Tomorrow will mark the beginning of new Nigeria led by the Anointed one (PMB)

Haters will Hate, Waillers will Waill, Talkertive go Talk, but In Buhari, I trust

Sia BaBa

This is what you write when idiocy is hereditary. Generation before u went thru slavery, here u are being a slave to a politician : When u depend on Buhari for your destiny, your life is in danger. I hope u wake up from this hypnotism and do something better with your life.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by fabre4: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
NOETHNICITY:
I mentioned GEJ because I know u IPODS want him. Back to d issue! The govt cannot place such an insignificant person on house arrest on house arrest! Its a waste of man-power and resources! Why do u ibos like defending criminals! I bet if Dansuki and other thieves like Bode George were ibo men u pple wud ve come out strongly in there defence! Pls jus be patient until 2019 when u can vote in a govt that will dilly-dally wit criminals! But for we are hapi d way PMB Is handling tins! thnks! www.nairaland.com/2833993/moment-when-ghanaians-wishing-buhari

He is insignificant but your god is holding him against court orders how many do such happen to I thought you wanted to make a sensible point but you are still like other tribalistic and nepotic bigots hiding behind their keypads what concerns gej or ibo or PDP or 2019 election here ; we have a President with tyrannical and dictatorship tendency here and am saying Nigerians should watch out for those traits let me say it clearly this whole saga is a means to an end. By the time you guys understand it will be too late
Don't quote me again please.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by Gbengais(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Naxo the last administration obey court order loot our money finish.. these fools sabi say if them use court them go magomago buh Buhari is wiser.. FFK don't rush.. when hin reach your turn you sef go go lodge for kuje prison

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by tno4real(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
FFK or what is that useless man name, useless f**l they are looking for easy president that would rob their criminal head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by Roadmap27(m): 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
God bless your brain, I don't know why some Nigerian are proving stubborn. Let allow the man to handle corruption fight with a tough hand.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by chidextec: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
Give FFK food and he will sing like a bird grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
fabre4:

He is insignificant but your god is holding him against court orders how many do such happen to I thought you wanted to make a sensible point but you are still like other tribalistic and nepotic bigots hiding behind their keypads what concerns gej or ibo or PDP or 2019 election here ; we have a President with tyrannical and dictatorship tendency here and am saying Nigerians should watch out for those traits let me say it clearly this whole saga is a means to an end. By the time you guys understand it will be too late
Don't quote me again please.
U re d one being tribalistic here because u refuse to see that ur broda who is a criminal deserves to be in detention! I know ur delusion is tellin u am frm d either d Southwest or northern nig. U re wrong! I'm a nig who wants d worst for criminals! Pple like Kanu and Dasuki shud be hung!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by princessbeauty: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Built2last:
It is shocking that sane minds who celebrated Yaraduas rule of law now celebrate his dictatorial tendencies.

I have apologised to all Nigetia for voting PMB. We should graduate from analysing every shortcomings of mr president on the prism of PDP-APC.

Can anybody tell me what our economic direction is from yesterday's media chat? Every question asked him on the economy, he referred to 1983...I don't get that part. He needs to be abreast with 21st century economic realities.

I have no clue how to handle planned family vacations abroad and business trips in 2016 because of the ban on cards. PMB said money is laundered using cards. I am not a politician and has never worked for the government. Why should I suffer for the sins of corrupt few.
Exactly my points @built2last! Nigerians r yet To understand what's ahead!!! What a CHANGE
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by kernel501: 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Amberon:
I'm lost here.... some people need to be properly informed. Buhari didn't flout no court order. Fine, the Federal High Court ordered the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu ONLY BECAUSE there were NO CHARGES LAID AGAINST HIM "YET". And he was to be released until charges were brought against him. I don't know how hard this is to comprehend.

WHY WAS HE HELD MORE THAN 48 HOURS AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA BY THE DSS?
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by Amberon: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
He was already being released. There's a procedure and he(NK) was signing some documents for release before fresh charges were brought against him.
zendy:

So why wasn't he released as directed by the courts before fresh charges could be filed against him?
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by Amberon: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
I bought them grin grin grin
Olukat:

So he was taken to court for attendance register shocked sad sad And where did you get these "likes" from?

1 Like

Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by Henovy: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Sall:
If you take this ffk words serious you are on your own and foolish as well
This is the best comment yet on this thread. Anybody who takes FFK serious needs to be examined to confirm or deny insanity or may be to rule out ordinary foolishness.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by manutdadex(m): 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
pauloche2000:
It baffles me when youth that are jobless take the line of ffk whom we saw in flash cars and leaving in masion at the expense of our national treasury and yet talking about d rule of law which they kip traumatising using d judiciary to share what belongs to me and u. It amuse me that we stl have youths who wil come under one guise preaching judge and jury of the same feather. I feel for my con3. Pmb quote so so n so ask cbn gov to gv som1 40bn to go get ammunition n d person flew to london to go n see his daughter no account was given no feedback and yet a court is granting such a person a bail. How would u feel..in fact is appalling. Let's us not take sympathy on this crop n scrupulous elements who hv brought shame and disrepute for human dignity. Think again and let ffk holds his barbaric opinions to himself.
poor man mentality.....so because he drives expensive cars,we all should look for his downfall because we are jobless...if billgate na nigerian dem go don charge am go court now! Doing bizness with d government now is a criminal offence
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by unitysheart(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
MadCow1:

Fhuck me sideways... shocked shocked shocked

I was beginning to feel like I was truly mad. I am glad someone else can see what I am seeing.

It's so not complicated to comprehend at all.
I have tried explaining it to my friends, but they are uncooperative. Very easy to comprehend.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by gabby1002(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
amaechi1:
Everyone is now talking about fundamental human right and rule of law but nobody is talking about human wrongs. When they were busy during the lootercracy nobody remembered democracy.
Tell them @amaechi1
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by waky15(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
Fani KAYODE is insane for making that submission in respect of PMB media chat.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
buzquet:
When Nigerians are educated enough, and stop behaving like insane human beings then we can practice true democracy. Right now Nigerians need an authoritarian with the right values to take decisions for them. After-all other developed countries of the world passed through similar stages like this before developing.

meanwhile, am glad I voted for PMB.

I bless the day Buhari was Born.

Tomorrow will mark the beginning of new Nigeria led by the Anointed one (PMB)

Haters will Hate, Waillers will Waill, Talkertive go Talk, but In Buhari, I trust

Sia BaBa
the most useless post ever. Guy u need CHRIST right nw. Take the step nw b4 it wil be too late. NB: DNT PUT UR TRUST IN MAN. HE WIL FAIL U.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by cutekhalifa(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Amberon:
I'm lost here.... some people need to be properly informed. Buhari didn't flout no court order. Fine, the Federal High Court ordered the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu ONLY BECAUSE there were NO CHARGES LAID AGAINST HIM "YET". And he was to be released until charges were brought against him. I don't know how hard this is to comprehend.
how many boko haram he has persecute so far The only charge against his is being in Nigeria without stamping either of his dual passport ? What of thousands of Nigers and chadians are in this country illegally..... He can hold nnamdi kanu but he can't hold the people's wish....
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by FILUX(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
quote me wrong if you like, we are in the era of dictatorship and Nigeria is heading nowhere but backward.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by rasco2000me: 5:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
FFK U THE MOST INSANE ELIGHT I HV EVA SEE ,THEY SHOULD LEAVE DASUKI ,SO YHAT HE CAN RAN AWAY,SO THAT U PEOPLE WE SAY ALL THE ALLEGATION IS A LIE
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by Amberon: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
because he was going to be charged for treasonable felony. it is legal to detain perpetrators of crimes of such magnitude.
kernel501:

WHY WAS HE HELD MORE THAN 48 HOURS AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA BY THE DSS?
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by buzquet(m): 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
bankylan:

This is what you write when idiocy is hereditary. Generation before u went thru slavery, here u are being a slave to a politician : When u depend on Buhari for your destiny, your life is in danger. I hope u wake up from this hypnotism and do something better with your life.
can u see what wet weed can cause? who is talking bout destiny?

u need some brain
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by buzquet(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
amusadele:
These are the children inductrinated by the core Fulani ethnic group. Carry on, praise Buhari, since you are born without values system including your entirety.
Hear it that your Buhari so far is the highest killer among all the past presidents abi heads of state. Just seven months into his new government, he has kill more than three hundred inocent shiit people for blocking road. It is now very clear that he will continue and still score the highest Nigerian leader with this killing, jailing records. Worthless and empty beings.
Your north is being finished up by your own valueless Fulani destitudes..
I need to taste out of that weed u took this morning
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by PANAFRICANA: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
My problem with Nigeria is the gullibility of the people. How can a democratically elected president disdain democratic institution with such inpunity and some odd elements are cellebrating that? Oh! Nigeria, how art the gaint fallen.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2015
Built2last:
It is shocking that sane minds who celebrated Yaraduas rule of law now celebrate his dictatorial tendencies.

I have apologised to all Nigetia for voting PMB. We should graduate from analysing every shortcomings of mr president on the prism of PDP-APC.

Can anybody tell me what our economic direction is from yesterday's media chat? Every question asked him on the economy, he referred to 1983...I don't get that part. He needs to be abreast with 21st century economic realities.

I have no clue how to handle planned family vacations abroad and business trips in 2016 because of the ban on cards. PMB said money is laundered using cards. I am not a politician and has never worked for the government. Why should I suffer for the sins of corrupt few.
We may need to sacrifice to get things right consider that as a part you have to play. I think the only way to encourage local production is to reduce importation. If your buisness could be sort locally suggest ways they could improve on the quality that will make pple like you patronise them, as for your vacation we still have beautiful places you can visit in nigera.
#myopinionthough
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by gawu1: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
fabre4:
Hmmmm everybody is supporting Buhari for flouting court orders because its not their business this is how a disease enters the system slowly but steadily . Only people with foresight will understand what I am saying cos one day it will no longer be dasuki or KANU. Remember what is good for the goose is also good for the garner don't ever think he will treat any case that he sees as a threat according to the rule of law. All those supporting him should remember this day as the day they supported him to resume his dictatorship.
I think your understanding differ from mine. The issue is not floating court orders or not respecting rule of law. If we really look at the cases of Dasuki and Kanu, the lessons are that no matter how highly place or big is one position or status in the society one should not promote nefarious activities nor should one engage in illegal doings, and later turned to court to seek for protection. This has been the bane of many wealthy and privileged Nigerians, which we all know seriously impacted negatively on our development drives as a country. Those who steal big or are big but commit serious crimes go free while small thieves are punish! Buhari wants to be different and if that means ''floating court orders'', so may it be. His actions so far are healthy and commendable for our development, for it's development before democracy. We ought to support him to be silly with un wholesomeness among us.
Besides, floating court orders or rule of law for the sake of justice to all Nigerians isn't bad at all.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by doncaster(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
Gueke:
If the kind of democracy that we have makes corruption to thrive, I think it's time we switch to autocracy to curb it a little
Till we switch to Autocracy let us practise the one we have now according to its tenants that is all what we are saying.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by sniperr007(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
elewedu1:
He is the presidents....presidents do not wait for judiciary to deal with national threats. The case of Dansuki and Kanu are treasonable offences...Dasuki shared money meant the continuous existence of the common all...
wow! So his above d law den? Remember he took an oat yo uphold d law.

Dis isn't a fascist system. Un democracy d president isn't d absolute power.

Remember der r 3 arms of government and dey work independently and not controlled by one.

Frankly, now I realize dat pple like u need education abt democracy.
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by rockiedink(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2015
Built2last:

Talk to CS Travels and they'll sort you out. Sorted out my guy in the UK who's been there since 21st till January 16th. Reasonable peeps. Call on 08098810622 or email cstravelsng@gmail.com
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by gawu1: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
PANAFRICANA:
My problem with Nigeria is the gullibility of the people. How can a democratically elected president disdain democratic institution with such inpunity and some odd elements are cellebrating that? Oh! Nigeria, how art the gaint fallen.
That president Buhari ''a democratically elected president disdain democratic institution with such inpunity'' is someone's opinion which he/she is entitle to. And that ''some odd elements are celebrating that'' is there own opinion which they are entitle to.
We are all not bind to think or see things the same way. No malice then!
Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by Eluwilussit(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dongreat:
I usually don't support FFK but sometimes he say the truth. With what I can interpret from the media chat, it's not democracy but autocracy. He (PMB) can put those men on 24hrs security watch or house arrest. But to disobey court orders countless time, shows how unchanged the mentality of the general. You can say "go on our president, great job" but don't build a system today that will rob your posterity of thier fundamental rights. My 2 cents.

PS: when quoting me don't begin ur sentence with insult as we can conversant without foul or swear language.

Same reason the vagabond was brushed aside in 1985. History never fails to repeat itself. Never.

1 Like

Re: Femi-Kayode Reacts To Buhari's Media Chat by Heavenly102: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
@menesheh can you prove how this man can prophesy football games?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzbpc_gSHE4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) / Tinubu's Wikipedia Page Has Been Edited. Adekunle Added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.