Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,925 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno Phantom 5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno Phantom 5 (779 Views)

We've Brought TWRP And Root To Gionee M3 Mini / TWRP And Root For Tecno L5, Infinix Zero 3 & Note 2 Testers Needed / We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno J5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno Phantom 5 by hovatek: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
We've dropped the rooting guide at our forum

Re: We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno Phantom 5 by madjnr: 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
Wow una dey vex o grin
Re: We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno Phantom 5 by iXavier: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
Guys, I need help

Have an Injoo One 3G HD it got soft bricked and on bootloop now

This happened when I downloaded the OTA update because it is still on KitKat during imstallation it brought up am error in the stock recovery..
And yes, it was rooted I think that's the issue

I've no KitKat backup of the ROM..

If I flash the lollipop update provided by Injoo, hope the phone will come back again?

, please reply
Re: We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno Phantom 5 by hovatek: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
iXavier:
Guys, I need help

Have an Injoo One 3G HD it got soft bricked and on bootloop now

This happened when I downloaded the OTA update because it is still on KitKat during imstallation it brought up am error in the stock recovery..
And yes, it was rooted I think that's the issue

I've no KitKat backup of the ROM..

If I flash the lollipop update provided by Injoo, hope the phone will come back again?

, please reply

We only provide support at our forum.
Re: We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno Phantom 5 by daphid25(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
post=41526823:

We only provide support at our forum.
Or only those who use Tecno
Re: We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno Phantom 5 by hovatek: 12:30am On Jan 01, 2016
daphid25:

Or only those who use Tecno

You must know very little about us
Re: We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno Phantom 5 by daphid25(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
post=41534087:

You must know very little about us
Maybe, maybe not
Re: We've Brought TWRP And Root To Tecno Phantom 5 by hovatek: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
We've dropped the rooting guide at our forum

(1) (Reply)

[APP]MTK ADB, Use ADB directly on your device / Help My Tecno Droid Pad 8 Always Go Off And Come On After Two Days / Whatsapp Gold!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.