Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President (57892 Views)

Shame On Those Wishing Buhari Dead- Adesina / "Those Wishing Buhari Death Will Die Before Him" - SGF Lawal / Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by jmaine: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
agabaI23:
So Aydee is Ghanaian?

Courtesy Aisha Buhari jollof rice . . .

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by MJAP(m): 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Abegi, free me jare.
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
buzquet:
Nigerians don't normally appreciate what they have.

if Waillers are still complaining about PMB, they should try Vladimir Putin
how abt Vladimir Putin? he's strick, but one of a kind.
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
richybanky:
D only tin I can say for now is der is no freedom of speech

God bless Nigeria

Of course freedom of speech is limited everywhere in the world.
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by egobetatoday: 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
wishing buhari was their president? if only they know i used to cook 4 cups of rice, it reduced to 3 since May!
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by makten: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
O0XYGEN:
If buhari is a monkey then that means all of you fools are monkeys aswell since y'all nigerians.
Dark stupid smelly terrorist.
Bokoharam only operates during the day time due to the intensity of your pitch dark ugly skins.
I agree 95% of nigerians are apes.
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by richybanky(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Activa:

Of course freedom of speech is limited everywhere in the world.

Hmmm, okay den.. I wish Dasuki & Kanu goodluck smiley
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2015
richybanky:

Hmmm, okay den.. I wish Dasuki & Kanu goodluck smiley

There's nowhere in the world where you can make the type of hate and violent speeches that Kanu made and be allowed to go scot free.

To make matters worse, he stepped into the same country he was inciting violence against.
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by O0XYGEN: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by JohnFrankling(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
magicminister:
I will never judge this government by their words but by their actions and so far, I am far from being satisfied.
I supported buhari/osibanjo and the 2016 budget made me cringe. Same leakages we have been complaining about. Billions of dollars getting wasted on trivial things like cutlery, bullet proof bmw, lightening, guest houses and all that.

This government is not being as prudent as they promised.
They are yet to dsipose somenof the presidential fleets.
Harsh ecnomic policies on the masses while their is enough dollars to import foreign made bmw for billions abi??

Their words moved me during the election but now, all I wanna see is action.

I am surprised that despite all the hardship we are going through as a nation, people are still rejoicing over the presidential media chat.

It is well with my country.
I pray buhari/osinbajo takes us to greater height.
I pray things work out fine.
you spoke my mind but the only difference was I never supported the change bullcrap and recent events have shown that I didn't make the wrong decision
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by richybanky(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
Activa:

There's nowhere in the world where you can make the type of hate and violent speeches that Kanu made and be allowed to go scot free.

To make matters worse, he stepped into the same country he was inciting violence against.
Am only pity for d guy and his followers too
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by anticabal1: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Many Apc members pretend to be ghanaians to polish their master's ego and phoool only themselves.
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by tolulope1990(m): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
buzquet:
Nigerians don't normally appreciate what they have.

if Waillers are still complaining about PMB, they should try Vladimir Putin
Putin of Russia, most powerful,most active,most dictator and most deadliest president....I salute you and that's the kind of President we need in Nigeria and Buhari is Similar

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by buzquet(m): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2015
tolulope1990:

Putin of Russia, most powerful,most active,most dictator and most deadliest president....I salute you and that's the kind of President we need in Nigeria and Buhari is Similar
send me ur acct number sharpaly

1 Like

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by njola34(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
President MB is simply telling us that he doesn't care what happens to the DOLLAR NAIRA rate. He cares only about Power, security' Unemployment and finally tackling people like dasuki if there are still many more of them out there..this guy PMB does not care. what the rate of the dollar to naira goes. And it shows from what is happening in europe...Unemployment and bankruptcy don hammer them...eg the company in Norway that supplies export 90percent of the stuck fish( panla) is now bankrupt. if we no get dollar them to go suffer and it is not by force to eat panla..
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by dyn1800: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Even Mr Aye Dee stop wailing for a while
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by nedu666: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
why will Ghana wish a president that does not known that deutshe mark is no longer in use should be their leader. a leader that cant even answer direct questions or share his vision on job creation with his people. a president that keeps on saying we had 42 ministries. Ghana cant be as dumb as Nigerians. never
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Adminisher: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
tolulope1990:

Aside from that I think these Biafrans are doomed. The US detains terrorism suspects WITHOUT TRIAL for years. Ask about Guatanamo. A few years ago their CIA also broke other people's laws doing rendition of terrorism suspects across Europe and the Arab world.
Half educated Ibos are here talking trash. Let Kanu try this rubbish in Israel or the Arab world or Russia.
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by tolulope1990(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
buzquet:
send me ur acct number sharpaly
Smiles....thanks bro
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2015
CELEBOLOFOFO:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Quote me and never see 2016 cheesy

Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by gawu1: 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
richybanky:

God bless Nigeria
No freedom of speech, even with all those ungracious speeches spew every minutes by drug-addicted Fani-Kayode and that Ekiti demented governor? Then, nairaland wouldn't have been existing.
Perhaps, you meant to say ''der is freedom of speech''
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by gawu1: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
grin
egobetatoday:
wishing buhari was their president? if only they know i used to cook 4 cups of rice, it reduced to 3 since May!
Why won't it reduce? The ATM machine, Dasuki de under luck for Kuje prison naoo and the Ogar pata pata, Obanikoro, him don run away go oyinbo land. CBN even joined expand the trouble as they say no dollars deal matter any how now for naija.
Chai!!! wetin Man go do?
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by riczy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
Puttn dem behind bars is nt enof,they shud b stripped of their loot!;>
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by Levelz1079: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
Yes we Nigerians have long waited for this opportunity and thank God we finally got not only a honest Man as a president but a leader as well. for those agitating for Biafran liberation, it's so unfortunate that you allowed yourselves been fooled and used by someone who doesn't grow-up in the country talk more of base here in Nigeria. Ojukwu used his hard earned money in the civil war which he galantly lost because there was no international support for him knowing fully that Nigeria is one big country that can never be divided. so my 419 traitor KANU. beg for forgiveness and apologize to Nigerians maybe your life sentence would be reduce to 50years in Kiri Kiri prison. "God bless Nigeria"
Re: That Moment When Ghanaians Are Wishing Buhari Was Their President by chrisblack: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
richybanky:

God bless Nigeria
can you define freedom of speech. People work day and night to keep that freedom.anything that will prevent that freedom should be dealt with.a situation where some one will be inciting the populace to genocide and hatred should never be tolerated. This is the same person who ran Jonathan's spending spree overseas .many of you don't understand what is treasonable felony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife In Romantic Picture. Tweeters React / Obasanjo Builds Central Mosque In Abeokuta To Celebrate His 80th Birthday (PICS) / Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.