Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,778 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG (33499 Views)

Dasuki’s Wife Begs DSS To Put Her In Custody With Husband / Nigerians Should Help Me Beg FG To Release My Husband - Dasuki's Wife Begs / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Beg FG: Please Release Our Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by olagbemi118(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
She didn't appeal to Nigerians when they were enjoying the loot....wetin con concern us now if the man ill. God punish every enemy of Nigeria including Mrs Dasuki
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Ayus34(m): 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
Tell ur husband to refund all our stolen arms money and also resurrect the dead soldiers that died due to his wickedness and we will open the gate of Nigeria freedom for him.....NONSENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
all dis nija polithiefers dey funny me ooo

wen dem dey steal money dere health dey always dey ok

anytyme dey r abt to b arrested or already arrested dey strt fallin sick
tiri gbosa grin
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
FisifunKododada:

cool Two words my nigga - Guantanamo Bay.
Now shut the fvck up.

Am sorry Mr Zombie
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by sheyoroniyen(m): 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
crybuhari pls release our #dasukigate dem say e sick,e no well grin
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by mrDennis(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
josite:
since dasuki is a key suspect,why cant dss allow doctors to acess him and gave him a room to meet his wife evry now and then.no point in being cruel to him.

who told u dss will deny him doctors? after all dokpesi even had a phone while in prison .

in naija the moment a top shot is arrested he needs med treatment. abroad... while those wey don get Info about imminent arrest abscond and claim they went for doc appointment !

same politicians that refused to develope our health sector... smh
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
Moral lesson of life;

In hell, no going back!
No mercy in hell!

Shey they were flexing some years back, but see how dey now beg. Now they are loyal.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by morbeta(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
She better consult Al Mustapha's wife to teach her how to keep body and soul together cos her hubby still have a long way to go.

2 Likes

Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by babadem2much(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Besto:

Yes...
So army gives colonel redneck... Learnt something new... GOOD for dem.

Why commander in the Navy still dey do boi boi.

Funny enough back in sec sch... One colonel pikin bin wan try me and was flautin his fada as a colonel.. I flogged him ehn owning to the fact that my dad was a naval captain... Owning to my false observation that my dad was a step ahead his...

Teenage days sha.

We learning everyday
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Rhemmymatician(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bevista:
Did Dasuki respect the law when he was plundering the National Treasury?
What makes PMB different then
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Eluwilussit(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Bevista:
If only you begged him earlier to release our National Treasury. No more impunity ma'am, your hubby will face the full weight of the law.

Yeah, if only there was no hidden reason behind his predicament. Bubu is a coward. Dasuki followed orders when they arrested Bubu in 1985. Bubu should go after Babangida make we see now. Jonathan was responsible for everything that happened under his watch. Jonathan needs to be brought to book first, before we talk of those who worked for him.

Bubu is very vindictive and unforgiving. He chose Dasuki because he can't fight back. He should watch it. Even as a military head of state, he was shoved aside without a single shot fired. There's no reason to believe that if he continues like this, that history will not repeat itself. He hasn't learned nothing yet. Too bad.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by DeRuggedProf: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
aieromon:

Don't mind them. They know its quite easy to manipulate the court system and secure bails. What they didn't anticipate was the FG breaking down all the charges into multiple case files. I'm sure DSS will soon file another charge. He's lucky he didn't try to resist arrest like the ex-DG of NIMASA. As your bail dey mature,they go quickly arrest you to face a new charge. The way Bafarawa is singing Sai Baba,Oga Dasuki is on a long thing.

"Since the looters have learnt to shoot without missing, PMB has learnt to fly without perching."

Dasuki own never even start ma'am. Na rehearsals dey tire you like this? Wait until you start hearing how he bought Bullet proof cars for some 'small children' na dat time matter go take start....
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by banio: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2015
Your husband disappoint big time. He was spending money without documents to back it. SEE as GEJ and that Igbo woman use him head, that's if they did. Next time he would be more careful
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by DeRuggedProf: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Madam, mobilize those in IDPs to rally round you. Get the widows of the fallen heroes to stand by you. Get the BH orphaned children to speak up for the wonderful work your hubby was doing b4 Buhari spoilt the game.
I am behind you! GOSH!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by josn(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
front page at last. dedicated to all nairalanders, moderators, Solomon Peter, all oouites happy new year in advance!
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Kazrem(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nigerians should help me beg the Federal Government, the DSS and other agencies to release my husband who did his best to serve this nation.

Nigerians should help beg Sambo Dasuki and his other cohorts to release our fund or property that they bought with it. He did his best in siphoning our money.

1 Like

Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by jonnieoneng: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dandeson1:
. y is it that anytime they arrest any of our politicians, they quickly develop ill health and request to be flown abroad, when dasuki was sharing our money his health was perfect.....

abeg grant her request and lock her up with her husband.. Rubbish
NA WAAA OOO I TOT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON FEELING THIS WAY
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by kingkhan(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dandeson1:
. y is it that anytime they arrest any of our politicians, they quickly develop ill health and request to be flown abroad, when dasuki was sharing our money his health was perfect.....

abeg grant her request and lock her up with her husband.. Rubbish
I like Ya res
ponse
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Messileo10000: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2015
undecided Ohh please... If dy put am in d prison she go dy shout release me awt of dis prison... undecided Luv in the air grin
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by authority2006(m): 8:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
aieromon:

Don't mind them. They know its quite easy to manipulate the court system and secure bails. What they didn't anticipate was the FG breaking down all the charges into multiple case files. I'm sure DSS will soon file another charge. He's lucky he didn't try to resist arrest like the ex-DG of NIMASA. As your bail dey mature,they go quickly arrest you to face a new charge. The way Bafarawa is singing Sai Baba,Oga Dasuki is on a long thing.

"Since the looters have learnt to shoot without missing, PMB has learnt to fly without perching."
Classic
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by andyanders: 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Madam Dasuki, when your husband was sharing the money, were you not there to tell him the implication of his action?

Unless your nyash dey scratch you and you needed to give it him hence you want the DSS to lock you in the same cell with your husband.

Madam, your husband committed an unpardonable offence against humanity. Chibok girls died and most of their parents dead as a result of your husband's action of using money meant to be used for arm purchase for his selfish reasons of which humanity cannot forgive him.

He should be publicly executed.In China, your husband suppoeed to be in his grave by now.

1 Like

Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by DedeNkem: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Your husband is a criminal and you benefited it!
In fact, you should be in prison too.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by igbanbajo(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Kx:
[size=18pt]Dasuki's wife can make this request because Dasuki is here.

Does the wives of the late soldiers sent to the battle field to go and die with no arms and ammunition have the privilege of seeing their diseased husbands?[/size]

May God bless you for this post.

What should the wives and children of the soldiers he sent to war bearing wooden guns while Boko Haram used sophisticated weapons do? What she's going through now is just a little fraction of the eternal pain that families of slain soldiers go through.

Ole jati jati.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by princeattah1: 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2015
aieromon:

EPIC
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by princeattah1: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
igbanbajo:

May God bless you for this post.
What should the wives and children of the soldiers he sent to war bearing wooden guns while Boko Haram used sophisticated weapons. What she's going through now is just a little fraction of the eternal pain that families of slain soldiers go through.

Ole jati jati.

GBAM
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Skain(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
Why didn't she advice him when he was stealing and siphoning...

Nonsense...
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by MayhorE(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Come make I give you money for your trip, mtcheew
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
sorom4:

I hope you know dt u still have ur shortcomings?

1. no, thunder will not fire me.

2. I have my shortcomings but I do not glorify them, or pretend they are good, neither do I give silly excuses for them.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by sorom4: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ioannes:

1. no, thunder will not fire me.

2. I have my shortcomings but I do not glorify them, or pretend they are good, neither do I give silly excuses for them.
Then shut up and stop been the first to cast stone on others. Then clean up yourself before you call for the head of another person that has shortcomings like you. Allow the courts to do their jobs. Can you even tell me any politician including PMB who has not stolen from the treasury before?
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
sorom4:

Then shut up and stop been the first to cast stone on others. Then clean up yourself before you call for the head of another person that has shortcomings like you. Allow the courts to do their jobs. Can you even tell me any politician including PMB who has not stolen from the treasury before?

l am not required to shut up.

because other politicians have stolen from the common wealth of the common people so we shouldn't try and heal and clean the polity

as you pray to enter the new year, please remind God that Santa forgot to deliver the senses you asked for maybe He can be kind enough to let you have some for the new year.
Re: Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG by sorom4: 11:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ioannes:

l am not required to shut up.

because other politicians have stolen from the common wealth of the common people so we shouldn't try and heal and clean the polity

as you pray to enter the new year, please remind God that Santa forgot to deliver the senses you asked for maybe He can be kind enough to let you have some for the new year.
I will pray for sense bro but God will still punish you if you have in one way or the other caused someone to be unhappy or taken what rightfully doesn't belong to you. Be ye the first to cast a stone if you are not guilty of any crime.
NB. I want the rule of law to take its place and not an act of already condemning someone to death before any process has not begun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) / My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima / Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.